KK:H Weekday 6/14/21 - Professional TB Event!

2Next

Comments

• SeraphinaKKHSeraphinaKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Any tips to finish faster since there are no bonus points other than 1 per friend like on weekend events.

I lost a lot of things after moving to a new device. I was logged into my Facebook but it didn't transfer so I lost a lot of clothes I'd earned or bought from collections. Plus I levelled down about four levels.
    Do 3 hr reality shows in bel air and invite friends! Also don’t use all of your energy. For example, if you have around 39 use it all the way to 20-22 and tap around to recollect energy and watch the videos and vote in sys to get more! 💜
    Thanks. This is what I do. But with losing the game my max energy also went down. I've levelled back up to level 28 and my max energy is 36. But I have to spend forever travelling (I bought the jet) to collect energy.
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    What a week pff. Tested positive for corona. Feeling sooo sick. So the whole family is in quarantaine, the weather outside is sooo beautiful and warm. I feel so bad for the kids, because they can't do anything right now. Chester is a real mommas boy, daddy can't do anything right in his eyes. Normally I think that, that's funny. But now I'm feeling so sick, I just want him to let daddy take care of him. 

The bright side, I finished the event. But my items were so bad😫🤣.

Hope you all feeling good and have an amazing week.🙏🙏

@Chelsea123 Oh no you poor thing, hope you're OK! Hopefully the game can give you some distraction 💕 Wishing you a speedy recovery 🥰
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Ok well I've never grinded for the last TB box before but I FINALLY got it 🥵 TBH, I'm pretty disappointed. No offense but I'm Canadian and I don't really want to wear stars and stripes shoes 😥 Also, the other stuff in the last palette was frankly not good quality for the work, imo. I'll just aim for the 3rd box in the future.

So glad I got the disembodied turtleneck in my first box though, I think it's hilarious 😭

• Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    My last box
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    boujeejen said:

got this dress in my last box! anyone know where it’s from?
    You got the tomato gown 🥺🥺🥺 I want it so bad but my cheap butt won't pay diamonds just in case it's in my tb box 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    I picked these shoes on my side game yesterday. Tbh, I'm so tired of picking shoes. Before it showed my gift I said " it'll be shoes" and boom..ugly shoes!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    First box.Second box.Third box.Last box.
    I swear to god I always get the worst last box picks. My palettes are always just shoes and jewelry, i’m so tired of it.
    I picked this one yesterday on my main game. I've been wanting it for a while. I just couldn't figure out what shoes to wear.🙈 I almost picked the 2nd shoes, but then I asked my hubby to pick! He always picks great boxes. I want the genie outfit really bad, hopefully I'll get it soon.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Last box 📦.at least it’s not shoes 😂
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Can’t remember what my first three boxes were, probably dye and energy 🤷‍♀️. This was my TB.

It’s cute and dyes pretty well too.

I play on iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I picked this one yesterday on my main game. I've been wanting it for a while. I just couldn't figure out what shoes to wear.🙈 I almost picked the 2nd shoes, but then I asked my hubby to pick! He always picks great boxes. I want the genie outfit really bad, hopefully I'll get it soon.

That will come in handy for the wizard of oz sys! 😊
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I hope you get well soon 🍀🍀
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1st box: cash
    2nd box:

3rd box:

TB Box:

omg I could choose the bag with the puppy 🥺 I am not happy with my TB box pick 😢
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My boxes   
    It’s not my style but I think the dress it’s pretty and hopefully I’ll be able to use it in some sys ♥️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SeraphinaKKHSeraphinaKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Forgot to snap a photo, but for my last box I got a beige purse with a puppy inside. Does anyone know what event or sys it came from? It's the one in @lovelydoll throwback box.
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I lost the pictures for boxes 1 and 3 and I have no idea what was in them.

Box 2?

Box 4: 

My fourth box was a little disappointing tbh.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @MackenzieHollister sorry, isn't the last one a sys silver box? Or have I just been getting the short end of the stick with the items in my tb boxes 😳
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @maggiey Omg you’re right. I guess I mixed up the pictures. That means I have no idea where the picture for my third box actually went. 😓
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Why do we have to have dye everywhere? I'd rather get 100 kash than another drop of dye
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
     KkhAngelica said:
    Any tips to finish faster since there are no bonus points other than 1 per friend like on weekend events.

I lost a lot of things after moving to a new device. I was logged into my Facebook but it didn't transfer so I lost a lot of clothes I'd earned or bought from collections. Plus I levelled down about four levels.
    Do 3 hr reality shows in bel air and invite friends! Also don’t use all of your energy. For example, if you have around 39 use it all the way to 20-22 and tap around to recollect energy and watch the videos and vote in sys to get more! 💜
    just curious why we shouldn’t use all of our energy? what difference does that make?

thanks in advance 🥰
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my boxes!

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Black boxes: cash and dye