🗳️ 👙 SYS 6/14/21 SYS - Summer Vibes! 🏖️ 🗳️

1789101113Next

Comments

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    here were all my looks. i had to submit two extra tickets to get the last earnable and i got some ts prizes too! i didn’t think my extra looks would score that high and i noticed my votes were coming in slower than usual. if i had known i wouldn’t score high enough to get the last earnable, i wouldn’t have submitted my last extra ticket and i would have used it for a future sys 

also i think we were in the same group! @dotti_h i wasn’t sure if it was you or not but good job!

Yes that’s me 😍 thank you. 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Ending up coming in 3rd whohoo I loved these prizes 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I just logged back in maybe an hour ago and I still haven’t gotten my prizes yet. Does anyone know how long they take to register? 
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I'm so annoyed, i was doing so well and my country electricity went off and i misses my last 2 tickets and placed so far down 😭😭
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I was only trying to get the cup and pool cooler but I ended up getting 1st 😭. I did have to use the few extra tickets I had saved up but I don't regret it.
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    viola said:
    @Villa12 only when the prizes are nothing special
    I’ve been in gold when the prizes weren’t all that and there were still crazy ticket buyers. Just never seen that happen before in gold😂. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.