⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Also ! Make a special box dedicated to sys clothes ! Or even make them available for diamonds😀
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Let us have a diamond business, it's really not fair that we have boxes, clothes and kollections that we need to pay with diamonds and we don't have a better way to earn them and the only way is from the sys or buying them. 
    You can change the so chic stores to diamonds business or something or add a new cities with more stores... 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    -Asian eye presets for doll with makeup
    - a way to add makeup on without changing the eye shape, simply applying it onto the eyes rather than changing it
    I can’t add makeup onto my character without changing the shape of her eyes. I’m Asian and it doesn’t look like me when I add makeup but I want my doll to be able to become glam and wear makeup.
    You can change the eyeshadow color if the eyes are able to be customized. You don't have to change the shape to change the eyeshadow color.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @BooskiBabii i think she's taking about the eyes that comes with a makeup like that: 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Not sure if it has been already suggested, but it would be cool to see some mechanics in the “get this look” feature added, such as:

- being able to return to the voting page after you enter the “get this look” page, both for we to be able to vote and to see the items from the other doll too;

- being able to shop the available items from a female doll if you have a male doll or vice-verse, that would be pretty handy for auras/handhelds, once you’d have more chances to spot an item if you see it on both male and female dolls.
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Being able to trade things with other people or for diamonds/kstars would be great, I have so many POC hairstyles I can’t wear, and eye makeup that doesn’t suit my doll but I’ve seen other people desperately searching for, it would be so great to trade things
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Can we have a “wishlist” option added? Often I see things while voting I would love to purchase but I don’t have the funds to and when I finally do, I have hard time finding them again. If we have a “add to wishlist” button for things we want to buy that we could go back to at anytime it would be so helpful. This wishlist feature should work anywhere in the game, meaning you can add items your friends are wearing, items from squad members look books, items in closet, items in voting booth etc

Can we also be able to shop all of our friends look books and not just the members in our squad? It would make finding items to purchase a lot easier 

Can we have a built in “encyclopedia” that tells the user where an item is from and when it will be made available? A lot of times while voting I come across things I am really interested in buying but I see “this item is unavailable” with no further explanation, I would like to maybe click it and see “this item is from a past SYS and will be available for purchase in 8 months, would you like to add it to your wishlist (and get alerts once it’s available for purchase)?” Or “This item is from a diamond Kollection” etc

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    may i suggest that Glu actually listens to our suggestions? lol 

once again we have another update that doesn’t address anything we’ve asked for 🙃
  • matildesntmatildesnt Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I would do SYS events with no extra tickets and fair votes. Then, when you reach like the 3rd place but you want the hairstyle so bad, you could actually buy it with real money. The game would be so fun and fair and at the same time Glu would actually make tons of money. It’s an instinctive purchase, so many people would buy dresses/hair… and , for example, when you don’t win anything you can buy the whole bundle for 9$ or something like that. I would like a SYS event in this way.
    Italian gal from Tuscany 🇮🇹 Philosophy Student 👩‍🎓 I love the Kar-Jenner squad ❤️

Can you make everything more affordable? Not everyone is playing with the US Dollar, and not everyone plays from a western country. People enjoy playing the game from all around the world, but asking for the same amount of money in their countries currency equivalence is a bigger deal to spend when you are outside of the west.

I think it will be more fun of there were more legitimate opportunities to earn diamonds/k-stars/extra tickets like playing mini games instead of having to watch ads or do “free” offers which typically are not free and often predatory and request for your personal information and then harass you every single day. Ever since I put my information in some of these Websites I have been harassed with 100+ calls on a daily basis and countless spam text messages I can’t seem to figure out how to make stop. Some mini game ideas could be taking care of pets, working in your design studio, playing puzzles etc. 

Can we have more free natural looking full lips? Just natural full lips in general, even if you have to buy them with kstars in the closet. A lot of the fuller lips in the game have a “botched lip injections” vibe. I would love to convey naturally full lips in the game instead of having to use the badly over filled lips. 
  • ranmagirlranmagirl Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Im sorry if its not correct thread but hope u guys/girls sign this petition for having glu ressurrect bit of male doll items/outfits. 
    I have other petition to do in future based on every doll in game. Hope u guys can help me out by signing this one to reach glu. Thank you.
    https://secure.avaaz.org/community_petitions/en/glu_glukim_kardashian_game_give_guy_dolls_more/?cPdhpfb&utm_source=sharetools&utm_medium=copy&utm_campaign=petition-1222275-glukim_kardashian_game_give_guy_dolls_more&utm_term=Pdhpfb+en#cb=f22522667148058&domain=secure.avaaz.org&origin=https://secure.avaaz.org/f3440b550618d&relation=opener&frame=f3c1e9fb3250424&granted_scopes=email,public_profile&denied_scopes=&signed_request=kGGh_IMDjHrVnP24FvqCeTMxCM6OHLZdEmdZ5jLHwkE.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&graph_domain=facebook&access_token=EAAAAC9Vg0kQBAG3kHjiRXnGMU5aqO6A0wxnJQ6YvZCcpSdcZCaIzJekVZCOmrEMLljWoCMEsI8lww6MQYWwhfTfUg5ElpwLZCZCSiaipMXZA8ZAeerTaEMdNiBcyUYgZCse2e5VMsYW6dxiWUPV8j66w2J8wSupl6VBGyS9QZBsqbphm8KGUlhixZBqh3azcPMmW0YXvQqZBnFCO5pX4Vrg44MizxPYFzftaPcZD&data_access_expiration_time=1630596414&expires_in=5183966&base_domain=avaaz.org

Can every user receive a free complimentary 100 k-stars to kick off the kimiversary celebrations just because we are awesome for spending a lot of money, time and energy into this game? it would be a really nice gesture. 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    AndieKKH said:
    Can every user receive a free complimentary 100 k-stars to kick off the kimiversary celebrations just because we are awesome for spending a lot of money, time and energy into this game? it would be a really nice gesture. 
    That would be amazing!! 100 sounds like such a huge number, but realistically it can only get us one or two things so thats actually pretty reasonable as a once per year thank you gift.
  • chstevensonjrchstevensonjr Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    • subscriptions should be updated to include gems/diamonds 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    Campus Cutie SYS made me think of this but can we please get a cheerleading outfit with handheld pom poms?

a basketball or something would be cool as well
  • apesmcnielapesmcniel Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    STOP PUTTING DYES IN EVERY SINGLE BOX. Nothing makes me angrier than paying 5 diamonds for a bunch of dyes I don't want or earning an event box and getting 3 dyes I don't want. If I want dyes I will get them. Stoooooooop
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    can we please have these lips but WITHOUT that blue in the middle? 
  • matildesntmatildesnt Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Remove Karl Lagerfeld from the VIPs. It’s creepy now since he’s sadly passed away
    Italian gal from Tuscany 🇮🇹 Philosophy Student 👩‍🎓 I love the Kar-Jenner squad ❤️
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Some suggestions:
    - When we access the “Get This Look” or a squad member lookbook, our appearance is completely changed. Let us see one item per time. I want to see how item X looks on MY doll.
    - Let players choose between a POC hairstyle and a non-POC one. The same way POC dolls deserve representation, other dolls deserve to win a new hairstyle too. Let’s include and respect everyone!
    - Talking about hairstyles, let us trade them. If I have a hair and I’ll never use it, I would like to trade with someone who really wants it. Then, this person would give me something that I like. It’s easy and simple.
    - Cut the price of diamond items. 50 diamonds for an eye shape? This is more than two months of saving. It’s an absurd.
    - Let us gift our squad in every single purchase, including fashion goals, tickets and triple threat.
    - Fix the rigged votes. Yes, we’re pretty aware they’re rigged. Glu may ignore us, but we’ll not ignore the fact that SYS is a big scam. There are people filing complaints against Glu for scam and gamble, and honestly, they’re not wrong.
    - Fix diamonds boxes. Once again, we’re dealing with a massive scam and gamble. First, most boxes are filled with 12 dyes. 10 dyes = 1 diamond. How 12 dyes = 5? And second, we already gamble a lot. Daily boxes, squad boxes, kollections, GB, event boxes, diamond boxes. KKH is a fashion game, however, we gamble everyday.
    - Adjust VIP. I would love to sign for VIP, but taking in count that diamonds worth more than k-stars today, I won’t subscribe to something that’ll grant me k-stars (only). And i'm not talking about adjusting the price, but the prizes.
    - Adjust prices per country. Why a triple threat for me equals a whole meal and for someone else equals a single bubblegum? 
    Glu/EA is a massive game company and players are aware of how lucrative all these methods are, but they’re not appealing at all. I don’t feel like opening boxes without knowing that I’m definitely gaining a good prize, so, I’ll never open. It’s simple and easy. Players are being treated really poorly everywhere. Inside the forum, inside the game, inside other social medias. We’re supporting the game financially by watching ads, making small or big purchases, showing our gameplays online and increasing the number of players. We’re all important here and we deserve to be treated like humans and not objects. Being hungry for money may give Glu an amazing outcome for a certain time, but it’s impossible to maintain this outcome when players are getting frustrated. Stop adding things we didn’t ask for and start fixing things we’re asking for years.
  • JulietaJulieta Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hi! 
    A recommendation that I would like you to implement to improve the experience of the game, would be to add a section where you can save items from the store that I would like to buy but I do not have enough money, and so in the future I already have what I want to buy saved. 
    Thank you very much! 
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    This is a good idea, especially for when sales are coming it'd be nice to save items you wanna buy. I can't even remember what I wanted when I went through the list like a month ago
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Are y’all ever gonna let us stack 3 tickets? Like seriously 
  • kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    GIVE US ONE OR MORE DIAMONDS EVERYDAY FROM SQUADS BUT ALSO LET US STILL GET THE BOXES 
  • RhienneRhienne Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    The forum is really low tech, very laggy, and terrible on mobile phones? Why? Can it please be brought into 2021. Thanks 
    NaniSix said:
    Some suggestions:
    - When we access the “Get This Look” or a squad member lookbook, our appearance is completely changed. Let us see one item per time. I want to see how item X looks on MY doll.
    - Let players choose between a POC hairstyle and a non-POC one. The same way POC dolls deserve representation, other dolls deserve to win a new hairstyle too. Let’s include and respect everyone!
    - Talking about hairstyles, let us trade them. If I have a hair and I’ll never use it, I would like to trade with someone who really wants it. Then, this person would give me something that I like. It’s easy and simple.
    - Cut the price of diamond items. 50 diamonds for an eye shape? This is more than two months of saving. It’s an absurd.
    - Let us gift our squad in every single purchase, including fashion goals, tickets and triple threat.
    - Fix the rigged votes. Yes, we’re pretty aware they’re rigged. Glu may ignore us, but we’ll not ignore the fact that SYS is a big scam. There are people filing complaints against Glu for scam and gamble, and honestly, they’re not wrong.
    - Fix diamonds boxes. Once again, we’re dealing with a massive scam and gamble. First, most boxes are filled with 12 dyes. 10 dyes = 1 diamond. How 12 dyes = 5? And second, we already gamble a lot. Daily boxes, squad boxes, kollections, GB, event boxes, diamond boxes. KKH is a fashion game, however, we gamble everyday.
    - Adjust VIP. I would love to sign for VIP, but taking in count that diamonds worth more than k-stars today, I won’t subscribe to something that’ll grant me k-stars (only). And i'm not talking about adjusting the price, but the prizes.
    - Adjust prices per country. Why a triple threat for me equals a whole meal and for someone else equals a single bubblegum? 
    Glu/EA is a massive game company and players are aware of how lucrative all these methods are, but they’re not appealing at all. I don’t feel like opening boxes without knowing that I’m definitely gaining a good prize, so, I’ll never open. It’s simple and easy. Players are being treated really poorly everywhere. Inside the forum, inside the game, inside other social medias. We’re supporting the game financially by watching ads, making small or big purchases, showing our gameplays online and increasing the number of players. We’re all important here and we deserve to be treated like humans and not objects. Being hungry for money may give Glu an amazing outcome for a certain time, but it’s impossible to maintain this outcome when players are getting frustrated. Stop adding things we didn’t ask for and start fixing things we’re asking for years.
    You hit the nail right on the head! I hope someone from Glu sees this and actually does something about these issues. We are not asking to make the game free we are just asking to not be taken advantage of financially. Reduce the prices, remove the dyes, give us our money worth. If someone is spending 50 USD on 150 diamonds it’s very annoying when you try to open diamond boxes just for a bunch of dyes, and with the current price of diamond items - you cant barely buy many items even with 150 diamonds. 50 diamonds for a pair of eyes is ridiculous, 40 for lips, 30 for aura etc, I think people will end up spending even more money if everything was cheaper. We all love playing this game but in the long run people will stop playing because it’s just becoming too expensive to play. I am seeing long time players announcing they are quitting on a daily basis because of how expensive and shady everything has become. This is becoming more of a gambling game than a fashion game. Glu, please remove the gambling aspect of the boxes and kollections, users have the right to know what they are paying for before they pay for it. 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Get rid of the diamond boxes and go back to putting new items that would help with SYS in the kloset (for K stars!) please!!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I think one thing we should definitely be able to do is gift each other stuff! I have so many things that I’m not that fussed about that i see other dolls want, or things they have that I don’t and would love to have💓
  • pinkfartspinkfarts Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Instead of having the limited-edition diamond items in those “random” boxes, they are available to individually purchase for diamonds, and the cost of each piece depends on the item. A great amount of players have already expressed that they would be more than happy to pay for items that they know for sure that they are getting, me included. I mean, we could spend hundreds of dollars and not get what we want, or a whole set. If you guys made it easier to obtain the diamond items, I GUARANTEE that your sales numbers would increase, because your CUSTOMERS👏ARE👏HAPPY!! Also, less critique=less work for you. 

Additionally, with the vast majority of the game now moving towards the diamonds currency, it’s time to start seriously thinking about implementing some ways that we can earn diamonds through hard work. It would benefit and satisfy a lot of us to have the opportunity to grind for some diamonds if we happen to be below the threshold for an item that we really want. 

It was fine before when you could only get a few past items for diamonds, but now? There’s diamond kollections, diamond gift boxes, and diamond throwback items. At this rate, people are spending an almost equal amount of diamonds as they are k stars every week to get what they want. And we can’t even get a simple eye look even after spending $21 (CAD). Right now, spending constantly is the only way that anyone can have a regular chance at diamond items (voting booth included), and the rate at which you all are expecting us to spend isn’t feasible in the long-run. You can expect to lose these paying players fairly quickly. 

None of this should be new info to you guys at EA/Glu, but there hasn’t been any change. All you guys do is add on new features without fixing old ones, but you can’t think that we’ll forgive and forget and move forward just like that. 

Please listen to your customers’ voices, and use our feedback improve!!