🗳️🎓SYS 6/17/21 SYS - Campus Cutie SYS 🎓🗳️

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    LaneLane said:
    @natkkh I can only assume she has a hacked game. This isn't the first time she's worn unreleased items
    I would report her so they can ban her account
    I tried reporting her weeks ago when she wore different unreleased items, but I never heard back on what was going on. I added this outfit to my inquiry, but she's still active in my squad as of today 
    Send Kalinda a message. She has more rank than customer support. She removed a hacker from my TS group once before. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

So weird that this is happening to a lot of other dolls. Usually the whole group gets points at the same time
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I can’t tell you how much I want this outfit irl 😭🥺😭 I literally spent HOURS looking for a cardigan like that in every brand I know of. I’ll definitely get that last earnable but if anyone knows where to find a cardigan skirt combo like this please please let me know 🥺

• serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @BooskiBabii exactly. I’m not trying to complain but I shouldn’t have to worry about not getting items in my boxes but instead choosing the right one knowing at least something good in them. 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @KalindaKing one item in the boxes? This is a scam.

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Forgot to screen shot my second time opening boxes but the hair was in the same spot all 3 times! Figured I would check that one first so I didn’t have to waste any more diamonds and thankfully it was still in that spot! 
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I was in a rush when I submitted these but that 28 is an ouchie 😣🤕

Fingers crossed scores improve! I actually love everything this time around🤞🤞
    These looks deserve high scores than that! Especially that second look :(
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    Amy136602 said:

Alright glu don’t let me down 😭🤞🏾💕
    LOVE your 3rd look
    @Rikk Thank you!! 💕💖

Mistyyy said:
    Amy136602 said:

All ready for school!!💕 Dont mind all the handhelds, I genuinely carry this much in real life 😭
    Is that the bedroom from MCL? 👀
    Your doll is so gorgeous btw 😭💕
    @Mistyyy

Thank you so much!💕 and yes is!! I use to love playing that game back in 2012!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I was in a rush when I submitted these but that 28 is an ouchie 😣🤕

Fingers crossed scores improve! I actually love everything this time around🤞🤞
    These looks are beautiful! 32 and 28 are insulting, these deserve much higher scores.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Decided to try my luck as I loved everything in the boxes this week. Got the old SYS hair first and really should've stopped there but decided to go one more and got tickets. At least it's better than dye 🤷🏻‍♀️

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Aww man, I really thought my Elle Woods look would get more love 

• BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

I'm a fool. Spent my last 5 diamonds on more pink dye. You would think I would have learned my lesson after chasing the Sailor Moon hair 😭 I spent real money on a diamond pack and got like 100 dyes! smh
    These gambling boxes feel predatory. I'll never buy diamonds again GLU 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2021
    My diamond palettes in order. Glad to have picked a dress and I do like the short retro hairstyle ☺️ the ticket will definitely come in handy, so I don't mind these prizes! 💞

Additional palettes I opened now. So essentially 25 diamonds for dyes 😩 almost picked the headphones in 4th and the hair in 5th palette. Welp, I tried 🙈

The dress is cute though, very summery 🌺

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Amy136602 said:

All ready for school!!💕 Dont mind all the handhelds, I genuinely carry this much in real life 😭
    is that the mycandylove MC's high school bedroom??? 😍
    Edit: I just read someone else pointed it out afterwards, I got excited and commented before reading the whole thread 😅
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @Mistyyy @BooskiBabii Thank you both so much!!🥺💖💕
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I know the votes have got to be all over the place because I am RARELY selecting the “popular” choice 😭🙃
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Does anyone else not get tickets in their diamond boxes at all anymore? I haven't from the last few SYS boxes (even though I've opened a bunch each time) and thought it was just a coincidence until now.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Hi everyone, new to the forum. I have been stuck in 30’s all SYS, any ideas on how to improve scores? Thanks!

• vv136vv136 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Spent my last diamonds for the hair.. wasn’t even an option 🤡🤡🤡
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have no idea at all how to style the cap and gown but wow my photo quality sucks. 

Still haven't updated 😂 I know what happens to the scores as soon as I do ⬇️

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    It was the very first time I bought a diamond box! (Because of the terrible pallets and lots of dyes) But I couldn’t resist this one! I’m sooo happy I got the dress on my second chance! I also loved the hair but I’m stopping here! 😍

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Since I updated my votes are so low 🥺😩 On Summer Vibes SYS all my scores were like on 40s and after the update all my scores were on 20s, anyone else?

And here are my first two looks of this current SYS:

(you promised me the votes would get better after the update Kalinda 😩)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.