💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA That bag was available during last years Kimiversary and Black Friday too. You may want to check to see if it will be available this time too.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA Thank you ♥ I'll save it in my lookbook, so it will be waiting for you ♥ 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    With the new update hopefully coming today, are there any items you guys want? I expect its safer to wait for after the sale just in case they're available to kstars, but I'm happy to throw anything I have in a look!!
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    These were some of my must haves from the VB yesterday. I have like 7 more ss but I don’t want to look crazy lol. I mostly want the hair, eyes, lips or handhelds. I heard they come in handy for SYS and I definitely need new items. Hopefully with the sale it’ll be more obtainable. 
    oh and lips! Especially from the first and second ss😃
    Do any of you dolls have the VIP Subscription? Is it worth it? I tried it out for a month but aside from getting 2 extra kstars in my daily gb there wasn’t a big difference. (+ storylines sometimes)
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Do you any of you guys own the eyes available in the Kimiversary boxes? And if yes, do you know if it’s available for diamonds too? I love them but I don’t wanna test my luck 😭
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Do you any of you guys own the eyes available in the Kimiversary boxes? And if yes, do you know if it’s available for diamonds too? I love them but I don’t wanna test my luck 😭
    I own them! I can upload it to my lookbook for you! I think it should be available for diamonds! 
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Ugh I was so excited for this update to buy that two tone hairstyle that came with the sweater dress I mentioned before but it's still not available yet :( I could have sworn that event was in may. what's everyone think of the new design? 
    edited June 2021
    Aninhakkh said:
    KKH_Ren said:
    I own them! I can upload it to my lookbook for you! I think it should be available for diamonds! 
    Please add them! 🥺 I’m saving up diamonds to buy eyes and that’s definitely on my wishlist

Edit: just checked and they’re not available at the moment 😞😞 maybe after the boxes are gone it will be? I’ll pray for it 😭
    kst99 said:
    Ugh I was so excited for this update to buy that two tone hairstyle that came with the sweater dress I mentioned before but it's still not available yet :( I could have sworn that event was in may. what's everyone think of the new design? 
    Not loving it atm but hopefully it’ll grow on me 🥲
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @KKH_Ren I don’t think they will availible to buy for diamonds, because they are in boxes :(

kst99 said:
    It was from November, so it should have been available last update since it was 6 months. Idk why it's not available. I want the hair and dress too.
    @KalindaKing Is there a reason items aren't available from November? It's the white sweater dress with the two tone ponytail hairstyle.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    The Kimiversary eyes aren't available for diamonds. You can get Kimiversary items from tb boxes (not sure which items, I've got 2 other items before), other than that you can only get them in these gb.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Katya said:
    @KKH_Ren I don’t think they will availible to buy for diamonds, because they are in boxes :(

The Kimiversary eyes aren't available for diamonds. You can get Kimiversary items from tb boxes (not sure which items, I've got 2 other items before), other than that you can only get them in these gb.
    Aw 😭😭😭 Hoping we get a VIP weekend before the boxes go away… I’m not wasting my kstars for no reason 😞
    Wow! First time getting this type of offer. I normally purchase FGs if I really like the items.
    I think this offer is too expensive for a tiny bag, earrings and 106 k stars. I can purchase 105 k stars for $9.99 from the star shop so… I’ll pass. 
    Sienna those eyes & hair are so beautiful !! I hope I can purchase them soon. Trying to stack up my diamonds 
    I’ve been getting these dang green dyes in the daily box for almost 4 days now. Come on😒😒😒

Idk where to ask this but does anyone know what those 1/7 and 1/3 mean under the last two kollections? If you complete them does it unlock more kollections? I’ve always wondered 🤔
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:

Idk where to ask this but does anyone know what those 1/7 and 1/3 mean under the last two kollections? If you complete them does it unlock more kollections? I’ve always wondered 🤔

I was wondering the same thing the other day! The best I can tell, it’s how many Kollections you’ve completed. I’ve completed three, and I have access to the Silk Motif Kollection, and my Golden Opulence Collection says 3/7. I’m not 100% sure, but that’s my guess. :)
    saffron58 said:
    KKH_Ren said:

I was wondering the same thing the other day! The best I can tell, it’s how many Kollections you’ve completed. I’ve completed three, and I have access to the Silk Motif Kollection, and my Golden Opulence Collection says 3/7. I’m not 100% sure, but that’s my guess. :)
    Wdym have access? I never tried playing any of those but if I tried would it not work? I might ask on one of the public threads later 😭
    KKH_Ren said:
    saffron58 said:
    KKH_Ren said:

Wdym have access? I never tried playing any of those but if I tried would it not work? I might ask on one of the public threads later 😭
    When I tried one of them it didn’t let me spin it. Now that I unlocked the Silk Motif one, I can spin it but I still can’t spin the other one.

@KKH_Ren This is what happens when I try to spin that one. 
    saffron58 said:

Ohhhh interesting!! I never tried spinning them because I never loved the items 😭 
    KKH_Ren said:
    saffron58 said:

Ohhhh interesting!! I never tried spinning them because I never loved the items 😭 
    Yeah I totally agree. None of them are very much “my style”. I think if they’re going to make a kollection that basically takes thousands of kstars to unlock, it should be a lot of really beautiful, mass appealing items that everyone would want. I have no interest in spending that much for these items 😅
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Sienna those eyes & hair are so beautiful !! I hope I can purchase them soon. Trying to stack up my diamonds 
    omg right?! I love them so much! Idk about you but it feels so hard for me to stack up diamonds, it's been ages since I wanted to buy new lips like the ombre or the uwu ones but I just can't seem to get to 40😂 I keep spending them on kollections or boxes that I end up regretting later lol  
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Haven’t seen this dress in our boxes before!glad I finally picked something other than dye
    I just want an item 😭

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I hate getting a perfect score bc of the 60s curse. Before my 60, I had mid-high 50s, then got a 43. Look 10 got a 46, hoping I go back to getting 50s.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hey guys!! Just wanted to give you a heads up, but I’m moving today and tomorrow so it’s possible I won’t get to login to kkh one of those days if things get crazy. 
    I know we’ll definitely get the box anyway even without me, but if you see it say only 14 members logged in one day that’s why!! I’ll be back and ready to go later this week though!