🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    They changed it back 😐
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited June 2021
    i just opened a squad box for the daily reward and i didn’t get my 1 diamond, has anyone been having that problem ?
    kkhxio said:
    i just opened a squad box for the daily reward and i didn’t get my 1 diamond, has anyone been having that problem ?
    We never have gotten diamonds for daily boxes i think its a glitch
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

better NO squad box than this mess
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

WOAH WOAH WOAH wait a minute! i thought we weren’t getting this? 
    Aiming for 1,500 or 2,000 stars 😎
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @kkhmarie can you show Dirk please? I deleted him a long time ago and I would love to know how he looks now!
  • jackieglukkhjackieglukkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    does anyone know if you get a free kimiversary box just once or you get a free one daily?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    does anyone know if you get a free kimiversary box just once or you get a free one daily?
    @jackieglukkh
    Just once 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited June 2021
    This is seriously bothering me! Everytime i go to tap the shop i accidentally tap the “get free” and it takes me to that screen. Also its annoying how even after i’ve watched the videos for the kash or kstars those popups dont go away. @KalindaKing can this be fixed?
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    This is bothering me. The third choice is cut out! Good thing I could still read it as “Count my money!” 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

I think there are some new reality TV encounters? I don't think I've ever seen him...I kind of click randomly cause I already know all of them so sadly I didn't catch what he said
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Can someone tell me the day the sale starts?
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Wow, my comment on the afrocentric hairstyles was deleted. I hope I didn't break any rules or anything...

Basically, all I said is have fun, be respectful, if you're uncomfortable with playing with the hairs, put them in storage (out of sight and all that jazz). 

Like a lot of ppl already pointed out, you can be mixed and look like only one parent or both. Nobody owes anyone an explanation about why they dress up their doll how they do. And you don't have to be a poc to play with a doll that's a poc and vice versa 😊just have fun and be respectful 😊

Also, "poc" is a catch-all phrase for all people of color. It'd be nice to call the hairstyles what they are, afrocentric or Black hairstyles, since that's what they are, and that's OK. 💕💕

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    if you were editing your post, and it has quotes and other links, the system can think you are spam and pull it gor moderation?  I'm enroute to an appointment or Id check now for you. when i fet home I can cgeck and rextore if thats the case, but I'm pretty sure it was not deleted by moderation.   Welcome to the forum! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    No worries. That's probably what happened. 😊
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Can someone tell me the day the sale starts?
    @saumyadhingra June 24th
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Will Glu start adding new content for boys too? ✋😩 I have a guy doll and it got kinda boring. They don't even win clothes during SYS, just a few kstars
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    At first i wasn’t sure how i felt about the new layout of the game , but it’s grown on me , I like it. except i wish the top bar with out energy, cash, ect. were a bit different. Like if the little symbols were different colors so they didn’t all mesh together. For example : the light night bolt being blue, the cash symbol being green, k star symbol being silver 

hopefully that makes sense 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Hi!! I cant open my game, it stays in a white screen. Anyone has the same problem? Im on android 
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I have 2 games and they’re friends with each other via gamecenter on iOS but their looks never update. In my Level 40 game I was gifting the other doll and she got stuck wearing the clothes from the gift shop even though I didn’t even buy them for her. And my Level 17 game has had the other doll in the same clothes since I connected them. Is there anyway to make them update to show their current outfits? 🤔 both games are on the current update 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2021
    khloe97 said:
    Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I have 2 games and they’re friends with each other via gamecenter on iOS but their looks never update. In my Level 40 game I was gifting the other doll and she got stuck wearing the clothes from the gift shop even though I didn’t even buy them for her. And my Level 17 game has had the other doll in the same clothes since I connected them. Is there anyway to make them update to show their current outfits? 🤔 both games are on the current update 
    Are they Facebook friends?  Each doll needs a FB account, and they must be FB friends. ,y Androids had this problem.  You know what’s fun? I wanted them to be twins, so they married each other in game.  They are always in each other’s home and plane, and it gives me a constant quick check to see how the world is seeing them.  

But let’s get them changing 1st.  Sometimes the games jump out of Fb, so double check they are both logged in. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @kokokokonut no I don’t have a Facebook account for the second doll I just use my personal account for the main one 😕 looks like they’re stuck in these clothes forever 🥲
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Just wanted to let any Canadian players trying to enter the Saks Fifth Avenue sweepstake know that you can enter both letters and numbers in the postal code section now 😊
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    @kkhmarie can you show Dirk please? I deleted him a long time ago and I would love to know how he looks now!
    i didn't think it was possible to delete Dirk...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Stunning update. Definitely need to tweak a few things so i hope they will read this thread and the one koko linked to read our feedback. 

I really hope they do reorganizr the closets though because I imagine it wouldnt take too much time to do so and that's one of the main things I expected from this update
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    boujeejen said:

help plssss, should i buy this finally ?😭 
    like=yes
    awesome=no, save ur $
    I bought this and it counts as eyes so if that's not what you want skip it.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.