🗳️🎓SYS 6/17/21 SYS - Campus Cutie SYS 🎓🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    PoeTayToe said:
    Does anyone else not get tickets in their diamond boxes at all anymore? I haven't from the last few SYS boxes (even though I've opened a bunch each time) and thought it was just a coincidence until now.
    I haven’t got them since I chased the heels with the fishnet leggings back in April, I also thought coincidence until now. 
    Yes I posted about it last week. I have opened soooo many boxes (especially chasing the Vespa) and I have literally 0 tickets in my pallets. Do you guys have any tickets saved already? 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Didn’t want to spend stars on a graduation cape? No problem…..just take your superhero cape and dye it 😂
    So cute and creative!! But people tend to not vote for those daily box shoes 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I have no idea at all how to style the cap and gown but wow my photo quality sucks. 

Still haven't updated 😂 I know what happens to the scores as soon as I do ⬇️

@DoloresWyatt how were you able
    to style the cape with a handheld??
    @LindaVB I hadn't updated the game yet, the nail glitch still worked😢 I wish I'd held out even longer on updating, it's such a bummer. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

I’m so glad I haven’t updated on my main game yet, my scores are still... fairly normal. But I do wish the second look had gotten more. I wanted to ask y’all

Should the second look have gotten more than 32?
    Agree - Yes
    LOL - No 
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Finally good votes🙌
    Wait are we supposed to be on our 6th ticket? Cuz I’m on my 5th lol 😅
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

Finally good votes🙌
    Same idk what is going on 🥲
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 1-4 ✨

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @tortor Thank you so much! ☺️💕
    Android player. 👾
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Nikki_kkh said:
    The first palette i opened this weekend... Only one out of four Showstopping items was included.

This palette is ridiculous and it makes me not want to spend my diamonds on these boxes. Please Glu, fix this.
    ive never opened a diamond box but this weeks is soo cute that i was really considering it, but if i open one and get dyes i will be so upset so im not going to. i really hope they change the pallets soon.
  • PoeTayToePoeTayToe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    tortor said:
    PoeTayToe said:
    Does anyone else not get tickets in their diamond boxes at all anymore? I haven't from the last few SYS boxes (even though I've opened a bunch each time) and thought it was just a coincidence until now.
    I haven’t got them since I chased the heels with the fishnet leggings back in April, I also thought coincidence until now. 
    Yes I posted about it last week. I have opened soooo many boxes (especially chasing the Vespa) and I have literally 0 tickets in my pallets. Do you guys have any tickets saved already? 
    I always buy triple threat so I usually always have saved tickets, but I can’t remember if I had any when I was chasing those shoes. 
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited June 2021
    im new to the forum but im feeling sexy and educated. Hot and ready to serve. 😜 Education never felt so glam
    Lol when I saw your doll I thought to myself “This doll really looks like Jeffree Star 🤔” lol and then I noticed your name. Interesting cosplay!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Why I can’t use handhelds in the sys but in the game yes? 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I’m so grateful to be scoring well this SYS since I was stuck in mostly 30’s last SYS. 
    viola said:

Why I can’t use handhelds in the sys but in the game yes? 
    I wasn’t able to use it in the game or the SYS. How were you able to use it in the game? My handheld kept being removed. 
    @lilirose98 I don’t know. I do nothing special. At first I wasn’t able to use handhelds, then I finished the storyline and the diploma appeared in my doll’s hands. 
    @viola oh, so you were already wearing the cap and gown. Ok :)…I wish we could hold the diploma with the cap and gown. I mean they go together 😏 lol
    @lilirose98 exactly. Hope they can fix the problem
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Yall are killing it!

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    AndieKKH said:
    im new to the forum but im feeling sexy and educated. Hot and ready to serve. 😜 Education never felt so glam
    Lol when I saw your doll I thought to myself “This doll really looks like Jeffree Star 🤔” lol and then I noticed your name. Interesting cosplay!

Haha thanks queen 👑 😘 I'm a bit disappointed we don't have the option to not wear eyebrows with the rest of glam eye makeup but i guess these cat eyes will do too 😋
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

my contribution for the fake advertising items in diamond boxes (got lucky but even so just one item is a scam)
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

Finally good votes🙌
    I used a ticket cause i really want the hair
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Wasn’t this pink pen supposed to be available for diamonds? I think another doll asked already but I can’t remember 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Wasn’t this pink pen supposed to be available for diamonds? I think another doll asked already but I can’t remember 
    I don't think so, it's from Halloween 2020. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

hey @MarianiPoizen 😊
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.