🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 6/18/21 - Reality Weekend - Keep the Cameras Rolling!📺

Comments

• livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

So thankful to get the hair in my free box.😊 I also love the bag but i don’t think i’ll chase since kimiversary is so close.
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Tysm!! I’ve just messaged them.. hopefully not waiting too long, every other offer I did paid out straight away, panicking as it used an older email I don’t use anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️ Silly Apple Pay messing things up for me I bet lol 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Got so lucky with my picks, don’t mind the energy bc it was my free box but I got the hair and jumpsuit which were the only ones I’ve wanted!!!
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Not sure if this is happening to anyone else but I can’t find my cameraman anywhere? Not in Bel Air nor in Hollywood?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I just spent 240 stars trying to get that beautiful outfit in the boxes and all I have to show is a bunch of dye😭 why did I do this to myself I should know better by now! Well lesson learned 😅
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Not sure if this is happening to anyone else but I can’t find my cameraman anywhere? Not in Bel Air nor in Hollywood?
    Did you check any other home you own? Someone had this same issue a month or so ago, but I can't remember who. She found him in one of her other houses, she started a show by accident.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Look at your existing tasks. He might be trying to complete a task somewhere else.
    I picked energy in my free box on my side game, so I bought one and got he purse. Forgot to ss that pallet. I waited a couple of hours to try again and finally got the hair after 2 more picks. I really want the outfit, but with only 2 items left it would be hard to pick it.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    And why may I ask did the male dolls not get the diploma? We also completed the storyline. Make it make sense. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    And why may I ask did the male dolls not get the diploma? We also completed the storyline. Make it make sense. 
    The male dolls didn't receive the chance to buy the drag outfit from Simon and that's completely homophobic and sexist imo sorry Glu but gay people are gay even when Pride month ends✋😔 of course they forgot about male dolls completely 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Glu when you see this give male dolls another chance!!! And not just handhelds pls
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Sweet! I got the outfit in my free box. First time I actually get something nice from these free boxes lol 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    got the dye and then the outfit! i actually really like it

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    The fact that it's juneteenth this weekend and Glu got rid of the BLM shirt 🥴🥴🥴
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Maybe they decided to give it as a free gift for Juneteenth - I doubt it but would be nice gesture

@Ritika_bee I'm hoping they give it to us as a gift tomorrow. I doubt it, but I can hope. They better at least acknowledge Juneteenth in the game tomorrow.🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Maybe they decided to give it as a free gift for Juneteenth - I doubt it but would be nice gesture

Seems like we had the same thought at the same time 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @Ritika_bee I'm hoping they give it to us as a gift tomorrow. I doubt it, but I can hope. They better at least acknowledge Juneteenth in the game tomorrow.🙄
    I agree!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Got the outfit.. should I get the hair? 🧐
    Like for yes 
    Lol for no 
    💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Got the outfit.. should I get the hair? 🧐
    Like for yes 
    Lol for no 
    💜
    I always get all the earnables. It will help with the achievements.
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    If I have time I always finish events, even if it’s items I don’t want/can’t use in case they ever update TB boxes (they won’t) ugh 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    So they not only removed the BLM shirt but also the the textured POC/afro hair in a puff?? Ah a disappointment after another
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Is anyone else not able to load the offer wall, now that we have thanked Glu for the double stars?

I’m going to have hope that we will get the BLM shirt as a gift tomorrow 🤞
    edited June 2021
    Better than anything I would buy in the Kimiversary sale 😍
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    ☹️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• achleyachley Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I have an idea. I absolutely love that we are getting more POC hairstyles and good quality ones at that. I wonder if it would be possible to have the option to either select the hairstyle or stars. Like maybe when you earn that hair you will get a call like “do you consider yourself a POC? Yes - you earned this beautiful hairstyle. No - here’s some stars.” Something like that. It will also help to eliminate cultural appropriation. Either that or let me gift it to a friend that can use it. 

I know this is a sensitive subject. I don’t think I have said anything offensive, certainly did not intend to. However, if I did, please message me and address it and not blast me in the comments. 
    Hi! I think the option for us non POC people to get stars instead of the hairstyle is not fair. Imagine how many years POC dolls have been playing the game with limited items that represents them and never getting any compensation because of it. If we were to get any kind of compensation I would expect for Glu to compensate POC dolls for all of those years, which I highly doubt would happen. 

However, the option to gift the item to a doll would be amazing! I'm loving that suggestion. 

Thanks for reading doll, have a nice day ❤️. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    achley said:
    I have an idea. I absolutely love that we are getting more POC hairstyles and good quality ones at that. I wonder if it would be possible to have the option to either select the hairstyle or stars. Like maybe when you earn that hair you will get a call like “do you consider yourself a POC? Yes - you earned this beautiful hairstyle. No - here’s some stars.” Something like that. It will also help to eliminate cultural appropriation. Either that or let me gift it to a friend that can use it. 

I know this is a sensitive subject. I don’t think I have said anything offensive, certainly did not intend to. However, if I did, please message me and address it and not blast me in the comments. 
    Hi! I think the option for us non POC people to get stars instead of the hairstyle is not fair. Imagine how many years POC dolls have been playing the game with limited items that represents them and never getting any compensation because of it. If we were to get any kind of compensation I would expect for Glu to compensate POC dolls for all of those years, which I highly doubt would happen. 

However, the option to gift the item to a doll would be amazing! I'm loving that suggestion. 

Thanks for reading doll, have a nice day ❤️. 
    I agree that they shouldn’t put this in for POC hairstyles, but I honestly kinda wish this was just a general option for earnables—sometimes things just aren’t my style and I would love to be able to get stars to spend on something I would use instead 😅
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.