👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited June 2021
    If anyone else feels comfortable sharing then you can definitely let us know when your birthday is and I can add it to the squad members list on the first page! 😊
    edited June 2021
    Edit: Oops, didn't mean to accidentally double post the same thing. I thought my original post disappeared but it was just on a new page 🙃
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    mine is April 10th ☺️☺️
    got this hair today ✨💛
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Mine is Nov. 1st ^-^
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Mine is November 11. 🤍
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    August 30th ♍️ 💜 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Mine is January 14th 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    I opened two diamond boxes and got the hair 🥰

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @LindsayRose Our birthdays are pretty close, i'm April 6th 😊
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    My birthday is November 30th
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Happy birthday!! @brom617
    oh and my birthday is july 18th

Todays box.
    these boxes have been such a blessing ❤️

One box away from the hair I want the most 😭😭
    Hey dolls! With Kimiversary less than a week away, I would greatly appreciate some opinions to help my indecisive self make a decision on which facial features to purchase to give my doll a new look. 

I’m mainly stuck on the eyes/eyebrow portion and deciding on which one looks the best/suits my doll more and can’t decide between the 3 that I have narrowed down 😩

maggiey said:
    Hey dolls! With Kimiversary less than a week away, I would greatly appreciate some opinions to help my indecisive self make a decision on which facial features to purchase to give my doll a new look. 

I’m mainly stuck on the eyes/eyebrow portion and deciding on which one looks the best/suits my doll more and can’t decide between the 3 that I have narrowed down 😩

I love 1!!
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    maggiey said:

I vote option #1 for sure. I’m fairly confident about this lol
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @maggiey I like number 1 as well.
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @maggiey I like 1 and 2! It is unfortunate that the color of the eyebrows doesn't change for 2, so if eyebrow color is important to you, I'll vote for 1 :)
    She/Her
    Android
    I say 1 as well, although I actually think the dark eyebrow of 2 with the light hair looks good!
    edited June 2021
    I don’t think eyebrow colour really matters to me because I do change my doll’s hair between blonde and brown whenever the mood strikes. I think that’s what I’m really stuck on because I like the way 2 looks with brown hair as well

Is it insane if I buy the features for both 1 AND 2 so I can just change it whenever I wanted? 

I think that would bring my total to 533 kstars for just my doll’s face 😳
    No, not insane at all
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    I agree, not insane at all! From what I can see from your screenshot, you have a great amount of kstars saved up! And from what I've read on the forum today, it is a double k-star weekend so if you have time, do some offers so that 533 kstars doesn't cause a dent in your pocket  :p

Side note: I'm probably going to get #2 too! :)
    She/Her
    Android
    @maggiey you should definitely buy two eyebrows because I love the way 1 and 2 look on your doll. I'm also planning on buying two eyebrows!

On a side note this is my first Kimiversary and I was wondering how many kstars do you guys think is a good amount. I am not really sure how the Kimiversary works but I have 1300 stars right now, would aiming for 2000 stars be a good amount, or should I get more? I also plan on giving my doll a full facial reconstruction which puts a dent in the stars lol.
    maggiey said:

I’m voting for 2, I love the dark eyebrows on your doll and the shape is also really nice.
    maggiey said:
    Is it insane if I buy the features for both 1 AND 2 so I can just change it whenever I wanted? 

I think that would bring my total to 533 kstars for just my doll’s face 😳
    I would totally do this lol! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited June 2021
    @chrissyy I think 2000 kstars is a perfectly good amount if you are able to get that much or more by next Thursday! I would say just save as much as you possibly can plus during Kimiversary, you get a kstar for every gig you complete with 5 star rating like during VIP weekends so there's another opportunity to earn some extra!

There's a long post about halfway down on the first page of the thread called, "Saving for Kimiversary 2021!" that explains how Kimiversary works and also has some helpful tips on how to get the best usage out of your kstars in terms of items to purchase that'll be really useful.
    Sorry, I would include the post for you but the system thinks it's spam and won't let me post the link without it having to be approved first