🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 6/18/21 - Reality Weekend - Keep the Cameras Rolling!📺

Comments

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    My free box had dye, I forgot to ss. But after seeing all your beautiful dolls with the ponytail, I had to chase it, at least give it a try. Luckily I had to open only 2 boxes 😍

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

this is insane but my first box i got 40 stars so im like ok no harm done, opened again and went with my gut and got the hair!!! 🥳ig i won’t have to chase after all
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    If I have time I always finish events, even if it’s items I don’t want/can’t use in case they ever update TB boxes (they won’t) ugh 
    Same an not only that, every item counts towards the different achievements, so I always get everything I can whether I will use it or not. Gets you closer to getting the k star rewards for the achievement. 
    iOS
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Everyone’s chasing 😭 just wait for the 24th 💀
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    This may not be the right thread to ask this but are we getting a throwback sale from past events during kimiversary weekend? Where we can buy items from past events? 
    keke0388 said:
    This may not be the right thread to ask this but are we getting a throwback sale from past events during kimiversary weekend? Where we can buy items from past events?

yes pretty sure the 24th
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Ok thanks!!!
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Not sure if this is happening to anyone else but I can’t find my cameraman anywhere? Not in Bel Air nor in Hollywood?
    Did you check any other home you own? Someone had this same issue a month or so ago, but I can't remember who. She found him in one of her other houses, she started a show by accident.
    tortor said:
    Not sure if this is happening to anyone else but I can’t find my cameraman anywhere? Not in Bel Air nor in Hollywood?
    Look at your existing tasks. He might be trying to complete a task somewhere else.
    I didn’t start filming elsewhere so it may be a task but I can’t tell which one 😭 I wish this wasn’t an issue, I have like 8 tasks and I have no clue which one he’s in and this is so troublesome for me 
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited June 2021

I got the ponytail in my free box and I love it!! It reminds me of how I wore my hair when I cheered 😍 (except it wasn't quite this long haha, kinda wish it was)
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • iamkelsishaylaiamkelsishayla Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    what's the bonus star?!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finished! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Sigh I don’t think I can participate in this weekend event, i gave up on trying to find the cameraman 🥲
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    Sigh I don’t think I can participate in this weekend event, i gave up on trying to find the cameraman 🥲
    maybe restart your phone which would restart your whole game and check Hollywood or bel air again maybe?
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I wasn't chasing anything so I'm extremely happy with my pick 😊. With these I've at least made it halfway to my star goal for the anniversary sale.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Do u have any reality tv gig that u may have started? Like in Dubai, Sydney etc? Bc if they’re not in bel air or Hollywood studios, than they may be in Dubai or Sydney if u have a reality tv show gig that u have to do with them. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    My free box had black dye so I spent 40 stars cause I wanted to chase the hair I ended up getting the purse in my second box not being happy I went and spent another 40 stars and I got the hair which was what I wanted the most. I spent 80 stars in order to get the hair and I couldn’t be happier! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @stellarsphere, you can also go to miramount studios in Hollywood and you should be able to do reality shows from there even if he's not outside bel aire.. If I'm not mistaken..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Done with this event 🧡

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I love the GB items specially the hair it's so cute 🥰❤️
    I hate that I had to chase right before the Kimversary but I couldn't help myself 💔

🦋Android Player🦋
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Got the dress in my free box . 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Can you send a ticket to customer care? Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.   Explain the situation, tell them when you last saw your camera man. 
    In the meantime check Dublin - there was a kisding cameraman story, its a remote in Dublin.  Also check Lonfon. During a game show gig, you team up with chas who doesn't want to go to London, but you do with the camera crew.

Good luck, and send that ticket to customer care, then check those 2 locations,  try Miami too.  Sorry you are going through this.

Any chance you got a partnership, and you went to check it out? You might have taken them and forgotten?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love the top 😍

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Villa12 said:

Just finished. My doll is gonna call it a night with her pizza and drinks lol. 
    ur doll looks beautiful 😻
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Done with this event 🧡

so sorry to be annoying but where is the hair on the left from? it’s gorgeous! (:
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Official spoilers for new clothing are posted weekly on the KKH forum. Unofficial spoilers are not reliable and may not reflect upcoming in-game content.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

The KKH team is committed to offering an escape while still addressing the needs and concerns of our players and culture at large. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion both inside and outside of the game. Educate, advocate, and celebrate with us as KKH publisher EA honors Juneteenth with a $1M commitment to social and racial justice! https://bit.ly/3gEots0

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.