👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Okay okay! Thanks for your opinions, I think I AM going to get both 1 and 2! Thanks y'all for supporting me in my lack of self control and my inability to make a decision 😜
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @maggiey theres some offers for double k star right now that I'm thinking about buying that could get me a lot of stars for cheap so hopefully that will help me reach my goal, thank you for the advice I will have to look at that!
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

Todays box.
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Today’s box
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finally got this hairstyle! 😎

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    What’s on everybody’s wishlist for Kimiversary? 😊
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I’m mostly looking for new facial features—I’m definitely getting the highlight and the orange-y blush, and I want new eyes (especially the first, fourth, and last ones screenshotted here). If I get all six eyes and the face makeup it’ll total 560, if I just get the blush/highlight and three favorite eyes it’ll be 400. It’s my first proper kimiversary so I’m not really sure what else will be available, I have to see what there is before I make any decisions!!
    edited June 2021
    This is some of the items that I was planning on getting if they go on sale & I am also planning on buying the face highlight/contour even though I don’t really like it.
    Definitely buying the contour and possibly highlight. I don’t really like the way highlight looks on my doll but i'm sure it’ll probably help me score better in the vb,, i’d much rather just buy the nose highlight tbh. I might also get some new eyebrows and hair colors too, not sure yet tho.

As for everything else, I have a few things in mind but i’m just going to wait to see what throwback items are on sale first because i’m sure once I see them i’m not gonna care about anything in the closet anymore since I can get them anytime.
    livimi said:
    Definitely buying the contour and possibly highlight. I don’t really like the way highlight looks on my doll but i'm sure it’ll probably help me score better in the vb,, i’d much rather just buy the nose highlight tbh. I might also get some new eyebrows and hair colors too, not sure yet tho.

As for everything else, I have a few things in mind but i’m just going to wait to see what throwback items are on sale first because i’m sure once I see them i’m not gonna care about anything in the closet anymore since I can get them anytime.
    I don’t like the way the highlight looks on my doll either but a few people have said that it helps with votes
    @dinoqueen9 I love love love the way the fourth and last pair of eyes suit your doll! 

and I agree with all of you! I definitely have to see what type of throwback items are available and if they're worth the price before deciding what to buy. I have some items that I'm interested in but not dead set on, other than that, I know for sure i'm going to go for some of the auras that will be available  as well as the flower hair accessory in the kloset that I think can work for so many sys themes!
    I'm mostly buying accessories and shoes, I'm being very selective this year because I've bought some items in previous years that I haven't even used since they don't score well on SYS 🤔
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Aniya_ said:
    livimi said:

I don’t like the way the highlight looks on my doll either but a few people have said that it helps with votes
    Yeah it sucks I have to buy something I don’t even like that much but I need all the help I can get with my votes right now. These past few sys have been terrible to me.
    Same I’ve been scoring in the 20s for the past few sys
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Here are some facial features I may get:

As for clothing pieces, I'm going to wait and see - especially for the throwback items; but I'm definitely gonna buy hair accessories and handhelds!
    She/Her
    Android
    My box today, very thankful it’s an item 😊

My last two boxes.
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    So tonight I asked another one of my friends which box I should open and looooook 👀💎🥳

Finally something good 💎💎

She/Her
    Android
    Got another hair 😊

Today's box 😊

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    got another hairstyle 💇🏼‍♀️ 🤍
    Keep the good picks coming 🥳🥳🥳

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    got another hairstyle 💇🏼‍♀️ 🤍
    two in a row!

💎!

She/Her
    Android
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I have received cash in my box for the last several days. Honestly, I would prefer energy. 

Still waiting for Kimiversary so here’s my past 3 boxes!
    Thank you @maggiemay! 💕
    Enjoy your kstars and Happy Kimiversary! 

And again! You are seriously awesome! @maggiemay 💖💖💖

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    You know, I am glad you all get this benefit but I am embarrassed by how much money I waste on this game. It is my secret shame😳 Not much of a secret anymore.🤣