🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    khloe97 said:
    @kokokokonut no I don’t have a Facebook account for the second doll I just use my personal account for the main one 😕 looks like they’re stuck in these clothes foreve

I'm sorry, just saw you're connected via Game Center.  You can send a ticket to support and ask why your dolls are not updating.  Perhaps they can help. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @kokokokonut I’ll try that thanks 😊
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited June 2021
    kkhsimone said:
    @kkhmarie can you show Dirk please? I deleted him a long time ago and I would love to know how he looks now!
    i didn't think it was possible to delete Dirk...

Im pretty sure I either deleted him or he just dissapeared for some reason. Either way, he is nowhere to be found in my friends🤷‍♀️ 
    *Lol i just found him, deeeeep in my friends list😄
  • spielmadchenspielmadchen Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do you save to the Lookbook after the update?
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    How do you save to the Lookbook after the update?
    Go to the closet and press the second button on the left ,the one with the shirt and pin and that message should pop up🤗
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    The redesign of KKH is the epitome of, when minimalistic design goes to far.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • rosekkhrosekkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Does anyone know if these eyes are going to be available to buy with diamonds? I know they’re in the kimiversary boxes for k stars but I’ve spent all my k stars chasing them 😭 I really wanna know if I’m gonna be able to buy them with diamonds!
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    rosekkh said:
    Does anyone know if these eyes are going to be available to buy with diamonds? I know they’re in the kimiversary boxes for k stars but I’ve spent all my k stars chasing them 😭 I really wanna know if I’m gonna be able to buy them with diamonds!
    unfortunately special event boxed items aren’t available for diamonds
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I’m not sure if someone mentioned this already, but thank you for having Kimiversary items from the last few years in boxes Too now! This definitely wasn’t the case last year and I hope this trend continues for Halloween & Valentine’s Day. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Will Glu start adding new content for boys too? ✋😩 I have a guy doll and it got kinda boring. They don't even win clothes during SYS, just a few kstars
    It would be a dream come true 😩 and it’s not like I’m asking for 4/5 whole looks a week (weekday SYS, weekend SYS, weekend event, weekent event box, diamond box), just having 1/2 new items every SYS would be nice, maybe one for the 3 first places and the other one could be an earnable. Or maybe new looks every weekend event. 

I mean am I asking for much? 😞 They could even give the same handhelds such as the pizza slice and the sunscreen if they don’t feel like designing male exclusive handhelds for every SYS, but PLEASE new content is always great and make people want to spend more money in game. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    lucc said:
    Will Glu start adding new content for boys too? ✋😩 I have a guy doll and it got kinda boring. They don't even win clothes during SYS, just a few kstars
    It would be a dream come true 😩 and it’s not like I’m asking for 4/5 whole looks a week (weekday SYS, weekend SYS, weekend event, weekent event box, diamond box), just having 1/2 new items every SYS would be nice, maybe one for the 3 first places and the other one could be an earnable. Or maybe new looks every weekend event. 

I mean am I asking for much? 😞 They could even give the same handhelds such as the pizza slice and the sunscreen if they don’t feel like designing male exclusive handhelds for every SYS, but PLEASE new content is always great and make people want to spend more money in game. 
    They could at least add ONE single new outfit per month and I'd be super grateful. But they haven't done that for years I think. The only thing new they added are the LGBT flags handhelds in June which kinda brought me a little hope they didn't forget about male dolls. I'd have loved retro outfits for boys too or something unique anyway. 😭

Also on a side note I can't forgive Glu for the fact they didn't make the drag outfit Simon wore available for guys too 😬... I think I've already mentioned that what they did was super shitty. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Just wanted to let any Canadian players trying to enter the Saks Fifth Avenue sweepstake know that you can enter both letters and numbers in the postal code section now 😊
    It was fixed! Thanks for your patience!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    lucc said:

genuinely, like glu would be much more successful with kkh if they catered to both guys & girls equally. not even equally but just at least acknowledge that male dolls exist 😭 if not, having them is in vain 
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I only have 3 offers available for double stars? HELP!!! Literally only 3 that offer 2, 242, and 94 k-stars 😑 
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

• BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:

I’ve got the same problem!!! Plus, iOS tap joy offer are the worst ever 
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    i've been away for ages, but i really like the look of the new update. but did the zoom in and zoom out function in the kloset disappear or am i just exhibiting boomer like symptoms?
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Shouldn’t we have another day left of the double k-star offers? I could’ve sworn it said one day and a couple hours left but it’s gone now.
    edited June 2021
    Why y’all hating on the surveys 😭 dont knock it till you try it !why do you think i have all these k stars💀
    All my offers are there but i agree with other people up there ,i thought double star offer was still suppose to be going on???
    On june 18th the offer literally said 2 days and 14 hrs and its only the 19th? Did glu realize they messed up🥺
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Oh shoot I was definitely going to do double star offers today, I thought they were still on for a bit longer. Hope it was just a mistake and it comes back...? 🤞🤞🤞😬
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    @jalapeno wow it looks like it's gone since my original message. The double stars offer is gone from my game too 😥
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.