💎The Elite List💎 {Squad Thread} ✨Please DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

Comments

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    What exactly is happening? Is everything unavailable or you getting a pop up that tells you it's unavailable for purchase even though it is?
    When I click on the item it asks me if I want to buy it, I click okay but nothing happens. Then I am unable to click any items anew
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    What exactly is happening? Is everything unavailable or you getting a pop up that tells you it's unavailable for purchase even though it is?
    When I click on the item it asks me if I want to buy it, I click okay but nothing happens. Then I am unable to click any items anew
    Maybe message Kalinda and see if she can help so you don't have to deal with support.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Does anyone have any of these items? I'm looking to buy them with diamonds💎💎💎

I have the shirt! I'll put it in my lookbook for you, my dolls name is Simona Hadid .
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    kkhsimone said:

Does anyone have any of these items? I'm looking to buy them with diamonds💎💎💎

I have the shirt! I'll put it in my lookbook for you, my dolls name is Simona Hadid .

*I added it, i hope you can get it😊
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @sardelis09 I hope u can get them!!
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    My Squad Box wasn't too bad and I got this hot little pink number out of it! (Good choice, Mo!)

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
    This dress has been eluding me for days. Finally got it.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 

Got dye out of my Squad Box but my Kimiversary box gave me something awesome!!

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Today's Squad 🎁 the shoes came from my Kimiversary box.

• iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Thank you Yoki Wang 💕💕💕
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts

Just to let you know I added this fan and fluffy one with gloves to my lookbook . I use them all the time and they score really well for me  :smiley:
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    So the new update solved the look book problem, I was finally able to buy the top and skirt 🥳
    Thanks @kkhsimone @caitlinxsj !
    (since the cupcake is older I'm hoping there is maybe a chance that it will be in the sale, so I'm not going to buy it just yet)
    Pronouns are she/her

Finally got the skirt!! Yay! 😁
    Today's Squad box. Happy with my pick.

Squad Box wasn't great today but picking the boxes in chronological order is so much less stressful. I get what I get and to my brain it feels less random. Is that weird? Idk. 
    Not sure if it was mentioned elsewhere but wanted to ask if the last prize is a POC hair?
    @iqrahussain06 yes, I believe so
    Pronouns are she/her
    Not sure if it was mentioned elsewhere but wanted to ask if the last prize is a POC hair?
    It is it mimics this worn by Janet Jackson in the movie Poetic Justice

@sardelis09 and @PrincessCDette thank you dolls 💕

Finished the event! 
    I keep seeing a BLM T-shirt being mentioned on the forum, that we were supposed to get but didn't or something? What exactly is that about? 
    Pronouns are she/her
    I keep seeing a BLM T-shirt being mentioned on the forum, that we were supposed to get but didn't or something? What exactly is that about? 
    Apparently someone saw it somewhere but Kalinda said it was an unofficial spoiler therefore not real. I'm not sure where they saw it but it would have been a cool gift to get on Juneteenth.

Looks 1-12, I'm in 6th place in Gold and I'm on track to get the last earnable. I'm pretty excited since I rarely, like never, get the last earnable without using extra tickets but it seems like this time I might. 🤞🏾🤞🏾

Apparently someone saw it somewhere but Kalinda said it was an unofficial spoiler therefore not real. I'm not sure where they saw it but it would have been a cool gift to get on Juneteenth.
    Okay thanks! That's too bad, yeah it would have been. 
    Pronouns are she/her
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Anjakkh said:

Just to let you know I added this fan and fluffy one with gloves to my lookbook . I use them all the time and they score really well for me  :smiley:
    Can you leave this one in your lookbook please? I bought the fluffy one but now I have to save up more diamonds :)
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Anjakkh said:

Can you leave this one in your lookbook please? I bought the fluffy one but now I have to save up more diamonds :)
    Yes ,of course😘 And thank you so much!!💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    edited June 2021

I finished 5th in the SYS. I'll be in Gold for the Brooklyn one but I might just use that one to style down. 
    Finished 4th in Gold but since I have no idea what to do for the next one I'll probably just use it to style down.

I got this hair out of the Squad Box. The box wasn't too bad.

@Julia88 I absolutely LOVE your Lookbook outfits! As you can see I only have 6 Diamonds right now so I can't buy anything but I'm so in love with these looks!❤️❤️

The bottom 2 are my faves!