Finished the event 😊
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • jusadrijusadri Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    so get rid of a BLM shirt for this basic ass Karen look…y’all got to do better for poc especially with clothing, items, hairstyles, causes and storylines. Stop switching things out cause it don’t sit well with those who oppose it or fail to realize they are racist asf. It only makes y’all look that way also by buckling to their every need instead of saying **** them we support diversity. You can’t support diversity and eliminate something before juneteenth that a lot of poc where waiting on. Smh. 🙄😒🤷🏾‍♀️

KalindaKing said:

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I hope the Glu gods won't expect us to praise them after removing the BLM shirt I was ready to wear 😾
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    In Covet we received FOR FREE in June of 2020, this BLM t-shirt. And the Stand With Asians one also FOR FREE a couple months ago. So I am really hoping they decide to give us that outfit as a gift and not make us work for something their other games do for free.

iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Me high-key salty that they removed the BLM shirt and slicked back afro hair
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Me high-key salty that they removed the BLM shirt and slicked back afro hair
    And only said “we are committed to diversity” about it 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Done with this event 🧡

so sorry to be annoying but where is the hair on the left from? it’s gorgeous! (:
    No worries you are not annoying lol 💓 the hair is from a fashion goal @eviewashere
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Decided to chase the hair… 240 stars later… free box - black dye 
    bag, blue suit, dress

Dye, dress, hair

Also your dolls looked gorgeous with this hair so I had to get it 😅💕
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Ready for a night in 🥱
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

Sigh I don’t think I can participate in this weekend event, i gave up on trying to find the cameraman 🥲

Can you send a ticket to customer care? Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.   Explain the situation, tell them when you last saw your camera man. 
    In the meantime check Dublin - there was a kisding cameraman story, its a remote in Dublin.  Also check Lonfon. During a game show gig, you team up with chas who doesn't want to go to London, but you do with the camera crew.

Good luck, and send that ticket to customer care, then check those 2 locations,  try Miami too.  Sorry you are going through this.

Any chance you got a partnership, and you went to check it out? You might have taken them …

^^^^^^^^
    I tried checking everywhere and still nothing, I also did a bunch of tasks in hopes to find him but nope… at this point I am missing out on earning the outfit because im afraid he’s in other tasks I can’t reach because they are all 8 hour gigs and take forever to complete. I’ll send a ticket anyway in hopes something can be resolved! Thank you! 
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

loving the new outfit 😻
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    Villa12 said:

Just finished. My doll is gonna call it a night with her pizza and drinks lol. 
    ur doll looks beautiful 😻
    Thanks doll💖 during this past vip event I was able to get my doll the contour and highlight lol I couldn’t wait😂. 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Sleepover party at the dorm 🧡🎉

@thesweetone I love concept looks and these are so adorable!! 💖💕
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I got the up to the third gift and i really like the top☺️
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    this hair is everything ❤️

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @ashleyy thank you so much! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Been loving the hair but the earrings are my close second. 
    IOS Player 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    @icydiceypricey The hair is soooo beautiful and your doll is too! 💖💕
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I can’t chase the hair I can’t chase the hair I can’t chase the hair 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I wasn't going to chase the outfit on my side game, but I have it on my main and I love it so much. I only have 1100 or so stars on that game but I really want it. Idk if I should chase it or not since I only have the outfit and earrings left. It's hard chasing when only 2 items are left. I hate being so indecisive.🥺

I love seeing all the beautiful poc dolls rockin the new hair. It reminds me of Janet's hair in Poetic Justice. I just hate seeing so many white dolls wearing the earnable braids or the new kloset hair in the vb. It aggravates me and my daughter Jazzlyn gets so upset since she knows it's wrong. I just told her she can't make others get educated like she is about it. However, she's happy with all the new hair in the game, but let down about not getting the BLM shirt. She has a shirt just like it with BLM on the front and "black girl magic" on the back. I told her I would post her doll later today after she gets finished making an edit. She loves the support from y'all when I post her doll. 🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Sleepover party at the dorm 🧡🎉

@thesweetone I love concept looks and these are so adorable!! 💖💕

Thank you so much, that means a lot 😍🧡
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Finished 

I love my new hairstyle 😍💋

I wasn't going to chase the outfit on my side game, but I have it on my main and I love it so much. I only have 1100 or so stars on that game but I really want it. Idk if I should chase it or not since I only have the outfit and earrings left. It's hard chasing when only 2 items are left. I hate being so indecisive.🥺

I love seeing all the beautiful poc dolls rockin the new hair. It reminds me of Janet's hair in Poetic Justice. I just hate seeing so many white dolls wearing the earnable braids or the new kloset hair in the vb. It aggravates me and my daughter Jazzlyn gets so upset since she knows it's wrong. I just told her she can't make others get educated like she is about it. However, she's happy with all the new hair in the game, but let down about not getting the BLM shirt. She has a shirt just like it with BLM on the front and "black girl magic" on the back. I told her I would post her doll later today after she gets finished making an edit. She loves the support from y'all when I post her doll. 🥰
    We talked about this in a different thread where some people are mixed and how sometimes it makes things tricky,but yes ik not all these dolls are mixed 

I didnt even go for the hair tbh,even being mixed my hair isnt that long anymore and I only wore full head of braids when i was little cause my father or his sisters would do it ,so i get why some maybe lighter skin dolls might be wearing it ,its hard to make everyone realize who the hair js for, but at the same time we dont know their ethnicity at all either
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Sadly I couldn’t even get the second item in this event after chasing all over and doing a bunch of tasks to find my camera man. I found him literally two hours ago and at that point it was a waste of time. I just completed the event now that finally released him and it’s very frustrating. Glu really should have a way where if your cameraman is part of a task, he should also be available for reality shows instead of making us chase him down and doing a bunch of tasks and not knowing which one he’s a part of. Luckily I wasn’t desperate to get this weekends items as I’m not a huge fan of casual wear for my doll (though the items are super cute!), but it’s super unsettling and troublesome 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.