Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Hey, I'm J. I've been playing for several weeks now (I'm in the US) and lurk the forums, but I finally made an account to talk with everyone! I'm currently on level 24 and I loveee playing this game so much. Nice to meet u all!
  • blxirblxir Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hey, I’m Blair from the US. I’ve been playing kkh on and off since the game came out, and I decided to come back last summer. There’s no game out there that does it like kkh which is why I guess I keep coming back 😭. Anyways I’ve been reading the forums for a while and decided to make an account. I love styling and playing around with different styles. Here are a few of my most recent looks! Hope to see y’all in the voting booth (my dolls name is Blair Waldorf). 
  • LeiaSolo21LeiaSolo21 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Hello everyone!  My name is Elizabeth.  I am from the United States, like Kim Kardashian is from.  And I am 55.  And I have been playing this app since October of 2020.  Also before that, I had played the app when it started in 2014 or so until in 2018.  And then some changes in my life happened, and I started the app back up again in October 2020.  I really like the changes and the graphics to the app.
    I just wish that some of the clothes through KK bucks were priced a lot lower, as well as some clothes priced with K Stars were priced a lot lower too...so that it would be more reasonable for us to purchase them.
    Have fun everyone on this app, and have a great day.

• yss5442yss5442 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi all, I’m from Miami, USA but now live in Singapore. Started playing kkh years ago and stopped but redownloaded it while bored during covid lockdown and it’s been my guilty pleasure since. Found this forum because I skipped Kim’s call too fast and missed the upcoming sys theme lol 
    I thought it would be cool to discuss the game with other players and maybe make friends ✌🏼
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Hello everyone, I’m from Australia and have been playing for over 3 years now and have always scanned through the forums so I thought now was the time to finally make an account! Can’t wait to discuss the game and get to know everybody! ☺️
  • _amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited April 2021
    hii everyone! i am amirah. i started playing when i was a bit younger , and i decided it’d be fun to play again around september 2020! i have always browsed thru these forums so i made an account today haha. im only level 13 rn but i really hope to have lots of nice clothes on the game soon !! 
  • ARCHITA17ARCHITA17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey....there friends!! I'm Archita from India!! And I used to play this game but stopped sometimes and now! I'm playing this game again!! And I want to friends with everyone!💗💗💗🥰 I hope you will like me! I'm a 19 years old girl! 
    My birthday is on 21.01.2002
    Here's my doll

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

• tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Hey y’all! My name is Tanvi and I’m from India, I’m 18 years old and have been playing this game for quite some time and decided to be part of the community as well! Thank you for having me here 🥰
  • malixpopmalixpop Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi everybody! I'm 26 and based in the Austrian capital, but I'm actually French. I played KKH a long time ago and decided to come back 6 months ago maybe. I was super happy to find my original game instead of having to do everything from the beginning! 
    Since I'm regularly checking the forum and might also have some questions sometimes I wanted to join your community as well. 
    Thank you for your vibes and for having me! 
    A+++ 🍭 level 39 🧁 Android player
    based in Europe 🪅 english isn't my 1st language ✨
  • sproutsprout Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi guys! I’m Rory, 19, and I’ve been playing the game for a few months. I used to play when the app first started and recently picked it up again. I’ve been having fun playing and decided to give joining the discussion board a shot, Thanks everyone < 3
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm Mo! I'm a newly minted 35 as of last week. I've been playing for a few years with a small break but I'm back and I'm Level 40! I play daily and was convinced to join the forum by my sister who has been a forum doll for a little while now.

I'm here for fun, friends, sneak peeks and info!  I'm excited to be here! 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hello! Old-time daily player since 2015 and old-time reader on this forum (I'm here for inspos and spoilers mainly). Never presented myself 'cause too shy and your dolls are so talented I can't compete 
    I'm nearly 28 years old (born in June, 27th 
    ♋) and I live in Milan, where I work in a legal office and study for becoming a lawyer. It's so nice to finally meet all of you 💕
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Hey dolls✨
    I’m Micaela. Located in the US🇺🇸🤍
    I’ve been playing on & off since the game released, tbh I played Kendall & Kylie more  at first just because it seemed easier and they had a cool squad feature where you were able to basically chat with other dolls! (I heard KKH would be getting a squad feature soon too) unfortunately they stopped updating the game completely and tbh it’s dead.

Anyway, I’m currently lvl 24. Trying to grow my closet, k stars and cash! I’m saving for the Kimiversary since it will basically be my first one as an active player. I really want the highlight/contour! 
    Nice to meet all you dolls✨ 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi everyone, it's nice to meet all of you! I'm Stella and I'm from Canada. Fun fact: my favorite hobby (along with KKH) is to learn new languages because I think it's awesome to get to know so many people around the world! I currently speak 4 languages, and I'm learning my 5th. ^-^
    I've played KKH a long time ago but had to leave due to busy life but I started playing again from last Fall and I love it! I've been lurking around this forum for a while because I was too scared and shy to create an account, but now I'm happy that I did! I'm currently saving up for Kimiversary as well, and it'll be my first one, so can't wait! :) It's so nice to meet all of you! :)
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • koalaliakoalalia Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hello! I’m not too comfortable sharing my real name, but you all can call me Rei. I’ve joined the forum before but I wasn’t very active and when I tried to log in, it said my old account got banned. Not entirely sure why, but I’m here because I want to make friends with other people who like to play KKH like I do. Nice to meet you all !
  • ValeMKValeMK Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hello everyone! My name is Valentina (Vale for short), I’m 24 years old and I’m from Chile. I’ve been playing this game for almost a year now, if I’m not mistaken, and I decided to create this account because I’ve been creeping on here for quite some time now, so I thought it was about time I joined in.
    I would like to get to know some of you guys, and have lots of fun playing this game together.
    I’m currently saving for Kimversary, it’ll be my first one, so even though I only have a bit over 500 K stars, I’m really excited to be a part of it! 
    I’ll also try to post my looks on the sys threads and hopefully help with the inspiration as I’ve been inspired by others before. I actually ended up being first in this past 90s sys, level silver III, and that’s a first, so I’m quite happy about it. 
    Anyways, wishing everyone a nice day or night, depending on where you are! 
    See you around!
    PS, forgive my English, I tried my best hehe
  • mihaelasgmihaelasg Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi everyone! I've made an account after seeing this thread :smiley: My name is Mihaela. I'm 25 years old and coming from Croatia. I've played the game for a few months now, but only lurked the forum.
    Looking forward to getting to know new people :smiley:
  • LeeloLeelo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the forum for a long time, and I finally made an account today!
    I've been playing on and off for years but now I play daily, there's no game like KKH and I love how helpful and nice everyone on this forum seems!
    Can't wait to meet you all!
    On-off iOS player since 2014, daily player since 2020
    New to the forum!
  • amandaferrazamandaferraz Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Hii everyone, I’m Amanda and I’m from Brazil 🇧🇷 I’m 22 and in uni and KKH is my guilty pleasure lmao 🤓 I’m currently on level 41 and I’ve completed all comebacks 🙃 Atm I just want to keep growing my closet and playing the weekly quests thingy and SYSs, I find those to be the most fun features of the game (but I’m really loving the squad feature too). I’ve been playing since last year, when quarantine started, and lurking on here ever since lmao 🌚 

Anyways, hope I get to meet some of you soon! 💖
  • shelliannekay83shelliannekay83 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, everyone!
    I am Michelle, from Bulgaria, and I am playing this game for around 4-5 years I guess, starting on Facebook and now playing it comfortably on my iPad (which has some cons) LOL!
    It's nice to be here and can't wait to explore the forum!
    Have a great day!
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Hi all! 👋🏼
    I’m Chelsea, from the USA, 28 years old, and bi 🤗🏳️‍🌈

I started playing in 2015, and was off and on until I picked it back up in April 2021 (thanks pandemic). I’m now a daily player and spend more money on this game than I’d like to admit! I’ve been “lurking” in the forum for a while,  and thought it was about time I made an account and introduced myself.

I'm in a random squad now, but would love to be in one with you forum players - and with others who also play daily!! 

I’m excited to play with and get to know you all! 🤘🏼

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • amouraamoura Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hello everyone! My name is Amoura (not my true name, just a nickname) and I'm 17 years old. I've been playing this game on and off for a long time and have chosen to join the community!

Can't wait to get to know everyone! <3
    Doll's name is Nayomi  <333 
    iOS player 
    Squad #: 373142
    True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate 🎀
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hey dolls🤍 I’ve been playing since the beginning but came back after a reallllly long break🕊 I loveeee the new challenges & events so much, so happy that the game has gotten so many needed improvements over the years. Been lurking for such a long time & wanted to post my doll for y’all to see! Can’t wait to post all my looks & get some inspiration from everyone else!🌿
  • vv136vv136 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi dolls! 
    I’m VV (short for my initials) from the USA and have been playing on and off for about two years. I’m 21 years old and a latina 🔥. I’m now a daily player and decided to join the community. ☺️ I really love playing SYS and events. I recently joined the golden girls squad. I look forward to meeting you all! 💜
  • xkelseyxxxkelseyxx Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hello there , I’m Kelsey and i am 16 years old. I am from England .I have been playing on and off with different accounts ever since i was 11. I started with my current account last October and have been using it since .
  • cat_kkhcat_kkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi everyone, my name is Cat and I'm a 20 y/o from LA! I've been playing on and off since the game came out and decided to really get into it this summer, mostly because I finally found out about the SYS events and I love fashion 😌 My pronouns are she/her and I'm happy to add another bisexual doll/human in this forum 💅🏼 My doll's name is also Cat and I look forward to seeing you all in the voting booths!
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    edited June 2021

I'm not new but i stopped playing for half a year so i feel like introducing myself again. 

Hello I'm Nai (she/her) I'm from Brazil and i play kkh since 2018, i stopped playing in 2020 cause my mind was not okay and i needed time away from all my games and role play characters.

I'm back with my doll Naomi Faye (she/her; bisexual). She's 22, she's a model, actress and she have her own talk show/variaty show. She's a Gemini like me.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • cindysycindysy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi i'm Cindy. I've been playing KKH since 2014 on & off 😂. I even stop for 1year and a half starting 2019 till last year. And when I return there is so much improvement and upgrade and I'm more excited to comeback playing. It kinda took me 7years (from the begining lol) for me to reach A+ level. Now I'm back to D+. Restarting the story and I love it ❤️. 

I always come here to look on tips and today I officially create my account here 😂. Oh and one more thing, I love seeing other players showing their fav looks and outfits. It motivate me 💪.

Btw, happy 7 year kimiversary everyone 💕💋
  • tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi I’m Tima! I’m from the US, I’ve been playing off an on for over 5 years, but I’ve just now gotten serious about it since I’ve put quite a bit of money into the game now😂, so I have to be committed.

16, Gemini, Bi, and can’t wait to meet all of you! 

• AngelinaKardashianAngelinaKardashian Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey everyone ! I’m Angelina, I’m 22 and I’m from Los Angeles California. I have no kids , I have a small chihuahua named nibbles. I have been playing the game for six and a half years now, I love roleplaying and meeting new people. I have Instagram for my kkh doll if anyone would like to add me there. I look forward to meeting you all 💖