💎 Petition to get dyes out of the diamond boxes 💎 😡

Comments

• remyybear03remyybear03 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Signed! I have a 4 day streak of only getting dyes from the free squad boxes SMH 
    Hi, I'm Sky!
    Lvl. 50 ;; A+++
    Android Player for 5+ years ;; New to this forum and very confused 
    Add my FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069179487054
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Signed! ✍️ 🥵
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Signed! I have a 4 day streak of only getting dyes from the free squad boxes SMH 
    I was on a 6 day streak of dye and finally got a hairstyle today 🤦‍♀️ 
  • achleyachley Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Yes pls remove them, I'm a free player and usually don't open showstopping boxes bc I'm scared to get dye and waste my precious diamonds that take me so long to get. 
  • xxAnniexxxxAnniexx Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I get the point of  having exclusive boxes from GLU‘s pov to get more money but honestly I don’t understand making the boxes so unfair though. The fact that people can spend 5-100$ depending  trying to get a full outfit from them is absurd and is gambling. There are so many that give up after spending a bit and never obtain the items they want. Dye simply isn’t good enough to put in diamond boxes (especially the quantity of dyes). I would spend some money on this game but I will not spend a cent to buy those boxes. I don’t see the point in paying for frustration. 
  • mz_understood2011mz_understood2011 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Signed!
  • faeriefaerie Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    ABSOLUTELY WITH YOU ALL THE WAY. It’s ridiculous! i ended up spending 70+ diamonds on gift boxes just to get the bat wing accessory the past event, and i got primarily if not exclusively dyes before that. it’s ridiculous. do better glu. 
    on and off since 2014, but now playing daily.

Shopaholic
  • KeelieMarieKeelieMarie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Signed!
  • CINDYKKHLOVECINDYKKHLOVE Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Signed! 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Signet.
    I have tons of dyes, don't even use them..
    they better create a "dye shop" like stars, money, and energy - instead of putting all those dyes in every box, ugh
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I got some of the items and was chasing the handheld this was my last palette. All dye!
    Oh my goodness that is absolutely infuriating! Last week I spent 15 ( all of my diamonds) at once and it was a total waste. Out of the 8 boxes there were 6 dyes and only 2 of the 4 prizes were displayed. I won 12 pink, 12 purple and 12 red, now I have over a hundred of each and most items in my closet look  awful dyed. I lost a dollar and change too, buying a ticket to win the dress but never received it but paid Glu. There's no point in even asking for a refund because it's not worth the stress. Lesson learned :-) sorry for the mini rant but now I completely understand peoples frustration with this game 
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I would like to sign please 😞 as many others have said you might be lucky to have one or two items even in boxes at a time and the amount of dye is too high and does not match the exchange rate other boxes follow. Nothings worse than slowly saving up 20-30 diamonds and going for boxes and ending up with mostly basic dyes.
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    yes I was unlucky with what I picked but it’s so upsetting more than half the boxes were dyes and there was only one item available 😢
  • mcmxcixmcmxcix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    This is absolutely ridiculous. Only one item from the outfit and one old outfit. The rest is either dye or tickets. Like wtf. I wouldn't have mind getting tickets if getting free diamonds was more common. But because diamonds are so rare, besides buying them, this is unacceptable. I don't want more fkn dyes. I refuse from now on to spend my diamonds on these boxes. It's just a waste. What if I buy diamonds and spend them on all boxes containing dyes? I don't see the logic.
    Mirela. Level 41. A+++.
  • DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Signed !! 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I only had the dress, so this pallette had only one of the three items left! I was very lucky but five boxes with dyes? "C'mon!
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Signed.

I currently have 56 champagne dyes. It has got to the point where I never want to see champagne dye again for the rest of my life. I have less than 20 each of the other dyes. I always feel cheated when dyes are the "prize".
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Signed! 
    @GluAdmin @KalindaKing there out 8 gift boxes. 2-3 of them might've some goodies, the rest of them is full of mess. how bout only 4 gift boxes, but make them full of good items?!

suggestion: 4 gift boxes - each filled with a hairstyle, a clothing item, some k-stars and diamonds.

we can anyway open just 1 box daily, so why we don't get to choose the real good items, instead of dyes energy and money? DON'T NEED THEM AT ALL.

so finally PLEASE UPDATE these BOXESSSSSSSSSSS !!
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Hey Glu,I’m going to need for you to stop putting dyes in diamond boxes and make some other body types,please and thank you 😘 
  • YasmineNazariYasmineNazari Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Signed 
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    signed!!!!!!! 
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    At the very least it should only rare dyes and at least one featured item!
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Signed ✅
    KKH is a fashion game and the amount of gambling going on is surreal. KKH is rated as a +12 game, but gambling is +17. Making us open random boxes every single day is more than just frustrating, it’s a violation of rules.
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I think we should note that the thread is more than a month old and nothing has been done yet by Glu to fix the issue or even acknowledge it!
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @Strendz and the boxes have seemed to be getting worse! LOL
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • yungbabeyungbabe Registered Users 12 Posts
    signed
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @KalindaKing could you please acknowledge this thread and let us know if you have shared our concerns to the team at Glu?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Signed!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine