Options

Problems after Misty’s fashion show in Tokyo

evelinebevelineb Registered Users 37 Posts
edited June 2021 in KKH FAQ & Support
I am having issue with gigs- dont have any , no calls from maria or simon after completing Misty’s fashion show gig where i lost fans and then i had to choose over Misty and new designer. I havnt even opened CTM Brands so i didnt finish my quest lines at all
Prev1

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    aloeverasaloeveras Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    im having the same problem too, have you figured it out yet?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2021
    please send a ticket to Customer Care.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Describe your issue, and submit=t your ticket.  sorry you are having a problem.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    aloeveras said:
    not yet but i am having convo with support now
  • Options
    please send a ticket to Customer Care.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Describe your issue, and submit=t your ticket.  sorry you are having a problem.  :)
    yeah, thank you, i already did :)
  • Options
    aloeveras said:
    one of their solutions was to buy art gallery in venice but mine is locked
  • Options
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    ill try doing that rn wait
  • Options
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    i just went back to my game and??? maria started calling me to go to her office but nothing again then I tried buying the art gallery in venice it is locked for me too :/
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    i just went back to my game and??? maria started calling me to go to her office but nothing again then I tried buying the art gallery in venice it is locked for me too :/
    situation triggers me alot, haha. But i read somewhere that glu support can push Simon/Maria to call you. Anyways if you got this bug like me AFTER gig from Misty stay tuned! I will update if they tell something. If not, check locations ,etc. I saw on reddit ppl have same problem too btw @kokokokonut
  • Options
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    anyways if you will send a ticket to support it will be better maybe they will provide with another solutions. Reddit users doesnt want to do that cause they think support is useless. 
  • Options
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    anyways if you will send a ticket to support it will be better maybe they will provide with another solutions. Reddit users doesnt want to do that cause they think support is useless. 
    i just sent a ticket. i saw a reddit post with the same problem too but it was one month ago? i wonder if their games are fine now?
  • Options
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    i just sent a ticket. i saw a reddit post with the same problem too but it was one month ago? i wonder if their games are fine now?
    there was a new one couple days ago like week maybe or something
  • Options
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    well ok i got another answer from support so they say that they reported about my issue to their team and they will text me(??) or something once they get an update
  • Options
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    well ok i got another answer from support so they say that they reported about my issue to their team and they will text me(??) or something once they get an update
    lmk if u have a solution i rlly hope this gets fixed 
  • Options
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    also can u send me a link to this forum?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    also can u send me a link to this forum?
     there are couple -this one just complain about no gigs https://www.reddit.com/r/KardashianHollywood/comments/o169pw/no_new_quests/ this one about exact problem with misty https://www.reddit.com/r/KardashianHollywood/comments/o0wh85/kkh/
  • Options
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    i really really hope that they will fix it cause looks like nobody really cares
  • Options
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    i wanna try asking in the kkh discord server but i get rlly shy there plus its kinda inactive so idk if anyone's gonna respond T_T
  • Options
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    i wanna try asking in the kkh discord server but i get rlly shy there plus its kinda inactive so idk if anyone's gonna respond T_T
    why not? nobody knows who you are there so feel free ,lol i dont really think they will help u i think advices will be the same-go check locations, wait for call etc.
  • Options
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    why not? nobody knows who you are there so feel free ,lol i dont really think they will help u i think advices will be the same-go check locations, wait for call etc.
    hey any updates on this? i tried getting to number one then doing a comeback it gave me tasks for launching a mobile game but after completing the mobile game thing the calls for tasks stopped again. 
  • Options
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    evelineb said:
    aloeveras said:
    hey any updates on this? i tried getting to number one then doing a comeback it gave me tasks for launching a mobile game but after completing the mobile game thing the calls for tasks stopped again. 
    unfortunately, no.Support continiuosly is giving me promises that they are working on my problem.They are sending me messages like every day saying that they are working on it
  • Options
    cupidgigicupidgigi Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am having the same problem, I already leveled up and made a comeback, still nothing! 
  • Options
    loveholicloveholic Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    the only calls i get after this is the new storylines.. and the venice art gallery is locked so if y’all figure this out lmk 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m sending a link of this thread to Glu.  Maybe they can look again.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cupidgigicupidgigi Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m sending a link of this thread to Glu.  Maybe they can look again.  
    thank you so much! I hope they'll fix this. it's been 2 weeks since I finished Misty's fashion show in Tokyo. I'm starting to get bored 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry you're having this issue! Please send me a private message with your ID. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Sorry you're having this issue! Please send me a private message with your ID. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    i already sent you mine
  • Options
    loveholic said:
    did y’all figure out a solution?
    nope, waiting for respond
  • Options
    yaaay my game is back thanks