🗳️🎓SYS 6/17/21 SYS - Campus Cutie SYS 🎓🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I knew this was going to happen. 

Platform: Android

• MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    All of my outfits! I missed a few tickets, but I’m currently in first!

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

fave looks
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Can I contact someone about getting the last prize ☹️☹️🥺
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    My scores were all over the place this SYS, but here were my best and worst!

I still haven’t sent in my final ticket because I know in gold people go crazy last minute and I’m hoping I can still get the handheld if I wait til the end. 😅

15 points off the final earnable so definitely making it after a low 30s start!!

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @Ayda21 yes_ take a screenshot and write to support 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • vv136vv136 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

Tried one more time for the hair  🤡🙃 not spending any diamonds on these boxes anymore
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    most of my looks (I repeated a few so didn’t include those)

forgot an aura on my last look 😩 but that surprisingly ended up being my highest
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I've been doing pretty okay! kinda disappointed that the theme was basically the same as the preppy sys, I don't exactly go to college wearing plaid skirts and heels 😅 but I still had a lot of fun coming up with some of the looks. also, shout out to @daniekkh for giving me the idea to use that white top with the black thing on top as the gown! 

🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Well it finally happened to me too. 😕
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

This theme was rly fun I still have a look with the dress earnable to do and then I'm done 🥰
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My looks 1-14. Loved creating for this theme! Currently 2nd but I may submit another look to secure the hair, we'll see

• AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I tell you I have spun the 40kstars box around 30 times to try to win the outfit but have been getting nothing but filler clothes, energy, dye and event points -__-  I have won everything besides the hair and the ponytail is the main thing I’ve wanted and the only thing I’ve been chasing. So annoying! I wish they had an option to just buy items from the collection rather than “randomized” box picks that seem to have luck against you. All I wanted was that ponytail 🥺 I am pretty sure I’ve wasted at least 1000k stars chasing it. So frustrating!  
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Looks 13-15, I submitted an extra ticket to stay in the top 10 so I can get all the prizes. I ended up in 4th but that's good enough for me. 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    AndieKKH said:
    I tell you I have spun the 40kstars box around 30 times to try to win the outfit but have been getting nothing but filler clothes, energy, dye and event points -__-  I have won everything besides the hair and the ponytail is the main thing I’ve wanted and the only thing I’ve been chasing. So annoying! I wish they had an option to just buy items from the collection rather than “randomized” box picks that seem to have luck against you. All I wanted was that ponytail 🥺 I am pretty sure I’ve wasted at least 1000k stars chasing it. So frustrating!  
    The same here! I wanted that outfit! I spun about 15 times before giving up. I mainly got dyes and points but I did get the hair and earrings. I agree that there should be an option to buy these items. I’d have gladly used my kstars to actually buy the outfit instead of wasting them on dyes.
  • amandaferrazamandaferraz Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Got the earnable dress finally, I’m in love 🥰😍

• AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Ressa said:
    AndieKKH said:
    The same here! I wanted that outfit! I spun about 15 times before giving up. I mainly got dyes and points but I did get the hair and earrings. I agree that there should be an option to buy these items. I’d have gladly used my kstars to actually buy the outfit instead of wasting them on dyes.
    I have spun probably like 30 times now chasing that hair. No joke. I keep telling myself “surly this will be the time I win the hair” this is so annoying. I have gotten so many filler clothes I will never use, event points, dye, energy. I managed to win the earrings, bag, and outfit but the hair is the main thing I wanted in the first place. Do you know if it may ever be available for diamonds in the future? 
    Sad but not at all surprised I got pushed down to 13th in the final minute. Not high enough for the handheld but not low enough to level down from gold. 🥺

The earnable outfit is super cute though! 🥰

AndieKKH said:
    Ressa said:
    AndieKKH said:
    I have spun probably like 30 times now chasing that hair. No joke. I keep telling myself “surly this will be the time I win the hair” this is so annoying. I have gotten so many filler clothes I will never use, event points, dye, energy. I managed to win the earrings, bag, and outfit but the hair is the main thing I wanted in the first place. Do you know if it may ever be available for diamonds in the future? 
    It should be available for diamonds 6 months from now! I think it should cost 25 diamonds. 💕
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    In love with the Cher outfit, it is so cute 😍

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm okay with finishing with a silver box since I got this hair but I wish I had gotten the only 3 points I needed to get the Cher outfit.

Platform: Android

• BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Love this jacket!  :p
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Wasn't expecting first place without extras but I'll take it! The hair and handheld are super cute💫 

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.