🗳️🎓SYS 6/17/21 SYS - Campus Cutie SYS 🎓🗳️

Comments

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    happy i got the earnable outfit
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Was 2nd throughout the event with jst 2 ticket buyers. Ended 7th after others decided to get tickets too. This is soo unfair ticket buyers should be separated from free players. We earned our places only to be taken away seconds before end of event.
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Some of my good scores 😄
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I’m so in love with this dress 😩😍
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Okay this is something I’d wear irl 😍

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

these prizes are so cute 🥺🥰 !!!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    came in 12th place, although i was hoping to level down this sys 😅 i love the earnable dress and the slurpee is adorbs 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Came in 7th! I’m so happy I got the boba tea! This is my favorite handheld ever! I always drink boba tea in real life so I’m so happy to have this
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Ressa said:
    Well it finally happened to me too. 😕
    Where is this hair from
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited June 2021
    my bronze box, not a super great palette but i got lucky with my pick :)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikkksss ah, you were the rikksss in my TS group ! Congratulations! Your looks are fab!  
    IOS Player 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ended up in 10th and got the boots. Didn’t reach the earnable outfit 😢
    Final two looks.

I play on iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited June 2021

Love hair, shoes and drink 💕
    iOS player 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I’m living for the JLO boots and the new Bennifer era 😍😍😍

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 5th!! ✌🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    The TS prizes are so cute 😍
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    AndieKKH said:
    Ressa said:
    AndieKKH said:
    I tell you I have spun the 40kstars box around 30 times to try to win the outfit but have been getting nothing but filler clothes, energy, dye and event points -__-  I have won everything besides the hair and the ponytail is the main thing I’ve wanted and the only thing I’ve been chasing. So annoying! I wish they had an option to just buy items from the collection rather than “randomized” box picks that seem to have luck against you. All I wanted was that ponytail 🥺 I am pretty sure I’ve wasted at least 1000k stars chasing it. So frustrating!  
    The same here! I wanted that outfit! I spun about 15 times before giving up. I mainly got dyes and points but I did get the hair and earrings. I agree that there should be an option to buy these items. I’d have gladly used my kstars to actually buy the outfit instead of wasting them on dyes.
    I have spun probably like 30 times now chasing that hair. No joke. I keep telling myself “surly this will be the time I win the hair” this is so annoying. I have gotten so many filler clothes I will never use, event points, dye, energy. I managed to win the earrings, bag, and outfit but the hair is the main thing I wanted in the first place. Do you know if it may ever be available for diamonds in the future? 
    I read somewhere in the comments that the outfit may be available in about 6 months for 25 diamonds so maybe the hair will be too. I hope so.
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    @rikkksss ah, you were the rikksss in my TS group ! Congratulations! Your looks are fab!  
    Haha omg, I just noticed that! Thank you!! 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Ressa said:
    Well it finally happened to me too. 😕
    Where is this hair from

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi dolls! I know I don’t come on here often, but I just have to rant about something that happened yesterday that I’m STILL mad about!! So I was only a few points from the last earnable and maybe 20 points away from being 1st. I still had one ticket to submit, so I was good, right? Wrong 😑 my ex was bothering me by calling and texting over and over, I was so stressed out that I completely missed the last ticket and didn’t get that last dress that I wanted so bad! Clueless was my favorite movie growing up and that was my favorite outfit she wore because of the sleeves and how soft it looked. Anyways, another reason to hate my ex. Sorry for the long story, but you guys are the only ones who would understand my pain 😅
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    ❤️❤️❤️

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Glad to be in bronze after playing once in a time last months - absolutely love that hair! 😍😁
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Bumped from 1st to 3rd. Seems I end up somewhere in the top 5 about once a month now. My scores were all high 50’s from look #7 on. Oh well guess that’s what the algorithm wants lol 😂! My low, high and fave.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @Tarabella08 grrr I would never miss a ticket bcs of an ex! Im so sorry!
    I also had 3 ex boys text me in the last month alone. Must me mating season or smt.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    @Tarabella08 grrr I would never miss a ticket bcs of an ex! Im so sorry!
    I also had 3 ex boys text me in the last month alone. Must me mating season or smt.
    Hahaha omg it must be 😂 they can just go away now! 
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.