🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @sarie these pants are from the kloset for 20,000 kash!

Wow must've blacked out while buying them 😅 they're kinda cute so it's fine lol
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    the things i got :) i got better scores than usual but i missed tickets every SYS so i didn’t get a lot of the prices 😂
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I did really bad 4/8 sys’s. I really don’t like putting outfits together anymore, because I know I’ll score bad no matter what I do. 

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Really didn’t do well this month.

I play on iOS
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you so much for the new inclusion of stiles reflecting my African culture. The fros, head wraps, braids, and skin tones! I appreciate the update. I am just getting back on the game after many months of a break. I am sooooo bummed I missed this hairstyle, pizza, and shirt. PLEASE bring it back or make these looks available in the squads. 😭🙏🏾

I appreciate all you do! It’s nice to jump back into the forum again. 

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    18/56. the purple indicates i had to submit extra tickets for them, and they were the ones i got from diamond boxes

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    soooooo in 3 days is Kimiversary!! I'm so excited about the throwback items... @KalindaKing can u tell something bout this event? will the tb haircolors this time be available? will the tb items be refreshed with new ones? should be like this cause almost 7 years in the game, so many fresh items out there I'm ready to buy. 

• matildesntmatildesnt Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    SYS items from v11.12

20/56, I had terrible scores this update besides the 2 SYS’s where I managed to get 4 TS items🤧
    Does anyone think that the scores are legit? Because I honestly don’t think so AT ALL anymore, and not that I think so highly of the looks that I submit. It’s just that you can sort of tell that they’re fake with the way the scores progress. Like with the 60’s curse, it’s all high scores and once you reach the peak (60), you crash down to 30. I know this isn’t the case all the time, but y’all have to admit it’s pretty darn common given we have a whole thread on it. Or the case with low scores. There is no way those dolls who literally SERVE every SYS get 30’s or 20’s, it’s just not believable. I’m 100% sure that I’m not the first one who said this, but I probably won’t be the last if Glu doesn’t get their act together. How hard is it to make SYS legit?
    Anyway, rant over. I might stop posting these checklist thingys. I started posting these to prove a point that the tier system is a struggle for free-players, unless we score insanely high consistently, and maybe to prove that the tier system is a bad idea. Now, I highly doubt that we’d be saying goodbye to this system seeing as it probably gives Glu so much money with ticket sales. The last time I remember Glu taking player suggestions is from the Fashion Thread lolol. Ok, rant over for real lmao
    Clear template if y’all wanna do your items 💞

I got only 25 items. I hate the algorithm, I always put such effort but then there are the ticket buyers, than the hackers, then the algorithm… I feel like I don’t want to play this game anymore sometimes…
    Italian gal from Tuscany 🇮🇹 Philosophy Student 👩‍🎓 I love the Kar-Jenner squad ❤️
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Please reduce the dyes in the boxes.Im not even going to talk about diamond boxes, but i swear im so fed up with them, this morning i opened tb box-DYES,silver box in sys-DYES, squad box- DYES..
    For real????
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Not bad, but it could be better. I'm happy about ts items I won!

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

🤩 21/56
  • KandieKKHKandieKKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    SYS items from v11.12

20/56, I had terrible scores this update besides the 2 SYS’s where I managed to get 4 TS items🤧
    Does anyone think that the scores are legit? Because I honestly don’t think so AT ALL anymore, and not that I think so highly of the looks that I submit. It’s just that you can sort of tell that they’re fake with the way the scores progress. Like with the 60’s curse, it’s all high scores and once you reach the peak (60), you crash down to 30. I know this isn’t the case all the time, but y’all have to admit it’s pretty darn common given we have a whole thread on it. Or the case with low scores. There is no way those dolls who literally SERVE every SYS get 30’s or 20’s, it’s just not believable. I’m 100% sure that I’m not the first one who said this, but I probably won’t be the last if Glu doesn’t get their act together. How hard is it to make SYS legit?
    Anyway, rant over. I might stop posting these checklist thingys. I started posting these to prove a point that the tier system is a struggle for free-players, unless we score insanely high consistently, and maybe to prove that the tier system is a bad idea. Now, I highly doubt that we’d be saying goodbye to this system seeing as it probably gives Glu so much money with ticket sales. The last time I remember Glu taking player suggestions is from the Fashion Thread lolol. Ok, rant over for real lmao
    Clear template if y’all wanna do your items 💞

May I know how do you get such a collage of the items? 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

33/56. Gutted to have missed out on a few of the hairstyles but luckily I mostly preferred the earnables to the TS this update 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Welp 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Did kim get skinnier?  Or am I imaging it?

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    Did kim get skinnier?  Or am I imaging it?

I kinda feel that her head got bigger but idk for sure either 😭😂
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    TiaT said:
    @KalindaKing Thank you so much for the new inclusion of stiles reflecting my African culture. The fros, head wraps, braids, and skin tones! I appreciate the update. I am just getting back on the game after many months of a break. I am sooooo bummed I missed this hairstyle, pizza, and shirt. PLEASE bring it back or make these looks available in the squads. 😭🙏🏾

I appreciate all you do! It’s nice to jump back into the forum again. 

The pizza, hairstyle, and shirt just ended last night. Sorry you didn't start back on the game in time.😢
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The marked out items are what I won.

Main game:
    Missed the swimsuit earnable bc of low scores and the diner handheld cause I was sick and didn't wake up in time to finish it. Sucky thing was...I did great during the diner sys, I just didn't submit my last 3 tickets.

Side game:

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited June 2021

I love these eyes but when they’re closed it looks really bad,might be a glitch. Please fix them🙏🏻
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

not too bad🤍
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we get another day of double stars since it messed up? or something 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Not too bad. Sad I miss out on both eyes but gold was really competitive at that time lol
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Wanted to see zhuri’s whole outfit?
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    once again not being able to get even the last earnable bc of shitty scores. i can’t break 30s since the past like 5 or 6 updates. this sucks.
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Joanna6 said:

I love these eyes but when they’re closed it looks really bad,might be a glitch. Please fix them🙏🏻
    I think they r made that way.One eye shadow is pink n other us mustard yellow.They r gemini sys eyes soo ya two colours one eye is lighter then other.you can see the wing of pink eye as yellow and yellow eyes has pink wing.
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts

Please Glu please please pleaseeeeee let our dolls stand still when they wear outfits with gloves or any gloves. That’s impossible that she keeps moving her hands and head. The outfit looks so ugly. I didn’t pay my money to get this!!!!! @KalindaKing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.