🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Did okay, just didn’t get the MAIN things I wanted. Oh wellll..
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

The last two SYS were a bit rough but overall it was a really good month for me! 
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

I didn’t really try my hardest this update and missed a lot of tickets lol but I’m happy with what I did get
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Did pretty good with these with no extra tickets. 40/56. Best so far
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Whenever I do well I’m always in gold with a dozen TBs. 🙈
    Didn’t even make it past the 2nd TS item no matter how high my scores were because of this. :’)

• kkh_biancaxokkh_biancaxo Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Did someone ask to reduce dyes in boxes? 
    Oh right we all asked for that. I only thought „Please no more colors”. 
    What a surprise 🌝

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    The items ive gotten from sys events
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

The last two SYSs I didn’t participate in until the very end, but I wasn’t doing very well even before then 😅
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    This is what I got 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    When will you give us more news about the kimiversary @KalindaKing?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Kimiversary starts around 5 am EST on Thursday right? I forgot what time it started last year 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    That was really awful, just 19 itens.
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    This past month killed me in the VB

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Kimiversary starts around 5 am EST on Thursday right? I forgot what time it started last year 😭
    It started at 5 am last year 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i been doing so bad 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    My videos aren’t working
  • emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @KalindaKing since the update, I can't find my partner/spouse in the contacts, I want to change up his look and cant find him...can you guide me? Thanks!
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @KalindaKing since the update, I can't find my partner/spouse in the contacts, I want to change up his look and cant find him...can you guide me? Thanks!
    Go to a home or restaurant and click your heart like you're going to start a date to see if he's still in your contacts. You can cancel it without starting a date.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    It was definitely super bad for me,and I'm still the same,how sad 😢☹😪😞💔

• odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Doing this makes me realize how badly I suck at SYS events. I tend to only play if I really want the earnables. If I realize I don’t have a chance of winning most of the TS prizes bc of TB I usually stop submitting looks and only play to reach the diamonds. Glu definitely has votings rigged which makes me not want to play but I always have fun creating looks. I’m a free player after canceling my VIP subscription when Glu introduced the new SYS tier system…. I tend to play very strategically to never make it to Gold cause I know in Gold I never have a chance to win anything. I like to stay in Silver 1 or 2 where there’s a less chance to have TB in my group and bc of that I tend to miss out on some of the best TS prizes. Oh well. 
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Does anyone know when we normally start to get spoilers for Kimversery on the 24th? ❤️ 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    need some kimiversary spoilers pls @KalindaKing
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Ready to spend all my k stars during the sale 💀😎
    hope they ad this time new stuff & items from past sys events.. tired of seeing erryear the same stuff
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    hope they ad this time new stuff & items from past sys events.. tired of seeing erryear the same stuff
    With all due respect, I doubt they’d add sys items for k-stars during the sale, it’s only past weekend event items, though I do agree they should add more newer items cause they have been the same in the past. 

SYS items can be earned in other ways like Silver/Bronze boxes, Diamond boxes, Squad boxes etc, but its not a good idea to add sys items for k-stars as I mentioned once before, players paid actual money for those items it’s not fair to just have them become available for k-stars later. Imagine paying so much money on tickets ($20 for example) just to have that sys items available for 100+ k-stars?
    RiinaUkii said:
    With all due respect, I doubt they’d add sys items for k-stars during the sale, it’s only past weekend event items, though I do agree they should add more newer items cause they have been the same in the past. 

SYS items can be earned in other ways like Silver/Bronze boxes, Diamond boxes, Squad boxes etc, but its not a good idea to add sys items for k-stars as I mentioned once before, players paid actual money for those items it’s not fair to just have them become available for k-stars later. Imagine paying so much money on tickets ($20 for example) just to have that sys items available for 100+ k-stars?

yes, you're somehow right, but the past items that are added in the flash sale for a limited time were also past event items? I'm not saying that they should add ALL sys items for k-stars, only the most wantet. I can remember kalinda saying once that they added "most wanted" items to the sale.. so I hope they read all this wishlist items :)
    for example, the most wanted item for me is the blonde hair I've been asking & waiting for YEARS and would pay real money for it too! therefore I'd love if they add some sys tb items to the sale. or at least finally update these boxes, remove dyes money and energy and put only real tb items in these boxes.

Anyway the diamonds and sys ticket system sucks. they could start by replacing the earnables with sys tickets instead of dyes - or even just one sys-ticket as an earnable. but always pay for it? a few more updates, then everything in this game has to be paid for with real money. 
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited June 2021
    All I had really wanted for this month was the mirror and the notepad with the pencil, but unfortunately I was in gold for those sys events and didn't get them....pain. But I think this is the most items I've ever gotten in a month lol, so that's good ig. I know it won't be the same for this month because my scores are absolutely dreadful lmao

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. This happened to me once. Was your spouse an NPC or real player?  Is your spouse calling for a date, but you can’t find him to start the date?  In my case, there was nothing I could do, he just broke up with me, Luckily I had both babies already, and found another spouse.  I wrote to Customer Care, they weren’t able to help because without the doll in my game anymore, there was just no way to fix it.  
    Is there any chance you accidentally removed your spouse with the delete button?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    we may get spoilers for kimiversary wednesday since the event starts Thursday!!!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I really hope that last years weekend events are available as tb items during kimiversary bc I really want to get them back since my game had restarted last year bc saving up diamonds to get them is a pain 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.