🗳️ 🍎SYS 6/21/21 SYS - Bold in Brooklyn! 🍎🗳️

Comments

• ValPalValPal Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    I’m just Going with what I’d wear to work/school in the city 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I LOVE the boots in the bottom row. Were these from a past event? I need them 😍 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    I just wanted to share that I just barely opened my squad box from last night and got this hair, looooove it 😍

I want the Britney hair so badly 😭😭
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @viola, yes, you can stack your squad boxes. I've been waiting to collect them until i need the energy for a task.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    ValPal said:
    rikkksss said:
    I’m just Going with what I’d wear to work/school in the city 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I LOVE the boots in the bottom row. Were these from a past event? I need them 😍 
    Yes the sparkle boots are available for diamonds🥰 I just got them recently! 
    @BooskiBabii I think we're in the same group! Exciting stuff 🥰

Ohhhh yayyy! I love being in a group with a forum doll. That is my side game. That look scored 42. I have no idea what to wear lol. I'm going to go see your doll, I actually haven't checked out our group yet 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    what put as my first two looks. The votes haven’t come in yet but I hope they work cuz I have no freaking clue wtf we’re suppose to wear 😭
    Where is your outfit on the right from? It’s gorgeous! I voted for it in the booth! 🥰
    @Summer2309 ty! The outfit is from a recent weekend event I forgot which one 😭 and the hat is from Halloween last year 
    I forgot about the outfit and couldn't remember if I got it or not. It's literally the one in my profile pic and I just realized it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴 I never thought about matching it with this hat, I'll have to try it. 🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I was really late bcs of work. 42 & 40 first two. Not that bad of a start

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I think we're in the same group! Exciting stuff 🥰

Ohhhh yayyy! I love being in a group with a forum doll. That is my side game. That look scored 42. I have no idea what to wear lol. I'm going to go see your doll, I actually haven't checked out our group yet 

Me neither🤦🏻‍♀️ My best bet is either grungy or cutesy streetstyle, but none of this seems to work since my looks are in the 30s
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    I just wanted to share that I just barely opened my squad box from last night and got this hair, looooove it 😍

I want the Britney hair so badly 😭😭
    @BooskiBabii It truly is so pretty! 😊
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Started super late today about 3 hours ago.. and ma’am please no one is fighting you… 200+ votes already in Silver 2???

• bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

Oooff does anyone have any advice for me I would appreciate it!😅 I really like that last earn able top but not enough to spend more than one extra ticket so I’m hoping I can change something up! I tried copying two looks that did well that people posted here already but no dice.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @Amy136602 All your looks are perfect! Hopefully scores will pick up. 💖
  • Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I really don’t understand the theme of this sys 

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Amy136602 All your looks are perfect! Hopefully scores will pick up. 💖
    @pristineperson thank you so much!!!! 💗 your looks are lovely as well!! I just love 2 toned hairstyles with a passion!! 🥰
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I know this is kinda off topic, but support is telling me they can't send me the earnable dress from the campus cutie SYS even though I was only a few points away from it. Support is saying they would like to help me, but it's not possible to add an item to a game. I know this is a lie because many users of this forum have received earnables after an event ends. I have also received all the TS items from a previous SYS event after it ended when there was a glitch/problem in my game. I don't understand why support lies. 

Does anyone have any screenshots of support saying they're adding or have added an item when you asked them to? 

Thank you for any help. Support is so frustrating.
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Wait ,are you telling me this is you in my squad rn and i never knew ? @BooskiBabii
    ponylegs said:
    I know this is kinda off topic, but support is telling me they can't send me the earnable dress from the campus cutie SYS even though I was only a few points away from it. Support is saying they would like to help me, but it's not possible to add an item to a game. I know this is a lie because many users of this forum have received earnables after an event ends. I have also received all the TS items from a previous SYS event after it ended when there was a glitch/problem in my game. I don't understand why support lies. 

Does anyone have any screenshots of support saying they're adding or have added an item when you asked them to? 

The thing is you said you were a few points away from the earnable, which yes ik is annoying but they cant give you an item,or shouldn’t,if you didnt reach it . Thats like saying “ alright every doll in the game if you were 570 out of 575 points contact us for the dress !” You can’t really do that because then you would have to do that for everyone,which isnt right if you didnt make it all the way, ik it’s annoying but that’s probably why support isn’t giving it to you
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Looks 1-3, I'm still not really sure what to do but I'm trying to style down anyway but am currently in 10th. 🤷🏾‍♀️
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited June 2021
    ponylegs said:

How many points were you away? I've only seen them give the last earnable when it was 1 point off. I also really think it depends on who you talk to, support just seems to do whatever they want haha, but it doesn't hurt to ask! I'd give it a try.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    3 & 4th looks ☺️
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Has anyone been having trouble purchasing the triple threat? The past 3 times I've bought it I either don't get any prizes or only get kstars. I message support but it's frustrating that I have to keep track of what I have before purchasing to make sure I'm not gipped. The first week this happened I didn't pay attention and I'm pretty sure I lost $3
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    ponylegs said:

The thing is you said you were a few points away from the earnable, which yes ik is annoying but they cant give you an item,or shouldn’t,if you didnt reach it . Thats like saying “ alright every doll in the game if you were 570 out of 575 points contact us for the dress !” You can’t really do that because then you would have to do that for everyone,which isnt right if you didnt make it all the way, ik it’s annoying but that’s probably why support isn’t giving it to you
    Support have actually gifted last earnables in the past if people are a few points away. It doesn’t always happen but it does work. Some may think it’s unfair but I personally think it doesn’t hurt to try and ask, so go for it. It also mostly depends on who you talk to within support as some are going to be more generous than others and give the last earnable. 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.