🗳️ 🍎SYS 6/21/21 SYS - Bold in Brooklyn! 🍎🗳️

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    boujeejen said:

seen this doll in the vb, was wondering where the top was from but then realized the doll was posed.. 
    i though my screen had frozen but the other doll and my energy was still moving. 

edit; i’ve continued voting and actually none of the dolls are moving if they aren’t holding a handheld or bag.. it seems to be glitching.
    I think it’s always been that way! Dolls without handhelds only seem to move in the kloset!
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Fae said:
    boujeejen said:

seen this doll in the vb, was wondering where the top was from but then realized the doll was posed.. 
    i though my screen had frozen but the other doll and my energy was still moving. 

edit; i’ve continued voting and actually none of the dolls are moving if they aren’t holding a handheld or bag.. it seems to be glitching.
    I think it’s always been that way! Dolls without handhelds only seem to move in the kloset!
    im realizing this now 😭 i’d never noticed they don’t move

this doll was so cute but strangely WAS moving without holding any kind of bag, the arms were down how they pose with a gown 
  • luihollywoodluihollywood Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    tortor said:
    A few looks that SLAY!!!

I created an account to say thanks! I’m the first look in the second row. :-) 
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    It’s so sad sys after sys I’m doing so bad or else I pay for tickets. Like my Wardrobe sucks I barely make it to the last rewards like can this be fix it’s getting worst and I’m so close to dropping the game it’s no more enjoyable for me 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited June 2021
    There's no inbetween, its either you are getting high scores or low scores. I moved from top 5 in last 4 events to 20th in this event. Thanks glu you are not getting my money🙂
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

@christelbensonn
    If it makes you feel better this is mine 😕. I had to buy multiple tickets in the ones marked yellow just to reach the last earnable, and still only got 9th place in the last sys despite using 3 extras and being in silver 3.
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    The call for the new sys event ! And got some gold dye 🤗
  • jackieglukkhjackieglukkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    First look on my side game didn't score too well, but it's better than my main game where I got a 36.🥴

May i ask why do people have sides games because i don’t really understand? ;)
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-4 💫

I didn’t like the prizes but my votes are high. Not surprised tbh 🙄 I was begging for these votes in the last SYS 😤
    5-8 💕

My votes are getting low which is fine, I didn’t like the prizes. I guess I will go for the silver box for this SYS and rank down to Silver 3.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    boujeejen said:

this doll was so cute but strangely WAS moving without holding any kind of bag, the arms were down how they pose with a gown 
    Her hair won't let the arms move
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    6 - 9

Android player. 👾
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Wait ,are you telling me this is you in my squad rn and i never knew ? @BooskiBabii
    That isn't me love. I wish I had those eyes and chair though lol. Both my dolls are named Boo, but that one is another doll. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    boujeejen said:

Her hair won't let the arms move
    thank you for explaining this to me 😭 i was in the vb too long everything was throwing me
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest looks.

I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

No idea what I’m doing but I’m happy I’m doing well!
    Looks 5-8

Still going strong!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Ok so, I’m about to type a long paragraph and I hope everyone here understands that my intentions are not to be rude or attack anyone whatsoever. I will try my best to put this in the nicest way possible. If you feel I am being rude in any place, please message me and tell me where I went wrong. Thank you :)

Someone from my squad asked how many diamonds it takes to finish a diamond kollection, and from what I had seen, it’s 262 diamonds per kollection. Now, each sys we all earn an approximate of 3 diamonds. There are two sys’ in a week. That makes it 6 diamonds per week. Now, when dividing 262/6 it gives an approximate of 44. That means it takes 44 days to earn enough diamonds to complete a kollection. However, that is not my issue. 

I understand that almost each month, we receive a new diamond kollection, and hence it takes us at least 6 weeks to earn enough to play it completely (Glu still has to make a profit so I get it). My problem is that there is so much more to use with diamonds except the kollection. We use diamonds to purchase old items from weekend events, the showstopping style boxes, the diamond items in the closet, dyes etc. 

The proportion of the amount of diamonds earned vs the amount of diamonds needed has a huge gap in between. It’s not a little unbalanced, it’s COMPLETELY unbalanced. And just so you know, I’m only bringing up the fact that glu is duping us, not even all the other controversies that have been in the air for so long, creating this strained relationship between seller and buyer. I’m no expert on economics, but from common sense I can tell you that there needs to be honesty between seller and buyer for the relationship to grow, and the product to be considered highly. Yes glu, for now, we’re all sticking on. But I’m afraid if you go too far, there’s only so much a lot of us will take. Just know that your consumers are important, and they must be highly revered by you. Now that I’m done with my Declaration of Independence... PEACE ✌️ 
    I agree with what you’re saying but just pointing out something in your calculations: that it actually means it takes 44 WEEKS to save enough diamonds, not days… So we’d basically have to save diamonds for about 11 months to play ONE diamond kollection all the way through
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited June 2021
     Having an absolute BLAST with these scores 😂😂

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Latest looks and we are in the same group @tortor your looks are amazing ❤️ 
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Ok so, I’m about to type a long paragraph and I hope everyone here understands that my intentions are not to be rude or attack anyone whatsoever. I will try my best to put this in the nicest way possible. If you feel I am being rude in any place, please message me and tell me where I went wrong. Thank you :)

Someone from my squad asked how many diamonds it takes to finish a diamond kollection, and from what I had seen, it’s 262 diamonds per kollection. Now, each sys we all earn an approximate of 3 diamonds. There are two sys’ in a week. That makes it 6 diamonds per week. Now, when dividing 262/6 it gives an approximate of 44. That means it takes 44 days to earn enough diamonds to complete a kollection. However, that is not my issue. 

I understand that almost each month, we receive a new diamond kollection, and hence it takes us at least 6 weeks to earn enough to play it completely (Glu still has to make a profit so I get it). My problem is that there is so much more to use with diamonds except the kollection. We use diamonds to purchase old items from weekend events, the showstopping style boxes, the diamond items in the closet, dyes etc. 

The proportion of the amount of diamonds earned vs the amount of diamonds needed has a huge gap in between. It’s not a little unbalanced, it’s COMPLETELY unbalanced. And just so you know, I’m only bringing up the fact that glu is duping us, not even all the other controversies that have been in the air for so long, creating this strained relationship between seller and buyer. I’m no expert on economics, but from common sense I can tell you that there needs to be honesty between seller and buyer for the relationship to grow, and the product to be considered highly. Yes glu, for now, we’re all sticking on. But I’m afraid if you go too far, there’s only so much a lot of us will take. Just know that your consumers are important, and they must be highly revered by you. Now that I’m done with my Declaration of Independence... PEACE ✌️ 
    I agree with what you’re saying but just pointing out something in your calculations: that it actually means it takes 44 WEEKS to save enough diamonds, not days… So we’d basically have to save diamonds for about 11 months to play ONE diamond kollection all the way through
    Oh. My. God. Thank you for pointing out my mistake, my god this is unbelievable. U. N. B. E. L. I. E. V. A. B. L. E. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    Latest looks and we are in the same group @tortor your looks are amazing ❤️ 
    Thank you!!! I love yours too!! That last one especially is soooo cool 
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Some of my looks and scores 😁
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    My looks so far. I can’t reach 40 at all. I have no clue what went wrong for me to all of a sudden not be able to break 40 when my scores are normally pretty high.🙄
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    loosing my mind… my 2nd to highest & highest score… i mean it’s definitely bold but seriously?
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Wait ,are you telling me this is you in my squad rn and i never knew ? @BooskiBabii
    That isn't me love. I wish I had those eyes and chair though lol. Both my dolls are named Boo, but that one is another doll. 
    I feel like ive been catfished😂💀
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.