🗳️ 🍎SYS 6/21/21 SYS - Bold in Brooklyn! 🍎🗳️

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Looks 6-9 ☺️ I’m glad my votes are increasing, consistently getting 30’s was a little disheartening.

Funny enough I think I submitted that 3rd look when I was drunk last night 😵‍💫 I don’t even remember making it 😭
    @Amy136602 i recognized your last look in the voting booth and voted for it! Very pretty look:)
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • jackieglukkhjackieglukkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Ok so, I’m about to type a long paragraph and I hope everyone here understands that my intentions are not to be rude or attack anyone whatsoever. I will try my best to put this in the nicest way possible. If you feel I am being rude in any place, please message me and tell me where I went wrong. Thank you :)

Someone from my squad asked how many diamonds it takes to finish a diamond kollection, and from what I had seen, it’s 262 diamonds per kollection. Now, each sys we all earn an approximate of 3 diamonds. There are two sys’ in a week. That makes it 6 diamonds per week. Now, when dividing 262/6 it gives an approximate of 44. That means it takes 44 days to earn enough diamonds to complete a kollection. However, that is not my issue. 

I understand that almost each month, we receive a new diamond kollection, and hence it takes us at least 6 weeks to earn enough to play it completely (Glu still has to make a profit so I get it). My problem is that there is so much more to use with diamonds except the kollection. We use diamonds to purchase old items from weekend events, the showstopping style boxes, the diamond items in the closet, dyes etc. 

The proportion of the amount of diamonds earned vs the amount of diamonds needed has a huge gap in between. It’s not a little unbalanced, it’s COMPLETELY unbalanced. And just so you know, I’m only bringing up the fact that glu is duping us, not even all the other controversies that have been in the air for so long, creating this strained relationship between seller and buyer. I’m no expert on economics, but from common sense I can tell you that there needs to be honesty between seller and buyer for the relationship to grow, and the product to be considered highly. Yes glu, for now, we’re all sticking on. But I’m afraid if you go too far, there’s only so much a lot of us will take. Just know that your consumers are important, and they must be highly revered by you. Now that I’m done with my Declaration of Independence... PEACE ✌️ 

Edit : thank you @KKH_Ren for pointing out my calculation error, and that it takes 44 WEEKS to save up, this is absolutely ridiculous and I’m in shock and also, feel very stupid 😃🤲
    Oh my yes i agree 100% it’s nowhere near fair can this problem please be fixed, maybe we could get 2 or more diamonds every day instead of the 5 energies. @KalindaKing @kokokokonut Please read this paragraph they wrote. 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I think we're in the same group! Exciting stuff 🥰

Ohhhh yayyy! I love being in a group with a forum doll. That is my side game. That look scored 42. I have no idea what to wear lol. I'm going to go see your doll, I actually haven't checked out our group yet 
    I’m in this group too not doing too well lol! 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    Amy136602 said:

Looks 6-9 ☺️ I’m glad my votes are increasing, consistently getting 30’s was a little disheartening.

Funny enough I think I submitted that 3rd look when I was drunk last night 😵‍💫 I don’t even remember making it 😭
    @Amy136602 i recognized your last look in the voting booth and voted for it! Very pretty look:)
    Thank you!!💕 @Chqrlotte
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    Amy136602 said:

I love those pants in the last look ! Do you know where you got them ❤️
  • pinkfartspinkfarts Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ok so, I’m about to type a long paragraph and I hope everyone here understands that my intentions are not to be rude or attack anyone whatsoever. I will try my best to put this in the nicest way possible. If you feel I am being rude in any place, please message me and tell me where I went wrong. Thank you :)

Someone from my squad asked how many diamonds it takes to finish a diamond kollection, and from what I had seen, it’s 262 diamonds per kollection. Now, each sys we all earn an approximate of 3 diamonds. There are two sys’ in a week. That makes it 6 diamonds per week. Now, when dividing 262/6 it gives an approximate of 44. That means it takes 44 days to earn enough diamonds to complete a kollection. However, that is not my issue. 

I understand that almost each month, we receive a new diamond kollection, and hence it takes us at least 6 weeks to earn enough to play it completely (Glu still has to make a profit so I get it). My problem is that there is so much more to use with diamonds except the kollection. We use diamonds to purchase old items from weekend events, the showstopping style boxes, the diamond items in the closet, dyes etc. 

The proportion of the amount of diamonds earned vs the amount of diamonds needed has a huge gap in between. It’s not a little unbalanced, it’s COMPLETELY unbalanced. And just so you know, I’m only bringing up the fact that glu is duping us, not even all the other controversies that have been in the air for so long, creating this strained relationship between seller and buyer. I’m no expert on economics, but from common sense I can tell you that there needs to be honesty between seller and buyer for the relationship to grow, and the product to be considered highly. Yes glu, for now, we’re all sticking on. But I’m afraid if you go too far, there’s only so much a lot of us will take. Just know that your consumers are important, and they must be highly revered by you. Now that I’m done with my Declaration of Independence... PEACE ✌️ 

Edit : thank you @KKH_Ren for pointing out my calculation error, and that it takes 44 WEEKS to save up, this is absolutely ridiculous and I’m in shock and also, feel very stupid 😃🤲
    Just to add to this: even with the addition of diamonds in squad boxes, it doesn’t really help. Assuming we somehow pick 1 diamond every day (which is next to impossible anyways), the MAX we could get is 10 per week (you could argue that sometimes there’s more than 1 diamond you could pick, but how often does that really happen and even when it does, it doesn’t make up for the days where you picked something else). Factoring this in to the 262 diamond collections, it would take just over 26 weeks to complete. However, remember that NO ONE can possibly earn diamonds at this rate (I’ve only gotten 3 or 4 diamonds from squad boxes so far). And even with this new squad system, 26 weeks is also a ridiculous amount of time needed, especially considering the fact that you could easily get 700 k stars to finish a normal kollection within 4 weeks. @KalindaKing
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

I love all your looks but the second is my fav 😍😍
    @Amy136602
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jackieglukkhjackieglukkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    pinkfarts said:

Just to add to this: even with the addition of diamonds in squad boxes, it doesn’t really help. Assuming we somehow pick 1 diamond every day (which is next to impossible anyways), the MAX we could get is 10 per week (you could argue that sometimes there’s more than 1 diamond you could pick, but how often does that really happen and even when it does, it doesn’t make up for the days where you picked something else). Factoring this in to the 262 diamond collections, it would take just over 26 weeks to complete. However, remember that NO ONE can possibly earn diamonds at this rate (I’ve only gotten 3 or 4 diamonds from squad boxes so far). And even with this new squad system, 26 weeks is also a ridiculous amount of time needed, especially considering the fact that you could easily get 700 k stars to finish a normal kollection within 4 weeks. @KalindaKing
    I meant we get diamonds automatically everyday like the energy AND a squad box with items in it so it’s no matter what you get diamonds and something else
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @jalapeno

Thank you! It’s from a party event in July of 2020 😊
    (Screenshot from archives @lindavb )

Amy136602 said:

I love all your looks but the second is my fav 😍😍
    @Amy136602
    @AmandaMKkh

Thank you so much!!! 🥺💕💗

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    tortor said:
    A few looks that SLAY!!!

I created an account to say thanks! I’m the first look in the second row. :-) 
    hi love! welcome to the forum 🤍 first i would like to say that i LOVE your look, but i am wondering if you changed your skin tone? based on your profile pic, it looks like your doll is white in one pic and is a POC in another … i know there has been some previous controversy (idk if thats the best word????) on the forum when dolls have changed their skin tones so i just wanted to draw your attention to this!
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

I agree with this 100%. Things that cost diamonds are so expensive and it takes forever to earn them. Not to mention they are ridiculously expensive to buy and you don’t get your money’s worth. I think the price of diamonds should be lower. 150 diamonds should not be 50$ USD that’s ridiculously high considering glu expects us to end up throwing most of it away to dye boxes when we’re trying to open diamond boxes. 25 diamonds for 1 hair, 25 for clothes, 30 for auras, even 40 or 50 diamonds for eyes and lips. These are ridiculously high prices. 

I don’t feel like glu cares about their customers because all our concerns just get ignored. We need better opportunities to earn diamonds and kstars daily. We need more than just “get free kstars” offers which are really not truly free, 97% of these “free offers” cost money the other 3% of them costs you having to sell your personal information for kstars. Offers that ask users for home address, email, social security numbers and other personal details often just gives companies the power to harass us. I feel these predatory offers should be removed from there. Every day I receive 100+ robo callers since I put my number into some of those offers. 

Can we please get some legitimate mini games added to the game? Puzzle, make overs, trivia, cooking, pet care, fashion design etc are just a few ideas of mini games that would be amazing for us to have. We should be able to earn unlimited amount of kstars/diamonds via mini games without having to sit through countless mind numbing boring ads or sell our personal data. 
  • kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    6 - 9

woah your doll is so pretty!! 😍
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @kkhskai Thank you! 🥰💗
    Android player. 👾
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

That’s my favourite look! I need that top 🔥
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

I was doing good then 60 happened.;(

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

6 -11 my votes started to get better ☺️
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I’ve stopped submitted now so I can hopefully level down 🙏
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    45+ inspo 
  • vv136vv136 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @rikkksss I noticed we’re in the same SYS group! So happy you’re in the top 3! 💕
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    vv136 said:
    @rikkksss I noticed we’re in the same SYS group! So happy you’re in the top 3! 💕
    Thank you! I have been scoring pretty well this sys and fingers crossed I can stay in 3rd 🤞🏼😊
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    If anyone who gets the last ernable top has the time could you post pictures of how it dyes? Especially in black I would really appreciate it! I love the top but my scores have been such garbage I would have to put a lot in to get it so if it dyes badly might help me not like it as much😅
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2021
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Is Anyone else missing all their looks and points not being added? 

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    rikkksss said:

The rest of my looks 😊
    These are all so pretty😍
    Thank you so much 🥺💓
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.