👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I picked cash the worst pick but I got the hair in my free weekend event box so I'm not mad 🥳

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited June 2021
    That’s awesome! I got that hair too but I had to open a bunch to get it. At least I kept getting k stars so I didn’t have to spend that much. Unlike the diamond box hair which I spent way too many diamonds to get. 😂🙈
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    The diamond boxes are dangerous I can't stop with them when I like the prizes lol I've opened one this time and I got the dress but everytime I come on the forum I get tempted to open another one. I have so much dye now though haha 
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    The diamond boxes are dangerous I can't stop with them when I like the prizes lol I've opened one this time and I got the dress but everytime I come on the forum I get tempted to open another one. I have so much dye now though haha 
    Omg sameeee I’m literally drowning in dye and not the ones I actually like to use 🙄 
     I got this skirt in my box this morning. I’m sure it will come in handy for all the summer/beach SYS events. 😊

iOS 

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

I had a horrible day yesterday so getting the hair clip hair in my box today already made it 598282x better hehe. Doing horrible in this sys tho 😅
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    sarie said:

I had a horrible day yesterday so getting the hair clip hair in my box today already made it 598282x better hehe. Doing horrible in this sys tho 😅
    Ahh I hope you have a good day today 💓 this SYS is a hot mess lol I'm not too hot on the prizes tho so I'm just having fun and getting the diamonds 💎💎💎
    @sarie I’m sorry you had a horrible day yesterday. 😞  I hope its better today! ❤️

iOS 

I want that hair so bad but I’ll never say no to a diamond. 😊

iOS 

I'm so upset, how underwhelming are the kimiversary sys prizes. I've been waiting for this all year and they aren't even nice I can't understand what they were thinking with these!!! 😭😭😭 At least we have the sale to look forward to!
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    I'm so upset, how underwhelming are the kimiversary sys prizes. I've been waiting for this all year and they aren't even nice I can't understand what they were thinking with these!!! 😭😭😭 At least we have the sale to look forward to!
    Omg same!! I waited all day to see the stuff and was so underwhelmed. The dress is okay but the hair is awful! I feel like it just looks so weird? 
    Agreed. Here’s hoping that the weekend event prizes are great. 🤞🏻 

I bet the diamond boxes are going to be really good though. 😭
    iOS 

• kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    isn’t the same supposed to start today?
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    isn’t the same supposed to start today?
    According to the other thread it’s starts after this SYS finishes 🤞🏼
    wow yall are so sexy for buying those big packs 😭 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    I just bought the 40 diamonds spent them all and only got 1 item the bloody swimsuit I'm gonna cry lol 
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
     I can’t believe on the lucky strike I’m in! After 2 weeks only getting kash and dyes I got these two dresses on our daily squad boxes and I got the Body Kontour 🤍✨✨✨ really want the highlight but I don’t know if I wanna risk it (the palette wasn’t that good so I’m kind of afraid)
    FoxieLola said:
    I just bought the 40 diamonds spent them all and only got 1 item the bloody swimsuit I'm gonna cry lol 
    I’m so sorry for that girl :( Do you know how to search for the glow in the boxes? I still don’t know if that is really a real thing, but It usually works for me!
    GabiMoura said:
    FoxieLola said:
    I’m so sorry for that girl :( Do you know how to search for the glow in the boxes? I still don’t know if that is really a real thing, but It usually works for me!
    I usually pick the same boxes but after that teach me about the glow lol 
    the boxes are a joke imo...and looking at ppls palettes it maybe even looks like there is less new items per palette than usual...or glu is making me sooo paranoid 🤕
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    edited June 2021
    FoxieLola said:
    GabiMoura said:
    FoxieLola said:
    Ok, so it's kind of difficult to explain. But basically, it will require a little bit of patience and every time I really put a time into it, it works for me!

People say that the boxes that have the new items inside have a different glow, and I swear I've seen it. It is really subtle, but when you find it, you notice that it shines a bit more intense than the other boxes. 

I usually max out the brightness on my screen, and try to blurry my vision to see if I can notice something immediately. If not, and to make sure, I compare the boxes side by side, to see if I can spot something! It sounds crazy, but for the last two diamond boxes I bought I ended up with an item (I won the laptop in the last one) 

Edit: on one additional note, it is harder the first times, but after a few you get the hang of it! I don't always get it right, but I sure been getting a lot more prizes since
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Whoever bought the massive diamond bundle got me 4 diamonds 😍😂 thank you thank you thank you 
    I'm gonna give it a go when I can face buying some more diamonds lol 
    @GabiMoura OK so I stared, squinted and turned my brightness all the way up. I'm nearly blind now but I have the hair and the body shimmer and still have 22 diamonds left ❤🥳 
    FoxieLola said:
    @GabiMoura OK so I stared, squinted and turned my brightness all the way up. I'm nearly blind now but I have the hair and the body shimmer and still have 22 diamonds left ❤🥳 
    Girlllll, I'm so happy it worked out!!! And lol, yes, i almost go blind every single time
    She's gonna have to live in lingerie/swimwear now to make the shimmer worth the money I just spent lol 
    GabiMoura said:
    FoxieLola said:
    GabiMoura said:
    FoxieLola said:
    Ok, so it's kind of difficult to explain. But basically, it will require a little bit of patience and every time I really put a time into it, it works for me!

People say that the boxes that have the new items inside have a different glow, and I swear I've seen it. It is really subtle, but when you find it, you notice that it shines a bit more intense than the other boxes. 

I usually max out the brightness on my screen, and try to blurry my vision to see if I can notice something immediately. If not, and to make sure, I compare the boxes side by side, to see if I can spot something! It sounds crazy, but for the last two diamond boxes I bought I ended up with an item (I won the laptop in the last one) 

Edit: on one additional note, it is harder the first times, but after a few you get the hang of it! I don't always get it right, but I sure been getting a lot more prizes since
    I tried taking a screenshot and I didn’t see any difference when I compared however because the glow is animated I stared really hard at the screen and I ended up picking a box with a pretty great item out of 6 dyes and 2 items! 😀 I don’t know if it’s coincidental but for the first try, I’m not mad, it might actually work! 😍 (Also I was also gravitating towards the other box with an item 🤔 but that’s the box I usually pick so that might be why 🤪) Thanks for the tip!! 💕💕

sigh ig i have to try too now, this is how im trying to be with my boxes

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    Oh my actual G @GabiMoura I thought ill just have one more try and THAT'S IT so I stared and stared and was drawn to a box I never pick and it was the body contour I'm dead 😭😭

edited June 2021
    @GabiMoura thank you so much for that tip!! It worked 2 more times I got a bomb outfit out of it! 💕 (the hair with the horns and the dress!)😍👹 (3rd time I got dye but I guess I stared to much and got crosseyed haha)