🎂Kimiversary 2021 Wishlist 🎁📝

123457Next

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Hi guys! Should I buy this outfit during the sale? Does it score well for you guys? 
    Agree - yes go for it! 
    Lol - no buy sth else. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Whilst we wait for the sale, are there any kloset eyes people recommend buying?
    I still have my newbie eyes and I feel like I should change them up to score better in SYS but I’m not super in love with any. 😅
  • diamonddarlingdiamonddarling Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I feel like these Korkov eyes are great and they’re only 40 or 50 K Stars during half off✨💛
     Fae said:
    I still have my newbie eyes and I feel like I should change them up to score better in SYS but I’m not super in love with any. 😅

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Fae said:
    @Fae there usually are some previous event eyes included in the tb sale, so you might find some you like when the tb items get added to the closet!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴

Should I buy these eyes? I think they’re so cute but 170 kstars is a lot of my savings. 😅
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Fae If you like them a lot and there aren't other items you could spend those Kstars on that you're excited about, then get them. I try to get the stuff I want the most and take my time deciding if I really want the other stuff that much. 
    Platform: Android

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Fae said:

Should I buy these eyes? I think they’re so cute but 170 kstars is a lot of my savings. 😅
    These are gorgeous on your doll!
    Which eyes are they?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    skevans said:
    Fae said:

These are gorgeous on your doll!
    Which eyes are they?
    They’re in the kloset right now in the TB sale!
    These ones. 🥰