🗳️ 🍎SYS 6/21/21 SYS - Bold in Brooklyn! 🍎🗳️

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @bansheeschild hope this helps
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @bansheeschild hope this helps
    Thank you so much! You are the best!!❤️
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @chelzie Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️ Appreciate it!!
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    kst99 said:
    Has anyone been having trouble purchasing the triple threat? The past 3 times I've bought it I either don't get any prizes or only get kstars. I message support but it's frustrating that I have to keep track of what I have before purchasing to make sure I'm not gipped. The first week this happened I didn't pay attention and I'm pretty sure I lost $3
     Yes it happens to me most times which is annoying. I usually message glu support and they give it back to me so try that.   
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    rikkksss said:

The rest of my looks 😊
    Love these❤️❤️❤️
  • KendalllKendalll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Happy with my votes for once! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Maybe it was a mentos moment, @TrashleyKKH. 😊
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Got to the 2nd earnable with my 10th ticket, this didn't happen in ages 😊

• BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Some of my looks:
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
    @bansheeschild you’re welcome 😉 
    Some of my looks :)

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2021

I really liked the top and was scoring so bad i had to submit 2 extras for it 😩 

But im hoping people in my group submit extras to push me to a silver box 
    edit: bg creds to kkh.bg on instagram 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Been a while since I posted looks but I just had to say it took me 17 tickets to get the top - I used triple threat at end and one extra ticket. Above is my first lowest favorite and last ticket 
    I loved the top and it figures I had to purchase it. Below are my triple threat scores they started to go up from 20-low 30s as soon as I bought the triple threat 

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

@Amy136602
    sorry not sorry but i stole your look to see if my score improves :D
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    10 - 13 

Android player. 👾
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 1-13! Thankfully my scores picked up w/ the last two tickets and I managed to get the earnable top!

Currently 3rd in Gold (but that won't last long 🥴) I like the TS hair and yellow heart purse so if I win either or both of those, fine w/ me!

She/Her
    Android
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Deleted.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

😍
  • kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Sadly i have no more tickets and cant get the last earnable 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    @vv136 girl I spoke too soon 🤡🤣 our top 3 is going hard 😬
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    edited June 2021

Anybody else likes to name their dolls? I’d like to think this is a girls night out in Brooklyn 🐈 Which doll is your favorite? ✨
    Agree—> Kassidy
    Like—> Gaby 
    Awesome—> Stacy 
    LOL—> Melina
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    6th in gold got the last earnable

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:

Anybody else likes to name their dolls? I’d like to think this is a girls night out in Brooklyn 🐈 Which doll is your favorite? ✨
    Agree—> Kassidy
    Like—> Gaby 
    Awesome—> Stacy 
    LOL—> Melina
    I like Gaby because we share the same name 😃😅
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:

Agree—> Kassidy
    Like—> Gaby 
    Awesome—> Stacy 
    LOL—> Melina
    I like Gaby because we share the same name 😃😅
    She’s inspired by one of my besties whose name is also Gaby💕
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    pinkfarts said:
    Ok so, I’m about to type a long paragraph and I hope everyone here understands that my intentions are not to be rude or attack anyone whatsoever. I will try my best to put this in the nicest way possible. If you feel I am being rude in any place, please message me and tell me where I went wrong. Thank you :)

Someone from my squad asked how many diamonds it takes to finish a diamond kollection, and from what I had seen, it’s 262 diamonds per kollection. Now, each sys we all earn an approximate of 3 diamonds. There are two sys’ in a week. That makes it 6 diamonds per week. Now, when dividing 262/6 it gives an approximate of 44. That means it takes 44 days to earn enough diamonds to complete a kollection. However, that is not my issue. 

I understand that almost each month, we receive a new diamond kollection, and hence it takes us at least 6 weeks to earn enough to play it completely (Glu still has to make a profit so I get it). My problem is that there is so much more to use with diamonds except the kollection. We use diamonds to purchase old items from weekend events, the showstopping style boxes, the diamond items in the closet, dyes etc. 

The proportion of the amount of diamonds earned vs the amount of diamonds needed has a huge gap in between. It’s not a little unbalanced, it’s COMPLETELY unbalanced. And just so you know, I’m only bringing up the fact that glu is duping us, not even all the other controversies that have been in the air for so long, creating this strained relationship between seller and buyer. I’m no expert on economics, but from common sense I can tell you that there needs to be honesty between seller and buyer for the relationship to grow, and the product to be considered highly. Yes glu, for now, we’re all sticking on. But I’m afraid if you go too far, there’s only so much a lot of us will take. Just know that your consumers are important, and they must be highly revered by you. Now that I’m done with my Declaration of Independence... PEACE ✌️ 

Edit : thank you @KKH_Ren for pointing out my calculation error, and that it takes 44 WEEKS to save up, this is absolutely ridiculous and I’m in shock and also, feel very stupid 😃🤲
    Just to add to this: even with the addition of diamonds in squad boxes, it doesn’t really help. Assuming we somehow pick 1 diamond every day (which is next to impossible anyways), the MAX we could get is 10 per week (you could argue that sometimes there’s more than 1 diamond you could pick, but how often does that really happen and even when it does, it doesn’t make up for the days where you picked something else). Factoring this in to the 262 diamond collections, it would take just over 26 weeks to complete. However, remember that NO ONE can possibly earn diamonds at this rate (I’ve only gotten 3 or 4 diamonds from squad boxes so far). And even with this new squad system, 26 weeks is also a ridiculous amount of time needed, especially considering the fact that you could easily get 700 k stars to finish a normal kollection within 4 weeks. @KalindaKing
    I meant we get diamonds automatically everyday like the energy AND a squad box with items in it so it’s no matter what you get diamonds and something else
    I don't get diamonds everyday. There are diamonds in my Squad box daily but I don't get them unless I pick them. 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks, I cannot believe I got the earnable top I’m so happy 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Got the top with my last look without having to submit any extras. I'm currently in 6th in Gold but I don't expect it to last. 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Once again scores in the 30s so I couldn’t reach the last earnable 😡 At least Glu is saving me money because now I’m angry and not willing to spend $ on the sale like I normally would 😒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.