🎂 🥂 KK:H 7 Year Kimiversary Event - 6/25/21 It’s a Kimiversary Party Weekend 🎉 🥂

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited June 2021 in KKH General Discussion

KK:H Party Weekend - 7 Year Kimiversary
Starts Friday, June 25th @ 5am Eastern
Ends Sunday, June 27th @ 10pm Eastern
Earn points for 5Star ratings on Parties you throw
600 points wins all the earner prizes!

If you start a party in the Dining Room of the Bel Air Manse, invite 3 guests in the Dining room
Move to the Foyer, and invite a guest by the door to the outdoors.
Invite 1 guest at the pool
Move to the Grotto and Invite 2 guests
Into the Living Room and Invite 2 more.
That should be 9.Tapping these 9 should complete a 3 hour party for you!

Good Luck and Have Fun During the
7 Year Kimiversary!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers please!!!
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’m so excited!! I can’t wait 🎉💕💕
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Koko for opening the thread!

Wait... it's a party event??? Hasn't it always been a VIP event so when you spend your precious K-stars you at least get something in return...?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Ah no I stand corrected... 2020 we had a reality shows event and 2019 we had professional event. Guess I'm confused with Black Friday.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I at least hope we get a kstar for every party we finish?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    spoilers !!!
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    This is my last hope for a good weekend spoiler.........God, please don't let Glu disappoint us again. 😭
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Sooo exited!!! 💕🥳
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I had to triple check it wasn't VIP.  I have the same wrong memory as you @LindaVB  but yeah, this year it's a Kimiversary Party Weekend.  I can't wait for the Kimiversary events to kick off.  7 years.  WOw I have to go say hi to that Handbag forum.  They must think I'm still over here playing the game so I can report back.  lol.  I can't believe if it weren't for my love of leather purses, I would never have picked up the game. 

How did you 1st hear about/decide to take the game? And what brought you here? I was looking for help connecting my game with others.  That's also how I went from 1 game to 3.  so spill, how did you enter the universe of KK:H?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Thank you Koko for opening the thread!

Wait... it's a party event??? Hasn't it always been a VIP event so when you spend your precious K-stars you at least get something in return...?
    Thought the same thing! Hope we get a kstar after every party!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I had to triple check it wasn't VIP.  I have the same wrong memory as you @LindaVB  but yeah, this year it's a Kimiversary Party Weekend.  I can't wait for the Kimiversary events to kick off.  7 years.  WOw I have to go say hi to that Handbag forum.  They must think I'm still over here playing the game so I can report back.  lol.  I can't believe if it weren't for my love of leather purses, I would never have picked up the game. 

How did you 1st hear about/decide to take the game? And what brought you here? I was looking for help connecting my game with others.  That's also how I went from 1 game to 3.  so spill, how did you enter the universe of KK:H?
    hahah it was during lockdown i found it by watching an ad in some other game i don’t remember about a year ago, i played for two months but then i deleted it because i used up too much time on it and decided it was better. but then this year about two months ago i was back in lockdown and remembered about it, got it, and yeah
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @kokokokonut I got this game because it was one of the topics in GCSE Media in school! I was only going to keep it for a day just so I could see what it was like, in the hope of helping me with my exams, but here I am, over a year later, pretty much addicted to it 🤣. I felt like I was going to be an expert on this in my exams, but sadly my teacher took out the gaming topic to make it easier for us (😭), which meant I could no longer play the game for hours on end and use the excuse of it being revision 😂. Oh well, I'm happy to be a part of this lovely community! I hope everyone has an amazing Kimiversary! 💞

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @kokokokonut at first I played the kendall&Kylie game. After a while I started playing Kims game but I could never complete a event. So I went looking on this forum for help and found this amazing family❤🥳
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Hi! Don't know if this has been said somewhere else, but at what time does the tb sale start? 
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I had heard about it for a while but decided to finally download it during quarantine, thinking it would be similar to dress-up games I played as a kid! I got hooked right away
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I first downloaded the game on release and played it for a year, deleted it & forgot about it until 2018, I then started playing again around summer 2018, deleted in winter 2018 and started playing again in spring 2019☺️
  • kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Hi! Don't know if this has been said somewhere else, but at what time does the tb sale start? 
    it was supposed to be at 5am et but then we assumed maybe 10am when the sys is over but no so maybe when the votes are done counting so at 10:20?
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts

A friend of mine was obsessed with this game in which she tried to recreate Harry styles and forced another friend to recreate Louis from one direction 🤣 I was like huh?! Then she said "you should definitely play this game. It has Kim Kardashian in it." At that time I didn't really have anything interesting to play and I gave KKH a chance... I genuinely started to love the game more and more 😃no jokes. Most games usually stress or annoy me or give me anxiety but this one has a calming effect on me. 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    can't wait for the spoilers! i love party events
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary! It's great to hear your stories about how you discovered KKH. I'll post the spoilers now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    When is the sale starting? @KalindaKing 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @KalindaKing if you can post spoilers can you tell us anything about the sale??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.