šŸŽ†āœØ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    LMAO SYS is over andā€¦. nothing. Anyone wanna take bets on 12pm EST? Or maybe 11:59pm (technically still Thursday right?) šŸ¤”Ā 
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    asta said:
    asta said:
    ok by doing quick maths iā€™m guessing the sale starts when this sys ends?Ā 
    well i was āœØwrongāœØ
    Maybe it is gonna happen when we get our results?15 min later or somethingšŸ˜£
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    WOW - Glu.... Shouldnt be shocked at no clarity and no sale that last year was actually loaded early.Ā 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I thought it would start a long time ago ...šŸ¤”
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    It says on the Play Store that the sale will begin soon. I know everyone's excited, but please have some patience and please stop calling Kalinda/Glu shady or rude :/
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    šŸŒŠ Playing since 2020Ā šŸŒŠ
    šŸ¦©Feel free to add me on FBĀ (:šŸ¦©
  • monAime2323monAime2323 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Me after believing they would actually give us the sale on time šŸ¤”
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    communication & transparency = shoddy
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    periimia said:
    asta said:
    asta said:
    ok by doing quick maths iā€™m guessing the sale starts when this sys ends?Ā 
    well i was āœØwrongāœØ
    Maybe it is gonna happen when we get our results?15 min later or somethingšŸ˜£
    letā€™s hope so!Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Already making sure I don't expect the BF sale to be on time so I can't be disappointed again. At least say something ahead of time so people aren't expecting it.
    Platform: Android

• kayleehiltonkayleehilton Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    First we get rubbish sys items, now this? What crime did we commit glu???
    Hi! I'm Kaylee šŸ„°
    Level 30Ā  Ā šŸ’
    A+ ListĀ  šŸ˜
    IOS playerr šŸ“±

edited June 2021
    @dinoqueen9 The frustration is warranted, very true (even I'm frustrated myself) and I totally, totally agree, but maybe Kalinda isn't updating because she couldn't. She's been a lot more inactive than she really is. Maybe she's going through something or maybe she can't reveal anything yet. The point is, we don't know, and that's why I don't think we should call her shady/rude because of that. Glu, though, I agree that they're shady but also not because the sale's going to start a little late. Who knows, maybe they're working out some kinks. It doesn't hurt to stay optimistic ^-^
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    yezx said:
    kkhskai said:
    oh also just to say what everyoneā€™s been thinking againā€”the only reason the SS box isnā€™t posted yet is bc the items are gonna be fantastic and glu knows weā€™re gonna be pissed, I donā€™t even know what theyā€™re gonna be but itā€™s SO easy to see how this company works smh
    Honestly they are business geniuses but mean ones.Ā 
    Lol, theyā€™re not... They would have so much more profit if they actually cared about customers
    Their whole business model is based on being snakey
    @kkh_kylie Maybe because I've been falsely accused before that I'm hesitant about doing it to anyone else. I'm not defending them, I'm simply trying to look on the bright side. Sorry if that offends you.
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I got a Luxe goal for a Korkov dress. If only the sale started at 15 mins ago.. Now the offer is goneā€¦
  • kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I got a Luxe goal for a Korkov dress. If only the sale started at 15 mins ago.. Now the offer is goneā€¦
    i had the same problem at 5am when it was actually supposed to happen šŸ˜ž
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    For those who had that announcement with the timer, what does the timer say now? Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s our only way to tell when it starts.Ā 
    @Nath_2019 I agree. They should've brought someone else in to inform us. Informing us would be nice, I'm not against that, but I'm not going to be rude to them because a sale startedĀ  a little late haha. I think that's too much, so I personally won't do it.
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    edited June 2021
    @yezx True. But I can get over things like that pretty easily. It's not a big deal to me, personally. The sale will eventually happen and that's what matters I suppose.
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    Please, stop getting me wrong. I'm not defending them. I don't like zero/nada/zilch communication either, but I won't call them shady because of that. Maybe things weren't in their control. The point is, Idk for sure. Innocent until proven guilty. And I don't 100% feel that they are guilty here, so I'm hesitant to jump on the bandwagon with you guys. Either way, enjoy the sale when it comes on. :)
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.