🗳️🎂 SYS 6/24/21 SYS - 7 Year Kimiversary!✨🍾🗳️

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I figured the sale would start when this SYS started. I was hoping I was wrong though. 😂 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Sale was going to start on 24th June but hasn’t started yet. I think maybe it’s still 23rd June and my calendar is showing me wrong date 🤔😒
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    For some reason, I knew this would happen the moment 12.0 came out :/ As a programmer myself, I always wondered how such a massive update will be able to handle the TB sale without crashing. Unless they've been working on this for ages (which I doubt), the timetable is way too little to fix this. I don't think I'll be surprised if it's delayed by a few more hours tbh...
    I agree with you here unfortunately 😕😕 it’s massively disappointing considering Glu is such a huge company and does this sale twice every year, but not really surprising at all
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Kalinda just posted on the kimiversary party event. 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 I agree, it really is disappointing. I mean I'm not angry or anything, but it'd definitely be nice if they can put more efforts into communication and just general coding. 12.0 especially was full of bugs. It's understandable if they were all functionality-related, but they couldn't even notice the visual ones (energy bar for instance). Considering we spend possibly hours on the game and some players even spend real money, the least they can do for us is communicate on time and make our game a little more creative every once in a while.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Has Kalinda posted the diamond box spoilers yet? 😵Sorry I'm dizzy from changing apps every second
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Im leaving to go get breakfast tacos and run an errand and i swear if there is still no sale💀😐
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited June 2021
    kalinda is postin‘ some sys ish but ignoring questions for hours
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    Has Kalinda posted the diamond box spoilers yet? 😵Sorry I'm dizzy from changing apps every second
    Nope she still didn't post anything about the diamond box, hopefully it's good 🤞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    rikkksss said:

Imma post this here bc glu clearly not looking at the fashion suggestions, like idk we have SOO many good suggestions and they give us that…. Like imagine if they did these outfits 🤩🤩 I know Kim didn’t wear these but they’re so beautiful! 
    we already have the second one in a diamond kollection
    iOS
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Which one? 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    rikkksss said:

Imma post this here bc glu clearly not looking at the fashion suggestions, like idk we have SOO many good suggestions and they give us that…. Like imagine if they did these outfits 🤩🤩 I know Kim didn’t wear these but they’re so beautiful! 
    That kollection came out way before dua wore this dress 
  • amandaferrazamandaferraz Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @ashleyl23 i think it’s this one, I just don’t remember which hair it comes with sorry 🥴

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @ashleyl23 i think it’s this one, I just don’t remember which hair it comes with sorry 🥴

thank you!💓
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Happy kimiversary everyone!! The anticipation for the sale to start is through the roof. When does the sale start? I have been looking forward to this day, I wish it started at 12 noon. I was up all night and morning checking my game to see if it updated yet
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Now that I’m trying to remember.. I think the sale started around 5 pm last year. Bc I remember waiting and she said the same thing about the sale being in a few hours. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m not getting my hopes up for the sale tbh. I’m guessing not much will have been added and I don’t even want to think about what these diamond boxes are going to be 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I'm just saying, the diamond boxes would at least occupy some of my brain space while we are waiting for the sale to start
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    What time does the sys event start? Am I early??
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    What time does the sys event start? Am I early??
    It usually starts at 3pm EST!
    oop I am early hahaha
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    The sale is here!! Scroll down in the sections of the kloset And you ‘ll find the items ✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    slightly confused
    uh hi
    y’all my day has been ruined
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.