🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Even if @KalindaKing isn’t allowed to tell us anything, can she just tell us that she’s not allowed??
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

i just want the sale to happen so i can either be happy with it or disappointed with it
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Lol everyone has been saving k stars for weeks and months just for this moment and the sale still hasn’t started !!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Anyways… while we’re waiting for the sale.. has anyone seen the show manifest?? It’s so good omg 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Anyways… while we’re waiting for the sale.. has anyone seen the show manifest?? It’s so good omg
    No I haven’t, what’s it about? I’ve been looking for something new to watch
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    yezx said:
    @iamkoko there aren’t different timers I think? @foxielola posted the timer for the sys event, that one starts in 4 hours. The sale probably too, but that one says “starts/ends(?) soon”
    Oooh you’re right I see it now! This whole thing is confusing me 😅

I really hope we get answers though. It’s bedtime for me, and I was hoping I could shop some before sleeping 😭
  • YasmineNazariYasmineNazari Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Omg sooo good lol literally watching it now 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Now it says "ends in 2 days"... Umm 2 days is Saturday, this is supposed to be available until Sunday. 👀👀

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    FoxieLola said:
    It's updated from 5 hours to 4 now so yeah 😭

Whoa wait why are people getting two different timers? With no explanation, this is so unprofessional.
    @iamkoko one timer is for the sale and one for the next SYS, the “begins soon” is for the sale
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Well, double stars got cut short now kimi 😕

edit: like i get stuff happens but communication would be nice
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I believe we'll wait 4-5 hours for TB sale :')
    edited June 2021
    No I haven’t, what’s it about? I’ve been looking for something new to watch
    @caitlinxsj It’s about these people that go on a plane after leaving vacation and the plane goes missing for 5 years and when they come back, they still look the same but now they are hearing voices and seeing things like predicting the future, which helps the save people but also cause a lot of problems. It’s on Netflix. Hopefully I explained it well lol 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Now it says "ends in 2 days"... Umm 2 days is Saturday, this is supposed to be available until Sunday. 👀👀

If it says it ends in 2 days then it should have started...but it hasn’t 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I watched that a while ago on sky! It’s good but got a bit too much in the last seasons lmao
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Even just ‘sorry we can’t update you on the sale just yet’ would be better than silence 🙃
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I didn't get up early for this. I've been sick so I rather rest when I need it.
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I'm glad I didn't get up early for this. I've been sick so I rather rest when I need it.
    I hope you feel better soon!!
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Yes!! I’m currently watching Season 3 on Hulu since Netflix doesn’t have it. I’m so sad they won’t be filming any longer☹️☹️☹️
    bethw said:
    I watched that a while ago on sky! It’s good but got a bit too much in the last seasons lmao
    I’m on season 3 and I agree tbh 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I don’t understand how a company dares to be so disrespectful to its customers.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 Thanks. Drinking a smoothie I made now since I think the fresh ingredients actually help a little along with actual medicine.
    Platform: Android

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    bethw said:
    I’m on season 3 and I agree tbh 😭
    They just go a bit far and it’s like 😭 1 and 2 were just enough
  • kayleehiltonkayleehilton Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    This is a ✨shambles✨
    Hi! I'm Kaylee 🥰
    Level 30   💝
    A+ List  😁
    IOS playerr 📱

• lemonylemony Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    omg I been waiting for this sale for months now that it's the day it is suppose to be here, nothing has happened :( we need at least an answer to know what's happening. (I made an account just to post this comment)
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    To give them benefit of the doubt, maybe it’s a glitch? Honestly I’d not be shocked if the mini update last night was a (failed, I guess) attempt to fix something with the Kimiversary sale. Especially since no one said anything, it honestly may have been an error in the code. Just to be devil’s advocate for a min, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

I mean, regardless, we deserve to be told something. @KalindaKing surely if you can post spoilers you can let us know something? At least whether or not it was meant to happen earlier or later? 
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Well, what a morning! First, I overslept and missed out on using my last 3 tickets for sys, and the last earnable. I always mess up my weekday sys for some reason, and the past few months I've only been sleeping a couple of hours at night and last night I slept 7 hours...I'll take sleep over sys earnables lol. 

Secondly, I thought I missed the beginning of the sale since I slept late... Wrong. 

Lastly, I have a mad, sassy 10 year old who wants the sale to begin now. Jazz is coming in my room every 10 minutes complaining that she wants her sale to start! My husband said, "Sissy, calm down your game will start soon"...she gave him the stink eye and said "Daddy, this game is big. This sale is huge. Sit over there and play GTA and let me and mommy worry about real games." 🥴 (Save me 🤣)

I just want the sale to begin! 😩
    Jazz sassing your husband is cracking me up!! I agree with her 😂
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    So since there were no news, I went out to swim in the pool 💙 at least spend the (loong) waiting in a useful way 
    But it seems like there is still 3,5 hours until the sale 😢
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.