🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Anyways… while we’re waiting for the sale.. has anyone seen the show manifest?? It’s so good omg 
    Yes, its unbelievably good! And the characters are so well written! What a shame that they cancelled it even though it was netflix’s #1 show 🥴
  • Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I’m very patient but this is so silly now! So disappointing  
  • kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary! Sorry I posted in the weekend event thread and not here. The sale should be live in a couple hours!
    how many is a couple 😩😩
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    So this notification just appeared, saying the sale started at 17h CET. Now it's almost 19pm here 🥴

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Happy Kimiversary! Sorry I posted in the weekend event thread and not here. The sale should be live in a couple hours!
    what does mean „couple hours“?! almost waiting tons of hours!!! get that thing live now 😤
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    Anyways… while we’re waiting for the sale.. has anyone seen the show manifest?? It’s so good omg 
    Yes, its unbelievably good! And the characters are so well written! What a shame that they cancelled it even though it was netflix’s #1 show 🥴
    It was there #1 show and they chose not to pick it up. I signed petitions and so did a lot of fans. I’ve been watching since it first came out and I’m sad that it didn’t have a proper ending. 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    KylaVH said:

mood
    OMG I LOVE THIS REFERENCE HAHAHAHAHAHA that’s exactly my mood to Kalinda’s announcements 🥴
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Bestie.. why can’t you give us the exact time? 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    This is….crazy. I’m so bored lol. I want to shop. I want to see the diamond boxes. I want to see the sale. I can’t handle anymore disappointments this kimiversary lol. The SYS prizes, now the weekend prizes, I need some good! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    boycott 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Sorry for how late this is lol but I'm leaving this here just in case I ever need it for future reference 😅
    10/56

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What’s with all the time changes for the tb sale to start @kalindaking
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Sorry for how late this is lol but I'm leaving this here just in case I ever need it for future reference 😅
    10/56

Why is There no sad reaction?  
  • kayleehiltonkayleehilton Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I think it starts when sys starts, ughhhh
    Hi! I'm Kaylee 🥰
    Level 30   💝
    A+ List  😁
    IOS playerr 📱

• kkh_biancaxokkh_biancaxo Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Srsly, I got money, diamonds and K stars to spend and I want to do this!
     Come on Glu!!!! 😩😫🥴
  • lemonylemony Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I really hope it starts when the sys starts because I wanna spend some kstars right now 😥
  • CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Wtf is going on 😭😭😭 almost 6:30pm here in Scotland and still nothing?!
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    ….. should be live in a couple of hours

Seriously?!?!

The last bi sale was Black Friday, 7 months ago, your team had all the time they needed to prepare for this event! 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Zverina said:
    Clearly something unplanned happened. A compensation would be very much appreciated 
    They won’t do that, stuff like this has happened before and we get nothing. This is very disappointing though.
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Hopefully we’ll be compensated for this delay. I’m sure Glu has had months to prepare for this event. It only happens once a year aside from Black Friday. Everyone has been saving k stars for months and is ready to spend money come on Glu!!
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    It's different now because there's a redesign (visually I mean). Maybe there were kinks for that. And I think last year's TB sale started at 3pm EST? Someone said that somewhere earlier.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.