VIP SUBSCRIPTION BROKEN!? Help!

RhienneRhienne Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
So i’m paying for a VIP silver which is showing as connected and i’m being billed for it but in the game it’s not active!! I’m not receiving the rewards and it shows as “purchasable” on the VIP screen. Yet when I click on the silver package is says i’m already subscribed? It’s been broken for at least 4 days so for 4 days I’ve missed the rewards I bought. 

I got no help from customer services (they only told me how to make a purchase) and no response from Kalinda.. has anyone else had this? How do I fix it? 

Comments

• RhienneRhienne Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @KalindaKing please help? 

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Anyone else have this issue?? @KalindaKing do you know what to do? 
    I it renewed on the 2nd of June, I can see the money left my account and I have an Apple receipt but it’s not worked at all since that date 🥺
  • ABGABG Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have bought a bronze subscription thrice - one time on 26th May, twice on 6th June. I haven't been able to access it yet. This is the first time I spent money on this game, so I am really annoyed. For the first purchase, they paid me 2k-stars a day and said we can not do anything about other VIP perks. At this point, I don't even know how to solve this issue.
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I had this issue for MONTHS. I was talking to customer service weekly but they had no idea what was going on, and then suddenly it was fixed. I think I might have just canceled my VIP and then re-registered for it after another month or so? I can't entirely remember, and I'm sure that's not what you want to hear...
    After it was sorted out,, I complained about it and they sent me the kstars that I had missed from the daily boxes, but that was it. I was just SOL for the VIP monthly events and VIP partnerships in the daily boxes that I missed out on.

I'm sorry I can't really help more, but you're def not the only one. Hopefully @KalindaKing can be more help!! 🖤
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    I had this happen for a few months, when my other device smashed. Have you upgraded your device recently? I ended up manually unsubscribing through Apple then starting over again 
    Update if this happens to anyone, I had to subscribe again. I was not charged twice, all good. I then sent my screenshots to @KalindaKing who kindly reimbursed my account with missing stars and energy❤️