🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Diamond items for kstars is not right.People spend So much money to get that hair😬And it is a newer item.Btw I have lots of The newer items guys.There is a lot missing item from 2018-2019🥲
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    the body contour is in diamond boxes.....
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    So are the TB items already 50% off? I’m a little confused. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The sale has started but I honestly thought they’d put more items in 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Thanks for mentioning that the "check it out" button isn't working. Looking into it! I heard that some players who updated to 12.0.1 on iPad may have technical issues right now, which we're also investigating.
    y‘all did nothing. begging for months for some wanted items and thats all?!!!!!!! mess mess messssssssssss 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    TB items don’t go on sale. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    TB items won't be 50% off, the price you see is what it'll be, almost everything else in the kloset will be 50% off
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Anyway I’m so happy there are this eyes🥰
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Wasn't this top in a good box with the skirt that has a planet on it? Why not include the skirt in the sale? They only have some items that went with other items but the other ones are missing. And I was really hoping for more facial features. Those cost too many diamonds. They should be part of the sale.

I think your talking about this skirt. But I agree it’s weird that the whole set is not on sale. Kinda disappointing 😒
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I'm seeing TB items and the 50% off sale now. Thank you Glu employees who worked out the glitches on this! 💕
    Edit: I'm on android 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    It makes sense from Glu's standpoint that whole outfits aren't included. They make more money when you buy something with diamonds.
    iOS
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    THE SALE IS ON!!!! YAY!!! 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    @KalindaKing the check it out button seems to be working now on Android
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Literally spent 60 diamonds to get one body contour. So ridiculous I can’t believe this. Neither body contour was in my first three palettes that’s such a scam
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing Why weren't more of the facial features included in the sale? That's one of the things I wanted to be able to buy since buying them with diamonds is more expensive.
    Platform: Android

• MerleMaeveMerleMaeve Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Jup spend almost all of my Diamonds and i only got dye and the bathsuit. I knew it…
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LaneLane I agree, there are only THREE dresses new to me in this sale
    iOS
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I’m out of diamonds but I managed to get the body contour, might try once more for the highlight once I get diamonds from SYS 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Okay but I’ve been waiting to buy these eyes and this hair for diamonds, I’m THRILLED they’re for sale!!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2021
    The only positive in the lack of more new items is that it was easy for me to get cheaper kloset stuff out of the way. I might not bother buying that much more but I'm taking my time deciding on some tb items. I might just prefer taking some turns on the new kollection.
    Platform: Android

• quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Opened 3 diamond boxes and got ALL dyes. I was so excited about the body contour but I am not chasing, I refuse to spend money for dyes. 😑
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.