🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I still don’t have the 50% off?? Does anyone else have this problem??
    Do you have the sale yet? I know a forum doll didn't get the black Friday sale and support told them it was for "select" players. They never did get the sale either. I hope this isn't what's happening to you 😒😟
    No I don’t 😭 I have the tb items but no 50% off...I’ve messaged @KalindaKing @kokokokonut and customer support but heard back nothing yet, I’m so worried they’re not going to get back to me till after the sale has finished, I saved up so hard
    I have the same issue, already had it for the black friday sale event... 🤡🤡🤡
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    what a surprise 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    sarie said:
    i wonder why they bothered with a whole new section thats gonna be sitting in the kloset empty 🕸 maybe theyll start putting tattoos in there??
    The section is for the body contour and body highlight
    I know I meant like how many ppl will get this limited item for a currency thats incredibly hard to get and isnt even included in the 100% back offer rn
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    NicDoll said:
    I still don’t have the 50% off?? Does anyone else have this problem??
    Do you have the sale yet? I know a forum doll didn't get the black Friday sale and support told them it was for "select" players. They never did get the sale either. I hope this isn't what's happening to you 😒😟
    No I don’t 😭 I have the tb items but no 50% off...I’ve messaged @KalindaKing @kokokokonut and customer support but heard back nothing yet, I’m so worried they’re not going to get back to me till after the sale has finished, I saved up so hard
    I have the same issue, already had it for the black friday sale event... 🤡🤡🤡
    I thought maybe if we miss it we could buy whatever we wanted (up to the value of stars we have) then get compensated 50% of what we spent, that way it would still be fair
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Please can somebody show me what these lips look like on my
    @AnyaArcher, I hope I got your features right. If not lmk. I don’t have the blush.

• kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    we should start giving bad reviews on the app store. there’s no way they’re keeping stuff like this if the ratings goes down. this company is a complete joke
    Just finished writing my bad review 😝 guys do it so they start listening to us!! 
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    So much is wrong with this system!! 😡😡
    This is the reason why persons don't spend their diamonds on these boxes.
    Like why should we spend 5 diamonds for 1. The Unnecessary  dyes, 2. The items  not even in the boxes!! And 3. THE UNNECESSARY DYES. 

I feel if you guys would give us a business that we would be able to get diamonds easier we wouldn't mind so much. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited June 2021
     I’m done with my sale. I got a lot of stuff from sale and my squad (from my wishlist) ☺️Also face highlighter and some lips color and eyes shadow. I also opened 3 kimi boxes.  

iOS player 

• NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Disappointed!!
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I honestly want the entire look
  • matildesntmatildesnt Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    kkhskai said:
    jellymimi said:
    we should start giving bad reviews on the app store. there’s no way they’re keeping stuff like this if the ratings goes down. this company is a complete joke
    Just finished writing my bad review 😝 guys do it so they start listening to us!! 
    I did it too!
    Italian gal from Tuscany 🇮🇹 Philosophy Student 👩‍🎓 I love the Kar-Jenner squad ❤️
  • kkh_biancaxokkh_biancaxo Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    what a surprise 

Same here. I opened two more boxes and got hair and swimsuit. I REALLY wanted contour but it wasnt in any of the boxes 🥴
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    Go to their pages on their social media instead 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Gave my doll a lil makeover. 🥰
    Skipping the highlight & contour this sale in favour of more outfits, since I’d only use them for SYS as I don’t really like them on my doll. 

(the back of this hair though lmao)
  • vv136vv136 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I finally bought the contour, highlight and blush! 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    i just spent far too much money and diamonds to have this leg glitch with the shimmer and shoulder with the long hair @KalindaKing 😭
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Please can somebody show me what these lips look like on my
    @AnyaArcher, I hope I got your features right. If not lmk. I don’t have the blush.

that was so sweet of you to take the time to do that 🥺

thankfully i only spent $15 chasing the items!! 
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I LOVE the body contour and the new bathing suit omg, basically the only items I like from the new things this weekend :') 

1st ss was taken in the vb yesterday, the 2nd today. after the sale is over, will these items go back to being purchasable with diamonds?
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I got the body contour in my first box (forgot to SC), so I felt lucky, and... 🤡 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Kinda off-topic but does anyone remember the SYS themes for these update?
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    as mad as I am that the contour was in the diamond box I definitely had a lapse of judgement and spent every diamond I had just to get them 😓
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Weren’t the hair colors and makeup going to be 50 off?? 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Was this not suppose to be in the sale? I’m sure I seen something similar on Black Friday

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.