šŸ—³ļøšŸŽ‚ SYS 6/24/21 SYS - 7 Year Kimiversary!āœØšŸ¾šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Got dye and then the body shimmer. I really only wanted the hair and swimsuit but I canā€™t complain about my pick. Decided to upgrade my dolls face with a bunch of different lips and eyes.Ā 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    lucc said:
    @arifromkkh it was 100% worth it cause your doll is looking absolutely stunning šŸ’•
    omg tysm <3<3 This comment makes it 200% worth it
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    This body contour and highlighter had to be in closet for kstars or diamonds. They should be here permanently. I got them but Iā€™m still mad.Ā 
    Sameee, I have them and Im happy about them but i HATE the way they were introduced, rlly unfair
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Galaxaura14 @KristaLenz we're in the same group again! Good luck šŸ’–
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Broke down and bought a diamond pack to try to get the items I wanted. Shouldā€™ve just stopped at two since I got the hair and swimsuit in the first two I opened. I never get this lucky with the boxes so Iā€™m pretty happyšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I submitted my looks 1,5 hours ago and havenā€™t received any votes yet? Anyone else?
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited June 2022
    only got 1 ticket from the diamond box šŸ˜­šŸ¤” so ima use it. Can I see your guysā€™ first fits for this SYS?? Need some inspošŸ˜­
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    My type of bad late night decisionsā€¦ā€¦ I have so many regrets.Ā 

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    This pallet was a little betterā€¦ Still not happy though.
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Happy Kimiversary everyone ā¤ļø

Ā Glu doesnā€™t treat us right but itā€™s all you lovely dolls that make this game specialĀ 
    That eye Ā shadow is sooo beautiful on your doll!!! Happy Kimmiversary!!!Ā 
    emmaisson said:
    I submitted my looks 1,5 hours ago and havenā€™t received any votes yet? Anyone else?
    Yesss I had this! I waited about that and then I suddenly got all my votes. It will show up you just might have to wait, annoying I know šŸ˜­
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Iā€™ve spent 50 diamonds and all Iā€™ve gotten is the hair, the one piece wing outfit and lots of dye. I could chase forever and no guarantees that Iā€™ll get it the body contouring. Shame on Glu for being so greedy!Ā 
    AndieKKH said:
    This game caused me to have a gambling addiction that I never had before. This is supposed to be a fashion game but it has sadly became a gambling game. I donā€™t want to waste real money on dyes and other filler items. Sadly I am going to have to stop playing this game if nothing changes, because I can no longer justify the amount of money you guys are expecting us to constantly spend every day. Can we just get a break from spending at least?? Where is the good customer service atĀ 
    I wholeheartedly agree, I thought I was alone on this but this game also gave me a type of gambling addiction; I spent too much money on this game, and itā€™s just evident that this game is turning into a huge cash cow. This is why I stopped spending so much money on the game after it became evident that they donā€™t care about us at all.Ā 
    Absolutely. Before I started playing a few years back my friend warned me & he told me he was spending more money on this game than food for his fridge. Itā€™s really addicting and they shouldnā€™t be enabling this. Gambling is a really bad addiction and sadly runs in my family. Not good kkh, not goodĀ 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Iā€™ve watched enough kuwtk to know that Kim likes her bodycon nudes but these scores are not it šŸ˜‚ I love that second dress but it never scores well for me. I donā€™t mind too much cause I only plan to play to the diamondsĀ 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @Galaxaura14 @KristaLenz we're in the same group again! Good luck šŸ’–
    Yes!! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰Ā 

Good luck to the both of you, I'm looking forward to seeing your looks! šŸ„°šŸ’—
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I opened two diamond boxes in hopes of getting the body contour and highlight. What did I get? Dyes!!!!!šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
    why isnā€™t the body contour & highlight in the kloset?! Whatā€™s the point of the body section in the kloset if itā€™ll just be empty unless you spend real money purchasing enough diamonds to chase after it?! šŸ’øšŸ„
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I got the body highlight and swimsuit and I guess I will just look greasy since the contour is nowhere to be seen in my boxes.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Spent months saving (k-stars and actual money) to give my doll a makeover and make her closet bigger only toā€¦ continue to score in the 20s šŸ¤”
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    My doll wants to show her new face

and tell glu what she thinks about body contour in diamond boxes

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Spent months saving (k-stars and actual money) to give my doll a makeover and make her closet bigger only toā€¦ continue to score in the 20s šŸ¤”
    I donā€™t think itā€™s because of your looks. Not only are the votes rigged but, personally, every time thereā€™s a sale, my votes drop dramatically.
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.