🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I’ve been waiting forever for kimiversary so i could buy the j-lo look. I’m completely in love with the eyes and dress, totally worth it! I already have lots of hairstyles, bought this one though, felt cute ☺️

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    can someone upload the screenshots of whats on throwback sale please? I'm stuck at work and cant use my phone :disappointed:
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I have zero kstars left and I started with 2840 welp 💀😭 until Black Friday! Going to start saving now. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkh_biancaxokkh_biancaxo Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

why would you show a never-seen item like a body contour, not only to present it in a diamond box, but also, to not PUT IT IN EVERY PALLET? really Glu? you think i spend my money just for some hair that looks like one i could win in a party event? for god sakes this look like they laughing at us at this point
    Ive spent my whole diamonds to see that there wasn’t conotour in my pallet 🤡🤡

This is obviously why i won’t purchase diamonds cause im 90% sure that it will happen again and I will get another billion of useless dyes...
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

idk i don't think it looks good on my doll and all the colors of hair look weird like a little pale it doesn't match with the eyebrows color even tho i put the same (in this picture they are not the same color because i tried to match eybrows and hair)
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
     I’m done with my sale. I got a lot of stuff from sale and my squad (from my wishlist) ☺️Also face highlighter and some lips color and eyes shadow. I also opened 3 kimi boxes.  

Hi, did you get the ones you crossed off? Cos I can’t see most items for sale in my game :( like where is the fan, if I may ask please? :(
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • pinkfartspinkfarts Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut please help, I just spend 20 diamonds on 4 picks but I didn’t receive any items??? ☹️☹️☹️
    Ok y’all 😭😭 I opened 2 diamond boxes and got a hair in one, and the body contour in another. I didn’t take a screenshot because I don’t share things on the forum so I don’t feel the need 😭 but now the body contour doesn’t show up in my items 😭 does anyone have an idea? This is how the body items look 😭

Ok y’all 😭😭 I opened 2 diamond boxes and got a hair in one, and the body contour in another. I didn’t take a screenshot because I don’t share things on the forum so I don’t feel the need 😭 but now the body contour doesn’t show up in my items 😭 does anyone have an idea? This is how the body items look 😭

@KalindaKing @kokokokonut please help 😭
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Why does this always happen to me 😢

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

i bought the hair and the shirt ! i been waiting to get the shirt for so long 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Without having a screenshot as proof, there's nothing they can do if it doesn't show up. Always take a screenshot love, even if you don't share it on here.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    I feel so so lucky I opened one of the diamond boxes and got body highlight in it. Stopped then and there, I know what GLU are about 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’m gonna go put on my clown makeup again🤡
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts

All I wanted was the contour and highlight. I feel like crying after spending ALL my diamonds that i saved for months. This is so so awful. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Got lucky on my main game. Spent 20 diamonds and got the wing outfit that I've wanted forever, the body contour, and the new swimsuit, and the devil horn hair. I wish I got the body highlight, but I'm not chancing my luck rn. I may try again tomorrow or something.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Why can’t there be complete outfits?!?! I don’t understand!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited June 2021

i honestly wasn’t expecting on getting this items ! back to saving diamonds

Without having a screenshot as proof, there's nothing they can do if it doesn't show up. Always take a screenshot love, even if you don't share it on here.

Can’t they see the diamonds I have spent since it’s all supposed to be server-based? 🥺
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.