🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @Amy136602 you look amazing!! wow
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @beachespeachesThank u for your advice it was really helpful.💕
    @Whats_ur_sign  Unfortunately I don’t have the butterfly aura but I got the confetti I hope it scores well🙌🏻💖And ty for your comment😘
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Chqrlotte Thank you so much!! 💗💗
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    juIia said:
    my 3 diamond boxes 😭
    one more…
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Wow, what a beautiful face combo, I really like these lips, I might wear this face for a little while! 🥰
    Absolutely stunning! 
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Ok y’all 😭😭 I opened 2 diamond boxes and got a hair in one, and the body contour in another. I didn’t take a screenshot because I don’t share things on the forum so I don’t feel the need 😭 but now the body contour doesn’t show up in my items 😭 does anyone have an idea? This is how the body items look 😭

Without having a screenshot as proof, there's nothing they can do if it doesn't show up. Always take a screenshot love, even if you don't share it on here.

Can’t they see the diamonds I have spent since it’s all supposed to be server-based? 🥺
    They can see the diamonds and where you spent them, but can't see what you got in the box. I had the same issue with the diamond boxes with the motorcycle/moped thing. Luckily, I saved my screenshots. Customer support wouldn't help me and gave me normal bull 💩 excuses, so I went to Kalinda and she helped soon as she read my messages. She catches a lot.of hell on here but she does help when we need her. She sent my items and I'm so thankful for her help. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Amy136602 said:

Wow, what a beautiful face combo, I really like these lips, I might wear this face for a little while! 🥰
    Melanin Queeeennnnn 😍😍😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    This is **** ridiculous i just spent 15 dollars on diamonds only to get the swimsuit? And then for the shit not tk even be in my box? Literally downright money hungry company lmfao.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
     I’m done with my sale. I got a lot of stuff from sale and my squad (from my wishlist) ☺️Also face highlighter and some lips color and eyes shadow. I also opened 3 kimi boxes.  

I don’t have any of the items you posted at the top are they suppose to be in the sale?
    Spent 5 more dollars but at least i got something i wanted,last time yall get money out of my pocket🙄💀
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'll save and get the body contour in 6 months 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Bought some makeup for my dollie!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    All of the items that I got today with diamonds and 2839 kstars! Bought the storage closet too thank god. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @lisztomania
    @BooskiBabii

Thank you guys so much your so sweet! 🥺💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    My doll finally got contour 👏 still undecided about highlight, I like these GB eyes because they provide some highlight.

still wanting to spend more stars too 😆 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Okay this has to be a joke!!! I went to watch my daily 10 videos and this came up!!! I don’t do anything against the rules!! Has this happened to anyone before?? What do I do? Kinda freaking out. 
    Edit: okay videos are working so not freaking out as bad, but still no offers  
  • polapola1995polapola1995 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Dont know if somebody else is having this problem, but today while watching daily kstars videos i got this ad like 7 times (stupid of me to think they will change after reopening the app). And this ad is not giving any reward so watch out for it. Also @KalindaKing is it possible to
    do something about it? Tbh losing any amount of stars during sale is just terrible  
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    My doll got a makeover! The body counter I got lucky after opening 4 boxes. Still tried to chase the shimmer. No luck. I give up. 

I went a little crazy with kloset items. No good TB items really, I wanted some newer stuff. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Please can somebody show me what these lips look like on my
    @AnyaArcher, I hope I got your features right. If not lmk. I don’t have the blush.

Whats the difference between these 2 lips pls? I want to buy but idk which to get
  • Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Before (left) and after (right). Still have 200+ kstars left, any suggestions on what should I get?

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited June 2021
    kadyyy said:
    Lia888 said:
    Please can somebody show me what these lips look like on my
    @AnyaArcher, I hope I got your features right. If not lmk. I don’t have the blush.

Whats the difference between these 2 lips pls? I want to buy but idk which to get
    The first ones have a bit of pink in the center that fades to whatever color you have on, the second are just a lighter shade in the middle! Their shape is also a bit different and the first ones have a less sharp outline, but I think they’re both beautiful 😊
    WHAT IS THJS PALLET IM JUST 🤯
    I'll save and get the body contour in 6 months 🤷🏾‍♀️

Will diamond box items be available to buy after the boxes are gone? I've not seen anything about it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Thanks doll 😘 @dinoqueen9
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Did they take out the diamond box hair from the sale? 🥺
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Did they take out the diamond box hair from the sale? 🥺
    I think so, I don't see it in my game anymore either
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.