Show off your Post-Sale makeover !

DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
edited June 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Thought it’d be cute to see everybody’s new/updated looks with the sale. I’d been saving since February but still spent way more that I’m embarrassed to say lmao, but I love my new look ! 
Prev1345

Comments

• hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Delume said:
    Thought it’d be cute to see everybody’s new/updated looks with the sale. I’d been saving since February but still spent way more that I’m embarrassed to say lmao, but I love my new look ! 
    Omg we are in the same squad haha, I love the way your doll looks! 
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    So far, I love these gift box eyes from a few weeks ago because they provide some highlight. Now I have purchased contour and was lucky enough to get the body highlight in a diamond box today

I’ve also finally purchased the coffee cup and white wine handhelds because that’s me in real life to a T 😂 also bought this stunning dress and many hairstyles. Im sure I’ll be back to get more 😆 
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    hannahv said:
    Delume said:
    Omg we are in the same squad haha, I love the way your doll looks! 
    Omg hello ! Nice to see a fellow member 😄 your doll is looking fabulous too ! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    great thread! Thanks for srarting this @Delume !  Everyone looks fabulous with the makeovers!  Happy  Kimiversary! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I might buy more things, but some of the items I’ve gotten so far are the highlight, nose highlight, blush, and these lips that I’ve wanted for awhile.  I bought these glasses, pants, and the gold aura thing but you can’t see it in my picture lol.  I also got really lucky and picked the body highlight and contour from the diamond boxes. 🙂

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Here is my before and after pictures. I’m so happy!!! I bought a bunch of handhelds and other things. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's not exactly the makeover I wanted since there aren't enough lips and eyes to buy. 
    l
    Platform: Android

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    lemony said:

the top is before and the bottom is after 😊
    Your doll looks so good!
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Before & after !!! 
    I got new hair color,eye color,lips,shoes,dresses,hairs,highlight/contour,etc,and i got the swimsuit and highlight from the diamond box also!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Before and after!! I didn’t really go for clothes, but I got the highlight, a blush, a few mew eyes including these that I’ve wanted FOREVER (but have never had the self-control to save diamonds for), the WAP hair that I tried to chase when it first showed up in-game, the witch hair, a couple handhelds, and the flower petal and gold auras (you can see a little of the gold aura in my second pic)! I also got INSANELY lucky with the only diamond box I let myself open and got the body contour.

I’m down to 130 stars after starting the morning with 1072–if anyone has recommendations on where to spend them, I’m all ears 😜 Just gotta see what new kollections I get on Saturday, praying for Beautiful Eden 🙏
    Everything i got with the exception of new nails,eyeshadows,and haircolor i didnt wanna screenshot💀

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Fae said:
    I skipped out on the contour and highlight since I like my doll best without so she’s still pretty basic, but I’m very happy. 🥰

I still want to buy a new hair colour but I have no idea which one. :’)

Before and after!

Update, I’m down to 20 kstars. 😅

• livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

My doll from this morning and now ❣️
  • lemonylemony Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    emmym said:
    lemony said:

the top is before and the bottom is after 😊
    Your doll looks so good!

aw thanks :smile:
    WHAT IS THIS PALLET
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    this is my before 

and this is my after:

i also bought the rose petals aura and i got to say i'm very happy with my purchases :) i wanted the contour but i priorize other things so i hope i can buy it on black friday! 🤞 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    New v old….I’m loving all the contour and highlighting!! 😩 basically got a whole new wardrobe too 😅
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

New look who dis?😏😏 I got contour & new outfits. I probably will buy a pack to spend more since I still want about 3 or 4 more items
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    finally got long straight hair, a face lift, and a nose piercing since i've always wanted my doll to look like me irl! thinking about getting some lip filler (gs lips) since they look a lot like my lips irl (: <3