🗳️🎂 SYS 6/24/21 SYS - 7 Year Kimiversary!✨🍾🗳️

Comments

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

In order - dress, hair
    They look like something from the first or second anniversary not the 7th😫 personally wouldn’t even buy them for cash 2014 quality 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Did anyone else's leader board totally reset? @KalindaKing
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited June 2021
    CALLING MY GORG DOLLS! 
    I need your help deciding 😭😭
    which 2 hairstyles are your fav?? Going to buy some K star hairs and need some opinions on what’s good!! Really appreciate it
    Thank you 😊 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    CALLING MY GORG DOLLS! 
    which 2 hairstyles are your fav?? Going to buy some K star hairs and need some opinions on what’s good!! Really appreciate it
    Thank you 😊 
    I love the first and second!!!
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Ouch. I continue to score the lowest I’ve ever scored. I thought with the update we would see a little bump? I haven’t gotten a 50 in several months now. 

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Ok i was excited for this hair but why is it so low texture,please update this lmfao.this was not worth the diamonds for the quality it is…

Just compared to a few different hairs you can tell the quality is lower
    I actually dissagree, its 100% straight hair, theres no so much u can do in the texture deparment, i rlly enjoy this hair, but ofc, this is just my opinion c:
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    So... does anyone know if the items in diamond boxes can be purchased, earned etc in 6 months or 1 year? Like the GB items.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    letus said:
    So... does anyone know if the items in diamond boxes can be purchased, earned etc in 6 months or 1 year? Like the GB items.
    I hope they do because these boxes are rigged af with dyes. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    First 4 looks! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

ok but how is this fair? i just spent 45 diamonds and i got nothing?!
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Ok i was excited for this hair but why is it so low texture,please update this lmfao.this was not worth the diamonds for the quality it is…

I actually dissagree, its 100% straight hair, theres no so much u can do in the texture deparment, i rlly enjoy this hair, but ofc, this is just my opinion c:
    This hair in the closet is straight and still has more depth/texture to it so idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ feel like it could’ve just used a little more 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    CALLING MY GORG DOLLS! 
    Thank you 😊 
    imo, the first and last but the one with he two clips in the second row is also a fav
    boujeejen said:
    jalapeno said:
    WHAT IS THIS PALLET LMAO
    that pick is legendary tho 😭 dodged a lot of dyes
    Yes it was 😭💀 i wish I could’ve had a chance for the body contour but i think it was only in one of my boxes 🤷🏼‍♀️😭
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:

This hair in the closet is straight and still has more depth/texture to it so idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ feel like it could’ve just used a little more 
    mmmmm maybe it couldve used a lil more, I still rlly like the hair c:
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:

mmmmm maybe it couldve used a lil more, I still rlly like the hair c:
    I really like it too,mostly for the length:) ,just feel like hairstyles are going a little downhill since this sys,earnable is just awful and the one you can win looks like the boho chic hair in that collection 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I have spent over 100 diamonds in search of the FOUR items in the diamond boxes. I have earned three of them along with hundreds of dye. I will NOT be spending anymore money on this game until something is changed. PERIOD. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:

I think they did minimal texture so that it resembles a sew in or some bundles lol
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    jalapeno said:

I’m super disappointed too, even though I was excited to win it. It doesn’t look good in lighter colors because there is no dimension at all, no highlights/lowlights. It looks amazing on the dolls who rock dark brown or black hair tho!
    iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    CALLING MY GORG DOLLS! 
    Thank you 😊 

I like the wavy one in the middle and the ponytail with gold details for a more fun/summery look
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    cami16 said:
    Tokyo_T said:
    Shoutout to my squad members for helping me get k stars and diamonds 💎💕

Did you get diamonds? many of my squad bought diamonds, but i got kstars as a gift from their purchase. don't get me wrong I'm happy with it but I think it’s to bad  you don't get diamonds when someone in you’re squad buys diamonds.
    Someone in my squad bought the $50 pack of diamonds and I got 2 diamonds as a reward, so they do gift diamonds.😊
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    My doll finally got her face lift! 🤩 Here’s my Kimiversary haul, I didn’t have too many stars because I spent half of them chasing the eyes my doll has now lol. Items I got: face contour, face highlight, nose bridge highlight, eyebrows, hair, passport handheld, phone handheld. My favorite is probably the passport handheld 💞

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    CALLING MY GORG DOLLS! 
    Thank you 😊 
    The first in the last row is one I use pretty often. It looks good with the flower in it too. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.