Pink Ladies Squad (074130)

Comments

• DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    So am I! There are still so many things I'm looking for but I already found a couple in our squad. Hopefully after Kimiversary, members will add more diamond looks.. 

After I've saved up some Kstars, I will add more as well.
  • YasmineNazariYasmineNazari Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Ok guys.. I can see no answers as to when the sale will start. Do any of you know ? 
    Kalinda said in a couple of hours. I think at the same time as the new SYS… been waiting all day.

what do you all think of all the prices? SYS/boxes/weekend event. 

Literally in love with this hair 😍 I don’t even care that I won’t be able to hold anything. I will be chasing it lol ! But I love all of this so 🤷‍♂️ 

And I do like this fit ! So I’ll def do enough parties to get it, but I don’t really care for the hair. 
    I really want the body contour… but I’m scared to loose all my diamonds 😂. 

Thanks for the packages! 

What did you buy 
    Omg I was chasing the body contour…. But I got them!!! And literally love them! They are never coming off my doll. And I’ve been chasing the party weekend hair, but no such luck… what about you? 
    I’ve spend 100 diamonds (can’t believe I did…) got the contour, highlight, hair.. a million dyes😩 a dress I did not like and a Halloween hairstyle. 

I really want the Victoria secret wings set. Which has been in at least 5 packages but did not pick. I want to try again but would really suck if I just got dye and tickets again. 
    Yes.. I got a lot of dyes and spent every single one of the 2 diamond packs I got.. but worth it. And yes love that fit!! But it’s hard to chase something like that because it’s not guaranteed. 

Literally chased the body contour/highlight and this hair and omg love love love it !!! 😍😍😍
    I can’t even tell you how many boxes I opened… smh but worth it 
    I’ve got the wings! Was my first pick (after the 100 other diamonds haha) but I’m so happy. 

I did not know they only add a couple of throwback items every time. I thought it was just random. 
    @katrin @wannabet @ray97
    how are your Kimiversary’s going? 🤩 
    @flash @jocelyn @kaeti @paige @lucy @elizabethwarren @bea @aileen @Mon
    It’s a long shot… but are any of you members of our squad 🥰? 
    We haven’t been getting gift boxes for 2 days and I’ve noticed some members not being active. I’ll give it  a couple more days and otherwise we’ll be changing some inactive members… 
    Thank you 😍@YasmineNazari
    Welcome new members @Amsterdamn @kkhsimone
  • AmsterdamnAmsterdamn Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Daphny said:
    Welcome new members @Amsterdamn @kkhsimone
    Hi everyone!!! 😍
    @Amsterdamn is that you? Are we in the same SYS group? 
    Daphny said:
    LOL! Yes! 
    Daphny said:
    LOL! Yes! 
    First time I’ve ever been in a group with anyone I know haha 
    @Daphny me too!!! I’m very much eager to get that bag haha
  • shorleykkhshorleykkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hello everyone! I just applied to your squad, I am level 31and I play everyday religiously! I would love to be accepted and I also regularly buy from the game. I will be helpful as much as I can and I definitely will login everyday! My dolls name is Sohret Oktay. I will be very happy if you accept me !
  • __ev3lyn__ev3lyn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    hi queen! i just requested to join your group! i’m an active player , sign in daily !!! hope you’ll accept💕💕 name is Anabel. 
    Hi girls! Shall we open a discord channel so we can chat and help each other? I think it would be very fun! 
    @shorleykkh Hi! I’m so sorry I haven’t been active on the forum for a bit since I was super busy. So I only played the game. Rarely happens…

Happy you joined!! 

Yes I’d like that! Please tag the other members so they read it! 
    __ev3lyn said:
    hi queen! i just requested to join your group! i’m an active player , sign in daily !!! hope you’ll accept💕💕 name is Anabel. 
    Hi! I did not get a request yet. Do you still want to join?
    Unfortunately I will be deleting inactive members again tomorrow! No problem if you can’t be online for a little while but please let us know! No reason needed of course. 
  • mmhmm28mmhmm28 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hey hey! May I join in if a slot opens up? I log in and play everyday :) My doll's name is Dominique
    mmhmm28 said:
    Hey hey! May I join in if a slot opens up? I log in and play everyday :) My doll's name is Dominique
    You can join now!
    @kkhsimone @Amsterdamn @YasmineNazari @daphnekkh I have created a discord server so we can chat! hey join me on Discord! Invite expires in 7 days. https://discord.gg/dbMGSGv9