🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Some of my fave looks I’ve made so far - my doll got all that contour and highlight and I’m loving it! I’m having so much fun making looks again 😩
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts

The first ones have a bit of pink in the center that fades to whatever color you have on, the second are just a lighter shade in the middle! Their shape is also a bit different and the first ones have a less sharp outline, but I think they’re both beautiful 😊
    Thx @dinoqueen9 for replying to @kadyyy. I believe they are both referred to as the ombré lips and both are available for diamonds. 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Did they take out the diamond box hair from the sale? 🥺
    I think so, I don't see it in my game anymore either
    Oh no 😭 thank you ❤️
  • _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited June 2021
    chelzie said:
    Some of my fave looks I’ve made so far - my doll got all that contour and highlight and I’m loving it! I’m having so much fun making looks again 😩
    Where did u get the hair from ur first look? Also ur doll is absolutely stunning 🤩🤩
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    What hair was it?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    What hair was it?
    The braided updo i think it went with the goddess look 😊
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    What hair was it?
    The braided updo i think it went with the goddess look 😊
    Oh okay. I actually didn't like that one, but I remember seeing it and now it's gone from mine too.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @_allison_aw thank you!! it’s from the fashion goals 
    edit: wrong info before sorry!
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • xoxMaevynxoxMaevyn Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey everyone! Fairly long-time player, but new to the boards. I was purchasing some new hair colors and noticed something odd so I wanted to bring it up to see if anyone else has this problem? Not sure if it's a glitch or something. So at the very end of all the eyebrow colors is a deeper, gray-ish purple. It's the last one, right after the auburn shade. However, when I go to the colors for hairstyles, that color is not present despite all the others being the same?? I've switched between the "Shop" and "My Stuff" tabs and it never appears. I took a screenshot to help show what I'm talking about lol. There's a very similar purple hair color so I'm not too bothered I can't have exactly the same as the brows, but it seems weird to not have the option as all the other colors as the same between hair and brows. Sorry if this is the wrong thread to bring this up!

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    These palettes really need sorting out😫 Not fair on us atall. Only 1 item in the first and the highlight and contour isn’t in any ether 😕

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    Will the body contour still be available after the anniversary ends??
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Hey babies! I need your opinions again. I kinda like these eyes on my dolls, but I'm not sure how often I would use them. The longer I look at them, the more I really like how they look. Should I buy them or stick to the eyes I already have? I'll post ss of the ones I have as well.

Like... Buy the new eyes
    Agree..Don't buy them, use what I have

I might be biased because I fell in love with these eyes the moment I saw them in the VB, but I say get them!! I think they’re some of the prettiest eyes in the game—I was SO excited to see them as part of this sale, and the price isn’t crazy when you consider that outside of the sale they cost 50 diamonds. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited June 2021
     I’m done with my sale. I got a lot of stuff from sale and my squad (from my wishlist) ☺️Also face highlighter and some lips color and eyes shadow. I also opened 3 kimi boxes.  

Hi, did you get the ones you crossed off? Cos I can’t see most items for sale in my game :( like where is the fan, if I may ask please? :(
    @katiekitty yes I got items that I crossed out.  I got some of them with diamonds from my squad members ☺️
    iOS player 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
     I’m done with my sale. I got a lot of stuff from sale and my squad (from my wishlist) ☺️Also face highlighter and some lips color and eyes shadow. I also opened 3 kimi boxes.  

I don’t have any of the items you posted at the top are they suppose to be in the sale?
    @Beth0401 items that not in the sale I got with diamonds from my squad members ☺️ Like fan and most recent hairstyles. One top and newspaper skirt and gold purse.  Sorry that this confused some of you dolls!🌸
    iOS player 

• NinaKKHNinaKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    No body contour or highlight 🤡 
    I'm not gonna test my luck anymore with this scam boxes cuz I was saving my diamonds for ages 

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    faerie said:

what the hell?? i spend 10 diamonds in order to have a CHANCE of getting the body highlight but EVERY SINGLE BOX is dye?? @KalindaKing i spent 15 bucks to get more diamonds for this?? TAKE THE DYES OUT OF DIAMOND BOXES. I’m officially never opening any diamond boxes again. this is ridiculous. 

this is absolutly a fckn sh*it
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    Anyways… while we’re waiting for the sale.. has anyone seen the show manifest?? It’s so good omg 
    Yes, its unbelievably good! And the characters are so well written! What a shame that they cancelled it even though it was netflix’s #1 show 🥴
    It was there #1 show and they chose not to pick it up. I signed petitions and so did a lot of fans. I’ve been watching since it first came out and I’m sad that it didn’t have a proper ending. 
    Off topic but netflix has a habit of doing this and it sucks so much. They cancelled Bojack Horseman even though it was extremely popular with critics and viewers, won awards, and was a "netflix original". Basically once a show hits a certain amount of seasons and popularity, it ends up reducing Netflixs profit as salaries increase and because of the contract that was signed when they first bought the show. They make a little less money so they cancel it. Netflix really sucks, it's like a kiss of death for some shows. They removed Arrested Development from Aus Netflix even though 2 seasons were made for Netflix. I know tons of ppl who have cancelled it and just gone back to downloading. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Please can somebody show me what these lips look like on my
    @AnyaArcher, I hope I got your features right. If not lmk. I don’t have the blush.

Thank you so so much!!! 🥺❤ Now comes the hard part of choosing one! I'm the absolute worst at decision making 😂

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Can someone give me outfit ideas for these shoes!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.