Show off your Post-Sale makeover !

Comments

• amt777amt777 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 2021
      Top is before, bottom is after. She looks classier I think. I bought two new hairstyles, a new nose, nose highlight, a nose piercing, tons of new clutches, dresses, shirts, pants, and jewelry like the one she’s wearing here. I’m not sure I like the face contour or blush on my doll. I like the face highlight but I spent all my k-stars already lol. What do you guys think? (My pfp is also some new things I bought)
  • amt777amt777 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    WHAT IS THIS PALLET
    At least you got a new hairstyle !! 😂
  • gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Very subtle but I got myself the contour, new lips and lip colour and some more hairstyles, along with handhelds, auras and a few new outfits 🥰
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Before and After (:

• purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    😍✨
  • luihollywoodluihollywood Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    2000 kstars later💫 
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Tokyo_T said:
    I got a whole new face 😂. Hair clips, aura, glass, nose piercing. Before and after. 

Your doll is so pretty even in the before picture 💗💗 may i ask where is the pink hair from? 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Tokyo_T said:
    I got a whole new face 😂. Hair clips, aura, glass, nose piercing. Before and after. 

Your doll is so pretty even in the before picture 💗💗 may i ask where is the pink hair from? 
    Think it might be from a vip event or something that you get from doing activities around the game ,i got it on june 5th of this year
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Tokyo_T said:

Thanks doll!! 💕It’s from 06/04/2021
    Weekend event - 5-Star Weekend (professional gigs)

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Subtle changes💗
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    YO YALL DOLLS LISTEN UP LMFAO: 

i need yall to go to the no kimversary sale thread and please,please,please go reek havoc in that thread. We need to be heard and help other people who didn’t have the sale cause it could’ve been you and its just downright unfair. I need yall to voice your opinion about some dolls not having the sale and tag kalinda and koko after to get this crap fixed! Also please dont fight on the thread it takes away the importance of what we are trying to accomplish and that is helping other dolls out and trying to get glu to fix their shit😎

SO PLEASE GO TO THAT THREAD AND COMMENT AND TAG THEM ✨
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Maedae said:
    Everyone looks great! Here’s my makeover. 
    SN: I’m new to the forum I just created my account today 😌

Welcome to the forum!! Your new look is gorgeous, I love how you styled the hair
  • TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Finally bought the face contour 💗 Also got a lot of new clothes, a few handhelds and the golden petals. Super happy about my doll's makeover! Spent about 1k k-stars🌟

• lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Maedae Welcome!
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @Maedae welcome!! 
    @lucc I think u should go for it! 
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Maedae said:
    Everyone looks great! Here’s my makeover. 
    SN: I’m new to the forum I just created my account today 😌

Welcome to the forum!! Your new look is gorgeous, I love how you styled the hair
    Thank you so much 😊
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Old vs new! 
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

My before and after! Subtle changes, got new browns, hairs, clutches, clothes, shoes, handhelds, jewelry and nails! 
  • Logan90Logan90 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Old vs new! Still need to get a few things. 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Here she is before and after. I spent way too much actual money purchasing additional k stars but… the deals were good!!
    i got the highlight, contour, gs lips, plenty of new outfits, auras, handhelds, hair and eyes! So happy!!
  • YasmineNazariYasmineNazari Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Top is the closest I could get to what I looked like originally when I started playing and bottom is today. Love this game and all the updates! 
    ✌️❤️😁