🗳️🎂 SYS 6/24/21 SYS - 7 Year Kimiversary!✨🍾🗳️

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Gluuu are you fricking kidding me???? 
    What is this SYS??? And not only this!!!
    Is the 3rd SYS in a row when i didn’t hit at least a 40 votes, with great and appropriate looks!!!!
    Wtf is this shit?!!??
    I am terribly pissed off right now!
    @KalindaKing please pass to the team this issue, because FOR SURE is a fricking ISSUE!!! 😡
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I wasted 20 diamonds to not even get a chance at the body contour. I’m not doing another box at this point. I am 90% sure they will add different contour and highlight styles similar to how they made different blushes over the last year. My hope is that Glu puts them in weekend GBs and not DBs or TS. 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @xCMFR You can keep the tickets for the next SYS or any future SYS you want to. 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

My first four looks. Another SYS where I won’t reach the second earnable, but at least this week that’s no great loss 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    BAM! Loving my plastic surgery and I love the freckles so much!! Glad to finally have my hair colour aswell! It’s a real shame about the diamond boxes though it took me 60 diamonds to get everything and a ugly play suit and too many dyes.. love my squad for helping me get extra diamonds and kstars though 💕
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    BAM! Loving my plastic surgery and I love the freckles so much!! Glad to finally have my hair colour aswell! It’s a real shame about the diamond boxes though it took me 60 diamonds to get everything and a ugly play suit and too many dyes.. love my squad for helping me get extra diamonds and kstars though 💕
    Your doll is beautiful!!
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Aww tysm @tMaxxKKH 💕 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Looks 1-6 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm doing poorly this theme so I'm just using this as an excuse to use the stuff I bought. 
    Platform: Android

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    decided to chase the body contour & highlight, 60 diamonds later i have them & the hair🥴
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Lol. Just. Lol. This sh*t is so ridiculous. 40 diamonds; 4 items and a million dyes. 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    The new GB includes body contour and body shimmer that you requested. Thanks for waiting! Please use the reactions on this post to share feedback.
    I would have paid 300 K stars for each or like 30 diamonds each, but diamond boxes? Heck no, I'm not risking getting dyes or some random SYS dress I'll never used. What a crappy thing to do, Glu. 
    I got super lucky with my picks and got all the items, the vs angel wings outfit and a ponytail (also some dyes) by spending 40 diamonds, but the swimsuit and the hairs weren't worth it :/ 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I hope my squad liked all the extra gifts Jesus Christ 🙃💀
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    These should be the throwback sys/TS items that can be found in the diamond boxes

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    diamond boxes always disappoint me :< if only glu made it so that all the items appeared in the palettes every time ….
    iOS platform
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    YO YALL DOLLS LISTEN UP LMFAO: 

i need yall to go to the no kimversary sale thread and please,please,please go reek havoc in that thread. We need to be heard and help other people who didn’t have the sale cause it could’ve been you and its just downright unfair. I need yall to voice your opinion about some dolls not having the sale and tag kalinda and koko after to get this crap fixed! Also please dont fight on the thread it takes away the importance of what we are trying to accomplish and that is helping other dolls out and trying to get glu to fix their shit😎

SO PLEASE GO TO THAT THREAD AND COMMENT AND TAG THEM ✨
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Finally some decent scores, I haven't scored over 40 in any sys this month. It was getting very tiring.
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
     I’m a little disappointed in my scores but having fun with the theme! 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    🥺 aa I’m so sad I accidentally submitted the extra ticket I got from diamond boxes this SYS. 
    I can’t stand any of the prizes and was planning on skipping a few tickets to level down but now it’s such a waste. ;-;
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Has anyone figured out if this is a cocktail or gowns SYS? I'm getting high 30s, low 40s with whatever I submit. Usually by now I at least know the ~*vibe*~ of the voting booth, but I have no idea

The 5 Stages of Grief in Creating a Minimalist Wardrobe  Moxie
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    This was Kalinda's response to a doll asking if the body make up would be available at a later date. Its the thread titled body contour and highlight.
    So Glu only cares about what we want when they can monetize it.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    sorry the pic quality was so bad from my tb items post.. LOL  i just now saw it on my desktop... smh.. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I like this dress more than I thought I would 😅 anyway, happy Kimiversary dolls! Here is to another year of hoping Glu listens to our suggestions 🙃
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.