🎂 🥂 KK:H 7 Year Kimiversary Event - 6/25/21 It’s a Kimiversary Party Weekend 🎉 🥂

Comments

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    For the choice in this weeks event, I chose glam. This was what the model was wearing after. I don’t think it matters what you choose but I’d be curious to see if anyone who chose the other options if the models outfit is different.

I chose grunge and she was wearing the exact same thing, but had slightly different hair. 
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

Decided to spin this kollection for my remaining kstars. Just got lucky 🍀
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Did we not get a free item from the last part of the weekday task? Except for points towards the party weekend 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Glu about to murder my arm with all the tappings🤬🤬 is it the party we should do or reality for bonus stars like wtfff
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Glu about to murder my arm with all the tappings🤬🤬 is it the party we should do or reality for bonus stars like wtfff
    I’m doing reality tv shows for kstars since I spent all of them yesterday on the sale 😭 kstars are more important than that party event outfit 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    I'm doing both💀
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Normally I open the top 3 to the right, but I was so happy with my pick i didnt bother! wish i had but not too upset ♥️
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Even when displeased. He's still adorable @Chelsea123
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I had to chase the hair it looks so beautiful 😍

• niicniic Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Did we not get a free item from the last part of the weekday task? Except for points towards the party weekend 
    We got this dress!

@Chqrlotte i didnt get anything from the freebox it would have helped. Dnt have the strength for both😭😭😭

@KkhAngelica i love the earnables dont want to miss them😭😭😭 

Anyone have any advice on how to go about them?
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @kadyyy best way is bel air 3h parties and inviting all the 8 guests by doing their 5 energy action you finish the party...but I still usually run around la for tappables 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    @sarie thats what i have been doing and my arm is killing me😔 i want to finish it soonest then start the reality for kstars
  • vic_annvic_ann Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    The hair is to die for omg I got it first try
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @patiencebrody the hair looks lovely on your doll 💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

This is the fastest i have ever finished a party event!💀 Now i can finally start doing reality shows<3
    how is that even possible i just got the boots
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @kkhskai i have been traveling around tapping all the tappables for extra energy for literally six hours or something💀
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    YO YALL DOLLS LISTEN UP LMFAO: 

i need yall to go to the no kimversary sale thread and please,please,please go reek havoc in that thread. We need to be heard and help other people who didn’t have the sale cause it could’ve been you and its just downright unfair. I need yall to voice your opinion about some dolls not having the sale and tag kalinda and koko after to get this crap fixed! Also please dont fight on the thread it takes away the importance of what we are trying to accomplish and that is helping other dolls out and trying to get glu to fix their shit😎

SO PLEASE GO TO THAT THREAD AND COMMENT AND TAG THEM 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

The camera man isn’t here so i can’t do reality shows to get kstars ??? I’ve gone in the house and come back out, left and gone back to bel air but nothing? I don’t have any shows on atm either help

The camera man isn’t here so i can’t do reality shows to get kstars ??? I’ve gone in the house and come back out, left and gone back to bel air but nothing? I don’t have any shows on atm either help
    Go to hollywood at mirmount studios he should be there
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    @KalindaKing

Is there anything the programmers can do to fix the shoulder with the new GB necklace? This looks painful

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
    LaneLane said:
    @KalindaKing

Is there anything the programmers can do to fix the shoulder with the new GB necklace? This looks painful

Lmfao they cant even give everyone the sale why would the go and fix this …💀 @KalindaKing
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box and I love it so much!! My hair is down to my butt in real life..so I am obsessed with this hair :smile:
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Hi dolls! When i do gigs or party, sometimes it gives me K-Star. Why is this happen? What is this related with?(what should i do to earn K-star  in every gigs/party ?😊)
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

The outfit is cute, but I’m gonna pass on the hair—time for reality shows to rack up those kstars!
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    GiselleG said:

Hi dolls! When i do gigs or party, sometimes it gives me K-Star. Why is this happen? What is this related with?(what should i do to earn K-star  in every gigs/party ?😊)
    i have also always been curious about this!
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Anyone else skipping the party event just to get kstars?
    I think the earnables are cute but I need stars for the sale. 🥺
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.