NO KIMIVERSARY SALE

Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
Hey dolls! I was really excited, like all of you for the Kimiversary and the sale. Unfortunately, just like on Black Friday, I don't have a sale. I have the banner, I have the throwback items in the kloset, but nothing is 50% off. I messaged the support team and they responded that I should check my internet connection. Well.. I have. I don't have connection issues. I play 2 games with a male and a female doll. They're under the same Google account and both of them are not having the sale for the second time. My games aren't hacked. I'm a loyal customer, making tons of purchases. I messaged @KalindaKing , but she's not answering. Also made a Facebook post about it. I have screenshots and videos to proof my words. A few girls on Facebook said they have the same problem. Does anyone else face that issue? Thank you! 
@KalindaKing I would appreciate some help! 
Prev1345

Comments

• Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts

• RhienneRhienne Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Please can some help to resolve this? Maybe @KalindaKing
  • KatarzynaKatarzyna Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Ok I would be devastated if it happened to me. @KalindaKing please help! 
  • EggniviasaurusEggniviasaurus Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm sure there's a fix for this, @KalindaKing please look into it
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I don't understand how you can do this Glu. Two sales in a row 
    I really hope you can help @KalindaKing
    This is a absolutely terrible. 
    Doing this to a paying customer. Horrendous.
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    It doesn't make any sense that his game doesn't have the sale we all are having.. it's not fair at all.. customer service is not helping and they are just hanging this issue on internet while he has the best Internet! We want it to be fixed! As Soon As Possible. :)@KalindaKing
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @Vivienne_kkh did you say you had the same issue both Kimmiversary and Black Friday ??
  • KeelieMarieKeelieMarie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    tortor said:
    @Vivienne_kkh did you say you had the same issue both Kimmiversary and Black Friday ??
    Yes! Hopefully they can help me this time. Fingers crossed. 
    Its just so frustrating if you save and save and cant join in the sale. Just hope it gets resolved
    edited June 2021
    tortor said:
    Unfortunately nothing happened on Black Friday. Support team offered 40 energy, while I want to purchase items for over 2500 k stars (saving 1250) .... 
    tortor said:
    Unfortunately nothing happened on Black Friday. Support team offered 40 energy, while I want to purchase items for over 2500 k stars (saving 1250) .... 
    40 energy?! That’s disgusting… that’s literally so insulting!! How can a customer service behave this way… I feel like @KalindaKing will do better than that 
    tortor said:
    I remember - I also had this issue on BF. Devastated that it happened again
    tortor said:
    Ok this is beyond everything. I used to work in game support and this is not how it should be resolved. If they are unable to make the sale work for you they should offer you to return 50% of the kstars you used on the %stuff during the time of the sale. Other than that it is discriminating.

@KalindaKing

• RossaliaRossalia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @Stanislav1103 are you really back here seeking support from dolls on the forum after you called black women creatures and said that someone had to lose their virginity??? Your racism and misogynistic ass said that everyone here gets offended by everything and then you went and got people on Facebook to come here and fight. 

First of all , I didn't call "black women" creatures! It was a thing addressed to a special girl, that offended the child of my friend in a conversation,  calling it ugly and calling its mother a racist. Second of all, those screenshots are taken out of the context of the conversation and I'm not going to explain it, since you choose to understand and listen only to your side. Third of all I am not a racist and there are plenty of people to prove that, since I have a lot of friends from all races and unlike you, they knew what I was talking about. So instead of trying to make me the villain, next time try to hear both sides of the story. 
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I’m in the exact same position, I’ve saved up all my kstars rlly hard and now I have the tb items but no 50% off, I messaged Kalinda last night and she asked for my game ID (which I’ve given) and she said they’d look into it but I haven’t heard anything back, I don’t have a hacked game and my internet is fine, I’ve tried on data, home wifi, work wifi, and a friends wifi and nothing, I was so looking forward to getting the contour and highlight for my doll, I’m so gutted and upset honestly, it’s awful seeing everyone else show what they got and we’ve just been unfairly missed out
    I’m in the exact same position, I’ve saved up all my kstars rlly hard and now I have the tb items but no 50% off, I messaged Kalinda last night and she asked for my game ID (which I’ve given) and she said they’d look into it but I haven’t heard anything back, I don’t have a hacked game and my internet is fine, I’ve tried on data, home wifi, work wifi, and a friends wifi and nothing, I was so looking forward to getting the contour and highlight for my doll, I’m so gutted and upset honestly, it’s awful seeing everyone else show what they got and we’ve just been unfairly missed out
    Totally understand you! She haven't replied to me yet
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @NicDoll looks like there are others in the same boat as you!! Linking you to this thread in case there are updates!!! 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @Stanislav1103 are you really back here seeking support from dolls on the forum after you called black women creatures and said that someone had to lose their virginity??? Your racism and misogynistic ass said that everyone here gets offended by everything and then you went and got people on Facebook to come here and fight. 

First of all , I didn't call "black women" creatures! It was a thing addressed to a special girl, that offended the child of my friend in a conversation,  calling it ugly and calling its mother a racist. Second of all, those screenshots are taken out of the context of the conversation and I'm not going to explain it, since you choose to understand and listen only to your side. Third of all I am not a racist and there are plenty of people to prove that, since I have a lot of friends from all races and unlike you, they knew what I was talking about. So instead of trying to make me the villain, next time try to hear both sides of the story. 
    So instead of explaining you'd rather say that we're making you the villain? Even tho you specifically said (in a thread w frustrated POC) that we get offended by literally everything? While the only attention we ever got was bc of the BLM movement?
    Let me just add that you NEVER specified what you meant and for all i care, you can literally marry a black person and still be racist. The same way that there's people who can get w a bisexual person and still have the audacity to question their sexuality.
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Yeah you literally left the forum after those comments were posted, never explained or commented again until you made this thread. 
    KkhElena said:

So instead of explaining you'd rather say that we're making you the villain? Even tho you specifically said (in a thread w frustrated POC) that we get offended by literally everything? While the only attention we ever got was bc of the BLM movement?
    This is a technical issue post. Can we please all be grown ups here? If this situation happened to you you'd like it to be resolved, right? You don't have to like or agree with everyone but I am sorry, we all are customers and we all have the same rights. 
    KkhElena said:

I'm sorry that there was a misunderstanding, but I didn't want to escalate the drama. It's a very sensitive subject and I should've known better to not take any sides when I'm not completely aware of the problem (as it got out of proportions). Regardless, I do regret that the game isn't as inclusive as all of us want it to be. Once again, if someone took my words personally, I'm sorry. I don't want to discuss this here. If you're willing, I can dm you and explain with more details. 
    But for now I would like to focus on the current problem I'm having for the second time. 
    Have a great evening! 
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I’m so so sorry! 😔 This whole situation unacceptable, especially because it’s the second time happening and no one helped you during the first one. Customer Care employees hardly help players, they’re always saying (and making) random things. @KalindaKing please, just help Stanislav. Help at least one time, because no one tried to help during Black Friday.
    This thread is about unfair treatment by Glu, why are people making it about old drama?

If you don’t like someone just keep scrolling, because it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t get the same service from the game’s customer service team. 
    NaniSix said:
    I’m so so sorry! 😔 This whole situation unacceptable, especially because it’s the second time happening and no one helped you during the first one. Customer Care employees hardly help players, they’re always saying (and making) random things. @KalindaKing please, just help Stanislav. Help at least one time, because no one tried to help during Black Friday.
    Thanks love ❤ Customer care told me that there is a technical issue and they gave me 40 energy as a compensation. I do not want the energy.. just a sale 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Katarzyna said:
    KkhElena said:

This is a technical issue post. Can we please all be grown ups here? If this situation happened to you you'd like it to be resolved, right? You don't have to like or agree with everyone but I am sorry, we all are customers and we all have the same rights. 
    I am not ignoring the technical issue but rather just pointing out what I've noticed and I'm sorry it's bothering you. I have little to no idea whether you actually were present when many of the disrespectful comments were made and at this point, i don't think i care. I simply put what i’ve noticed after someone else pointed out some interesting points. If me pointing out w/o being rude is not being grown up then I'm gonna take my leave.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.