🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I've had mostly the same face since I started playing this game so I decided to switch it up a little. 
    Before: 

And after (just changed my face shape and got some new brows, along with deciding to try being brunette for a bit) 

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Someone post their weekend box lol
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    kkhskai said:

I cant decide which one i should get please help me guys because the cards are don’t go with much of my stuff but i love them, and the glass matches mostly everything but idk
    Tarrot cards - agree 
    Glass - lol

@kkhskai get both, the glass is beautiful but the tarot cards dye really well and have been really useful in a lot of themes. Better than 30 diamonds! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Did anyone else notice images taken in the photo booth having a lower quality and being more blurry and grainy? 

I noticed this morning and yesterday before the sale they looked normal. 🤔
    Android player. 👾
  • cat_kkhcat_kkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

sorry if this was posted already, but here's the difference between no body contour (left) vs body contour (right) for anyone wondering. i didn't get the body highlight so i don't have a comparison for that
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    cat_kkh said:

sorry if this was posted already, but here's the difference between no body contour (left) vs body contour (right) for anyone wondering. i didn't get the body highlight so i don't have a comparison for that
    Heres the highlight comparison 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    And I'm completely broke now, ZERO kstars left. I am pretty happy with everything I spent my kstars on, but I'm very dissapointed by not getting the weekend event gift box hair🙄 i spent my last kstars chasing it, didn't happen. Now, back to saving again for BF, but i don't think I'm going to save so much like i did now. So far, there is not that many items from the closet i would want and the throwback sale is quite dissapointing. Only a few items actually made me want them. 
    Anyways, my doll was a baddie already, but I'm loving her new look💅 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    xoxMaevyn said:
    Hey everyone! Fairly long-time player, but new to the boards. I was purchasing some new hair colors and noticed something odd so I wanted to bring it up to see if anyone else has this problem? Not sure if it's a glitch or something. So at the very end of all the eyebrow colors is a deeper, gray-ish purple. It's the last one, right after the auburn shade. However, when I go to the colors for hairstyles, that color is not present despite all the others being the same?? I've switched between the "Shop" and "My Stuff" tabs and it never appears. I took a screenshot to help show what I'm talking about lol. There's a very similar purple hair color so I'm not too bothered I can't have exactly the same as the brows, but it seems weird to not have the option as all the other colors as the same between hair and brows. Sorry if this is the wrong thread to bring this up!

Hi just wanted to shed some light. If you get a hair color in an event (SYS, weekend event, kollection etc) there won’t be a matching eyebrow color you can buy for it in the store. I have a few hair colors that don’t have a matching eyebrow. 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    So from my wish list I almost got everything. I got some extra things that aren’t in these screenshots but why are there so many throwback items missing? And one of the items was 65k stars before but is 90 now 🤷‍♀️

Pink- stuff I got 
    black - was removed from this kimi 😞 
    yellow - got before the sale
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing what are the themes for the throwback sys’s??? You gave us only the new ones and with no news letter that would tell us we need you to answer. Thank you  
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Enjoyed my time shopping 🛍 in my very first Kimiversary. Although I definitely agree with the frustration around the body contour in diamond boxes 😤.

Here's some of my fave outfits with my doll's updated face and new items 🥳

Your doll looks fabulous! I bought the same exact look during the last sale. I’m obsessed with that bag.
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Lia888 said:

The first ones have a bit of pink in the center that fades to whatever color you have on, the second are just a lighter shade in the middle! Their shape is also a bit different and the first ones have a less sharp outline, but I think they’re both beautiful 😊
    Thx @dinoqueen9 for replying to @kadyyy. I believe they are both referred to as the ombré lips and both are available for diamonds. 

Thanks i think i will get the second one🥰
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited June 2021
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Enjoyed my time shopping 🛍 in my very first Kimiversary. Although I definitely agree with the frustration around the body contour in diamond boxes 😤.

Here's some of my fave outfits with my doll's updated face and new items 🥳

Your doll looks fabulous! I bought the same exact look during the last sale. I’m obsessed with that bag.
    Thanks so much @Jasper1385 💛. Great minds think alike! I love it too, especially the glitter and jewels on the bag and jacket 💎
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

beba13 said:
    @KalindaKing what are the themes for the throwback sys’s??? You gave us only the new ones and with no news letter that would tell us we need you to answer. Thank you  

We`ll be posting the new thread for Monday's SYS a little later. :)  that should have all the info you're looking for.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't think I should take more turns on the new kollection since I couldn't get the bundle and I want to have more Kstars left over the weekend than I did after the BF sale.
    Platform: Android

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    for whatever reason is not possible anymore to transfer your save file through icloud from one ios device to another. like why? what is the point in this changes.
    i am beyond pissed.
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Can anyone please answer me - I don't have access to the 50% off sale!!!! It happened at Black Friday too - will I never again have sales????? Why now when I could alway access the sales before??? 
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I never have good luck with diamond boxes so I’m not quite sure why I thought today would be the day. Blew 20 precious diamonds chasing the contour (neither of which were even in my palettes) & swimsuit and ended up with a bunch of dye 🤡 never again
    I think it’s pretty unfair that dyes are in any boxes, period because if I really wanted them I’d just buy them in the dye-specific diamond boxes

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Any chance we could change these eyes so you don't have to switch to other eyes to be able to change the shadow color? 

Platform: Android

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Can anyone please answer me - I don't have access to the 50% off sale!!!! It happened at Black Friday too - will I never again have sales????? Why now when I could alway access the sales before??? 
    There is a thread someone started with the same problem!! @Stanislav1103
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.