NO KIMIVERSARY SALE

Comments

• AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Guys can you not make this post about Drama? He is asking a simple question for some help in his game. It sucks when you wasted so much time, energy, money and thought into the kimiversary sale just for Glu to not give you the sale. Everyone was so excited for this sale, just to turn around and get their day ruin yesterday. Instead of attacking players you guys need to understand Glu is the one that’s not doing their job correctly. No business should treat a paying customer like that and he is shining light on an issue a lot of other dolls are having without explanation from Glu. Instead of being drama queens, if you don’t like him don’t comment. I can almost guess most of the people on here “outraged” at him are not even black themselves. The main point of his post is to get Glu’s attention so they fix his game! Don’t derail the forum into politics please and this is coming from a black women. We don’t need any Karen’s to defend our honor thanks. By the way, you do know English isn’t everyone’s first language and everyone isn’t from an English speaking country right? There is such thing as words being lost in translation. 
  • Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    AndieKKH said:
    Guys can you not make this post about Drama? He is asking a simple question for some help in his game. It sucks when you wasted so much time, energy, money and thought into the kimiversary sale just for Glu to not give you the sale. Everyone was so excited for this sale, just to turn around and get their day ruin yesterday. Instead of attacking players you guys need to understand Glu is the one that’s not doing their job correctly. No business should treat a paying customer like that and he is shining light on an issue a lot of other dolls are having without explanation from Glu. Instead of being drama queens, if you don’t like him don’t comment. I can almost guess most of the people on here “outraged” at him are not even black themselves. The main point of his post is to get Glu’s attention so they fix his game! Don’t derail the forum into politics please and this is coming from a black women. We don’t need any Karen’s to defend our honor thanks. By the way, you do know English isn’t everyone’s first language and everyone isn’t from an English speaking country right? There is such thing as words being lost in translation. 
    Thanks love ❤  I'm glad you got it and also kept the focus on the current topic. This shouldn't happen, especially without an explanation. 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    AndieKKH said:
    I was simply pointing out certain things that someone else pointed out. And yes I am black and if me being concerned about someone's intentions when they showed the same type of attitude a few months ago is being a Karen and probably not black then again, I'm gonna take my leave.
  • KatarzynaKatarzyna Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Katarzyna said:
    KkhElena said:
    @Stanislav1103 are you really back here seeking support from dolls on the forum after you called black women creatures and said that someone had to lose their virginity??? Your racism and misogynistic ass said that everyone here gets offended by everything and then you went and got people on Facebook to come here and fight. 

First of all , I didn't call "black women" creatures! It was a thing addressed to a special girl, that offended the child of my friend in a conversation,  calling it ugly and calling its mother a racist. Second of all, those screenshots are taken out of the context of the conversation and I'm not going to explain it, since you choose to understand and listen only to your side. Third of all I am not a racist and there are plenty of people to prove that, since I have a lot of friends from all races and unlike you, they knew what I was talking about. So instead of trying to make me the villain, next time try to hear both sides of the story. 
    So instead of explaining you'd rather say that we're making you the villain? Even tho you specifically said (in a thread w frustrated POC) that we get offended by literally everything? While the only attention we ever got was bc of the BLM movement?
    This is a technical issue post. Can we please all be grown ups here? If this situation happened to you you'd like it to be resolved, right? You don't have to like or agree with everyone but I am sorry, we all are customers and we all have the same rights. 
    I am not ignoring the technical issue but rather just pointing out what I've noticed and I'm sorry it's bothering you. I have little to no idea whether you actually were present when many of the disrespectful comments were made and at this point, i don't think i care. I simply put what i’ve noticed after someone else pointed out some interesting points. If me pointing out w/o being rude is not being grown up then I'm gonna take my leave.
    Please notice other dolls are experiencing this issue too and by writing all these personal comments here you can derive them from the help they deserve. I am sorry, but I am not interested in forum dramas as this is only a game and we are all it's customers. 
  • RhienneRhienne Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    AndieKKH said:
    I was simply pointing out certain things that someone else pointed out. And yes I am black and if me being concerned about someone's intentions when they showed the same type of attitude a few months ago is being a Karen and probably not black then again, I'm gonna take my leave.
    Okay I can see you are upset but this was months ago, I don’t think this is necessary, as I said in my other comment, if you don’t like someone why not just scroll past rather than causing everyone upset and actually detracting from the main point which is that @KalindaKing needs to help with this issue 
    Literally no one was trying to ignore his issue but aks him about his behaviour a few months prior. Nowhere did anyone say that his issue wasn't important or that it should be just glossed over. If u wanna defend it, do it but please be actually aware that people simply were questioning the comments made a few months prior and if u don't care, u don't care. No one can force you to do so.
    Items I would've purchased for 1260 k stars instead of 2520 ...pu
    KkhElena said:
    AndieKKH said:
    Yes, take your leave. Because you’re being toxic af right now. Bye
    AndieKKH said:
    KkhElena said:
    AndieKKH said:
    How am I being toxic? Nowhere did I start calling names or was I even rude. Am I being rude bc I simply wanted to know the meaning behind those comments? Am rude for that? Especially where nowhere am I saying that he deserves what is happening to him (which he doesn't)
  • KatarzynaKatarzyna Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Literally no one was trying to ignore his issue but aks him about his behaviour a few months prior. Nowhere did anyone say that his issue wasn't important or that it should be just glossed over. If u wanna defend it, do it but please be actually aware that people simply were questioning the comments made a few months prior and if u don't care, u don't care. No one can force you to do so.
    Look doll, I understand you guys have some unresolved issues and I am sorry but writing about them under a technical issue post is simply making it unclear. As I can see, Stanislav explained his side a bit and I really think if all the anger was put aside, you could talk it out somehow. But please, don't do it here. 
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I think @Stanislav1103 has a problem related to kimiversary sale . He is saying that he had missed Black Friday sale and now kimiversary sale is also not there . So I think we should help him rather than pointing out his earlier post 
    @KalindaKing please help him.
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @jalapeno - bunch of dolls have not had the last sale or this one!! 
    I think @Stanislav1103 has a problem related to kimiversary sale . He is saying that he had missed Black Friday sale and now kimiversary sale is also not there . So I think we should help him rather than pointing out his earlier post about anyone😊
    @KalindaKing please help him.
    Unfortunately I see that I'm not the only one. A few Facebook dolls faced the same issue and I see a lot of other dolls here as well. We should understand the reason for this and find a solution @KalindaKing
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    STOP FIGHTING IN THESE COMMENTS AND ACTUALLY FOCUS IN THE ISSUE THAT GLU ISNT GIVING SALE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS WHO PAY TO PLAY
    KkhElena said:
    AndieKKH said:
    KkhElena said:
    AndieKKH said:
    How am I being toxic? Nowhere did I start calling names or was I even rude. Am I being rude bc I simply wanted to know the meaning behind those comments? Am rude for that? Especially where nowhere am I saying that he deserves what is happening to him (which he doesn't)
    To clarify, you are being toxic by derailing the topic and discussing politics and race relations under a post of someone asking for help on their sale. What he did to offend you months ago doesn’t have to be discussed in the post because this topic is not even just about him, this issue is happening with several dolls not just him. Other people are having issues with the sale and he is just trying to shine a light about the problem and get issues resolved. Also, like I said earlier - English is not everyone’s first language, things can get lost in translation 
      Ok im sorry but ,  I would’ve demanded i want it fixed now or how are you gonna to compensate for me missing items I couldn’t get because f*ck  that ,”ATTEMPT to fix the problem in future sales” if yall knew this was a problem for people this should’ve been priority number 1!!!! Not sorry we will look at it into the future….please tell your support team to do better and actually worry about helping players cause this isn’t it lmao , ive never seen blatant disregard from a support team 🤣and for the fact its been a whole ass year since the last sale and still cant get it together for players ,its just sad🤗
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut the fact that y’all haven’t responded to anything is ridiculous, these people who have played the game for a long time and spent mucho amount of money are being disregarded. If multiple people are having this issue we shouldve stopped the sale and fixed it for EVERYONE, the fact of the matter is your support team is dog water. Us as consumers, makes us feel like glu/yall dont care and for that youre actually losing money and the relationship you have with the consumer.the way to fix this is to actually fix the sale in these games for players and not call it a “future” problem cause it already was a “future”problem back in the black Friday event. So we clearly see yall dont care nor want to fjx anything and thats bs. COMPENSATE THESE PLAYERS WITH STARS OR AT LEAST SOMETHING.
    Players who never got their sale need to demand compensation from @KalindaKing @kokokokonut i say the rightful thing is give a 100 dollar k star box and some diamonds due the fact they were diamond items in the sale that will go back to being diamonds AND ik people wouldve spent at least more than 1,250 k stars on the sale. THIS IS A ONE TIME EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A WHOLE YEAR TO PREPARE FOR AND YOU STILL MESS IT UP . 
    edited June 2021
    😥
    @jalapeno this is what I got for response... same as black friday. While admitting that THEY have a technical issue,  it affects OUR games and 40 energy is not a solution. 
    jalapeno said:
      Ok im sorry but ,  I would’ve demanded i want it fixed now or how are you gonna to compensate for me missing items I couldn’t get because f*ck  that ,”ATTEMPT to fix the problem in future sales” if yall knew this was a problem for people this should’ve been priority number 1!!!! Not sorry we will look at it into the future….please tell your support team to do better and actually worry about helping players cause this isn’t it lmao , ive never seen blatant disregard from a support team 🤣and for the fact its been a whole ass year since the last sale and still cant get it together for players ,its just sad🤗

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT. 40 ENERGY? IK YALL DAMN WELL MADE MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS OF THIS EVENT LMAO THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS GIVE THE 100 DOLLAR BOX AS COMPENSATION.I advise you to keep annoying them for more compensation due to the fact of this being a one time year event ,everything on the k star wall is doubled,and you dont have half price so,if you wanted to buy shit you would really need the 100 dollar box
    Also thank you for support lying straight to their faces , IT WAS AN ISSUE LAST YEAR WITH BLACK FRIDAY AND YALL STILL HAVENT FIXED IT , THIS ISNT A FUTURE ISSUE THIS IS WHAT JS CALLED A ✨RECURRING ISSUE✨ There is a different sweeties. So yes again everyone needs to be compensated due to the fact they have missed not ONE,but TWO BIG MAJOR EVENTS JN THE GAME.
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut this issue needs to be resolved today considering the fact that it wasn’t last year lmfao 🌝
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT. 40 ENERGY? IK YALL DAMN WELL MADE MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS OF THIS EVENT LMAO THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS GIVE THE 100 DOLLAR BOX AS COMPENSATION.I advise you to keep annoying them for more compensation due to the fact of this being a one time year event ,everything on the k star wall is doubled,and you dont have half price so,if you wanted to buy shit you would really need the 100 dollar box
    I don't want to be arrogant and demanding, just to have what others do. Or they could offer players that doesn't have the sale the opportunity to purchase items and then restore half the k stars (they have the option to do that, since they see all the in-game activities). I'm sure there are ways to fix it. Also I have this problem with both my games! While the guy can survive without a sale, the girl is pretty sad 😬😁
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:

I don't want to be arrogant and demanding, just to have what others do. Or they could offer players that doesn't have the sale the opportunity to purchase items and then restore half the k stars (they have the option to do that, since they see all the in-game activities). I'm sure there are ways to fix it. Also I have this problem with both my games! While the guy can survive without a sale, the girl is pretty sad 😬😁
    Contact customer support again and offer up the deal you just said and see what they say
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @kokokokonut or @KalindaKing do you guys have any idea why some dolls don’t have the sale?? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @KalindaKing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help those that don’t have the sale!! It is incredibly unfair!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:

Contact customer support again and offer up the deal you just said and see what they say
    I did... but I don't think it will have any affect on them. 
    edited June 2021
    It’s just utter ridiculous and disappointing to see people go without something they have been waiting for ,for over a year. Then support ,with their textbook explanations, is lying. If this was a problem at black friday it is now a recurring issue that should’ve been fixed between the black friday sale till now. This is on glu and yall, this isnt a doll issue clearly it’s your support team and your game designers. Compensate these people for the lack of effort/care yall have clearly put jn to fix this past issue that is now happening again. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.