šŸŽ†āœØ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Does anyone know when these items will be available?Ā 

• slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Hi guys, anyone knows other hairstyles that similar to this oneĀ in the fashion goal that is purchasable in kstar and diamond, i really love the way it looks on my doll šŸ˜­
  • vic_annvic_ann Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited June 2021
    From the party weekend event box, Iā€™m in love with this hair!!!!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Is that hair unreleased @haylow71?
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    Does anyone know when these items will be available?Ā 

The hair is from old SMC packs and i think dress is from kollections.
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Hi guys, anyone knows other hairstyles that similar to this oneĀ in the fashion goal that is purchasable in kstar and diamond, i really love the way it looks on my doll šŸ˜­
    This one from one of the kollections is similar šŸ¤”
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Glus feedback. So after not getting the Black Friday sale, I also won't get that one either. FML

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @tortor they had it in my closet then they removed that hairstyle
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @tortor they had it in my closet then they removed that hairstyle
    I had a feeling it was an accident when I saw itā€¦
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hi guys! I need your help! I'd like to buy one of these hairstyles:

1- Agree
    2- Awesome
    None of them- LolĀ 

Thank you in advance!

Hey, can you tell me where these eyes are from?
    Hope_x said:

1- Agree
    2- Awesome
    None of them- LolĀ 

Thank you in advance!

Hey, can you tell me where these eyes are from?
    They were a SYS prize from Gemini SYS a few weeks agoĀ 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Where is the camera man???
    i tried going inside the house and back out, and going somewhere else and coming back to bel air and still no sign of him ???

i donā€™t have any other shows/parties etc going on right now either?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @scarley1999 it's a party weekend so he's back in Hollywood at Mirimount Pictures
    iOS
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2021
    edit: wanna delete iā€™m too attached to my og face lol
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:

not related to the sale but iā€™ve been going back and fourth about what lips to useĀ 

Agree- Og face , eden eyes & GS lipsĀ 
    Like- eden eyes & ombrĆ© lipsĀ 
    I think the GS lips are super pretty but I honestly still havenā€™t seen any lips that beat the ombrĆ© lips imoā€”theyā€™re absolutely STUNNING on your doll, especially with the color you have on!
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @scarley1999 it's a party weekend so he's back in Hollywood at Mirimount Pictures
    Oh so i canā€™t do reality shows for the kstar offer?
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    NicDoll said:
    Glus feedback. So after not getting the Black Friday sale, I also won't get that one either. FML

Ok im sorry but , Ā I wouldā€™ve demanded i want it fixed now or how are you gonna to compensate for me missing items I couldnā€™t get because f*ck Ā that ,ā€ATTEMPT to fix the problem in future salesā€ if yall knew this was a problem for people this shouldā€™ve been priority number 1!!!! Not sorry we will look at it into the futureā€¦.please tell your support team to do better and actually worry about helping players cause this isnā€™t it lmao , ive never seen blatant disregard from a support team šŸ¤£and for the fact its been a whole ass year since the last sale and still cant get it together for players ,its just sadšŸ¤—
    jalapeno said:
    NicDoll said:

Ok im sorry but , Ā I wouldā€™ve demanded i want it fixed now or how are you gonna to compensate for me missing items I couldnā€™t get because f*ck Ā that ,ā€ATTEMPT to fix the problem in future salesā€ if yall knew this was a problem for people this shouldā€™ve been priority number 1!!!! Not sorry we will look at it into the futureā€¦.please tell your support team to do better and actually worry about helping players cause this isnā€™t it lmao , ive never seen blatant disregard from a support team šŸ¤£and for the fact its been a whole ass year since the last sale and still cant get it together for players ,its just sadšŸ¤—
    There is a whole thread with several dolls that didnā€™t get this sale or the Black Friday sale!! They need your energy @jalapeno because none had any luck!!!Ā 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts

1- Agree
    2- Awesome
    None of them- LolĀ 

Thank you in advance!
    Those lips and eyes are sooo beautiful. Can you please tell me where are these from?
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut yall need to help the girl out on top that i talked about. Horrible support did nothing,and this wont be a problem fixed in the future if she already had the same problem in the past and it still wasnt fixed šŸ’€soooo she needs to be compensated in some way for this bs.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    edit: wanna delete iā€™m too attached to my og face lol
    I know you deleted it but I always loved how your doll looks with the GS lips, I think you should stick with thosešŸ’•
    tortor said:
    jalapeno said:
    NicDoll said:

There is a whole thread with several dolls that didnā€™t get this sale or the Black Friday sale!! They need your energy @jalapeno because none had any luck!!!Ā 
    Im about to go find the thread cause this is ridiculous,youre a **** huge company,we honestly shouldve stopped the sale when other people where having problems.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Nvm
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    NicDoll said:

Keep on bothering them until they do something about it!!! Gluā€™s customer service is horrible smfh and Iā€™ve had my fair share with them lmao. Keep on asking them and showing them screenshots!!Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.