NO KIMIVERSARY SALE

Comments

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:
      Ok im sorry but ,  I would’ve demanded i want it fixed now or how are you gonna to compensate for me missing items I couldn’t get because f*ck  that ,”ATTEMPT to fix the problem in future sales” if yall knew this was a problem for people this should’ve been priority number 1!!!! Not sorry we will look at it into the future….please tell your support team to do better and actually worry about helping players cause this isn’t it lmao , ive never seen blatant disregard from a support team 🤣and for the fact its been a whole ass year since the last sale and still cant get it together for players ,its just sad🤗

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT. 40 ENERGY? IK YALL DAMN WELL MADE MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS OF THIS EVENT LMAO THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS GIVE THE 100 DOLLAR BOX AS COMPENSATION.I advise you to keep annoying them for more compensation due to the fact of this being a one time year event ,everything on the k star wall is doubled,and you dont have half price so,if you wanted to buy shit you would really need the 100 dollar box
    I don't want to be arrogant and demanding, just to have what others do. Or they could offer players that doesn't have the sale the opportunity to purchase items and then restore half the k stars (they have the option to do that, since they see all the in-game activities). I'm sure there are ways to fix it. Also I have this problem with both my games! While the guy can survive without a sale, the girl is pretty sad 😬😁
    Contact customer support again and offer up the deal you just said and see what they say
    I did... but I don't think it will have any affect on them. 
    Idk sometimes different people will look at solutions differently and might help but im hoping maybe after all the comments jn this thread something will be done
  • Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    It’s just utter ridiculous and disappointing to see people go without something they have been waiting for ,for over a year. Then support ,with their textbook explanations, is lying. If this was a problem at black friday it is now a recurring issue that should’ve been fixed between the black friday sale till now. This is on glu and yall, this isnt a doll issue clearly it’s your support team and your game designers. Compensate these people for the lack of effort/care yall have clearly put jn to fix this past issue that is now happening again. 
    On Black Friday it was even implied that I don't meet "the criteria for the sale". No further explanation 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This is 100% not fair and needs to be addressed >>immediately<<. Glu customer service is literally the worst I have ever seen. They have no idea what they are talking about. 
    Im upset that this hasn’t been resolved for any of yall 🙃 @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    AndieKKH said:
    KkhElena said:
    AndieKKH said:
    KkhElena said:
    AndieKKH said:
    Guys can you not make this post about Drama? He is asking a simple question for some help in his game. It sucks when you wasted so much time, energy, money and thought into the kimiversary sale just for Glu to not give you the sale. Everyone was so excited for this sale, just to turn around and get their day ruin yesterday. Instead of attacking players you guys need to understand Glu is the one that’s not doing their job correctly. No business should treat a paying customer like that and he is shining light on an issue a lot of other dolls are having without explanation from Glu. Instead of being drama queens, if you don’t like him don’t comment. I can almost guess most of the people on here “outraged” at him are not even black themselves. The main point of his post is to get Glu’s attention so they fix his game! Don’t derail the forum into politics please and this is coming from a black women. We don’t need any Karen’s to defend our honor thanks. By the way, you do know English isn’t everyone’s first language and everyone isn’t from an English speaking country right? There is such thing as words being lost in translation. 
    I was simply pointing out certain things that someone else pointed out. And yes I am black and if me being concerned about someone's intentions when they showed the same type of attitude a few months ago is being a Karen and probably not black then again, I'm gonna take my leave.
    Yes, take your leave. Because you’re being toxic af right now. Bye
    How am I being toxic? Nowhere did I start calling names or was I even rude. Am I being rude bc I simply wanted to know the meaning behind those comments? Am rude for that? Especially where nowhere am I saying that he deserves what is happening to him (which he doesn't)
    To clarify, you are being toxic by derailing the topic and discussing politics and race relations under a post of someone asking for help on their sale. What he did to offend you months ago doesn’t have to be discussed in the post because this topic is not even just about him, this issue is happening with several dolls not just him. Other people are having issues with the sale and he is just trying to shine a light about the problem and get issues resolved. Also, like I said earlier - English is not everyone’s first language, things can get lost in translation 
    I wasn't trying to nor did I take away the spotlight from the actual issue. I can agree that the place wasn't correct but if all it takes for you to call me names like being a Karen and/or toxic (to also assume that a good hunch of the people who were concerned w his comments weren't even black themselves or making the issue smaller by defying it as simple 'drama') is questioning his comments under a wrong thread at the wrong time then so be it. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Why does Glu keep excluding people from the sale? I know this happened during the last one.
    Platform: Android

jalapeno said:
    Im upset that this hasn’t been resolved for any of yall 🙃 @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    What I'm afraid of is that the weekend is coming... so the chances for a reply are getting lower 😥
    Me waiting for a response 🌝
    jalapeno said:
    What I'm afraid of is that the weekend is coming... so the chances for a reply are getting lower 😥
    Ya im hoping something will be said today because i see @kokokokonut posted a sys thread.
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:
    Ya im hoping something will be said today because i see @kokokokonut posted a sys thread.
    Last time she and kalinda tried to help.. but let's hope we can actually fix it for good. I don't want this to be the new normal ... no more sales for us ever again???
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:
    Last time she and kalinda tried to help.. but let's hope we can actually fix it for good. I don't want this to be the new normal ... no more sales for us ever again???
    Thats all i want is for it to be fixed for yall at least in time or maybe even an extension for yall,if not definitely compensation for this mess. 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @AndieKKH

Sorry to butt in, but I just wanted to clarify something.

A “Karen” is a person (usually white, female) who is unnecessary demanding and demeans/belittles others, specifically people who they feel they have power or privilege over such as customer service workers, disenfranchised minority groups, etc. So that wouldn’t be the correct term.

In your post, what you seem to be talking about is called “performative allyship”. That’s when a person who is not affected negatively by an issue (in this particular instance, white people or people who aren’t women) shoves their way into a conversation about said issue and speaks over others. This is often because they believe it makes them look good (this is also referred to as “virtue signaling”) or because they believe they know more about said issues than the people actually facing them. 

These two terms mean very different things, so I felt it merited correction. It helps communication if we can all agree clearly on the definition of terms.

Because POC women and white women were asking questions about a prior issue that affects them (I.e. racially insensitive and misogynistic terms) they don’t really fit into the categories of performative allyship OR Karens. It’s fine if you believe they should create a separate thread to address these issues, but calling them Karens or accusing them of performative allyship is unfair and incorrect.

Anyway, I’ll let you return to your technical issue. Good luck.
    Also compensation is not 40 energy lmao i can go buy 40 energy in the shop for 36 stars,thats laughable 💀 @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    I just got threatened to be banned everyone. For helping :) thats the moderators for yall
    jalapeno said:
    I just got threatened to be banned everyone. For helping :) thats the moderators for yall
    Why??? 
    So i see yall delete screenshots of our conversation but not reply to pleads for help …. I understand now💀😎
    Its called freedom of speech one ,and idk why my screenshot was deleted? Nothing is private in that conversation 💀 “Hi, You have been disruptive and disrespectful on the forum, so we may need to ban you in the future. Please follow the forum rules and respect others. “
    jalapeno said:
    So i see yall delete screenshots of our conversation but not reply to pleads for help …. I understand now💀😎
    😥😭😥
    jalapeno said:
    Its called freedom of speech one ,and idk why my screenshot was deleted? Nothing is private in that conversation 💀 “Hi, You have been disruptive and disrespectful on the forum, so we may need to ban you in the future. Please follow the forum rules and respect others. “
    You didn't say anything disrespectful?  At least I'm not seeing it:/
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @jalapeno probably because the forum rules (stupidly and unfairly) prohibit the posting of screenshots between players and support
    iOS
    Y’all shouldn’t be moderators if you’re gonna find my comments “disrespectful” when it is purely about the game and the issues it has,and blatantly ignore calls for help from other people . Great job 👏🏼👏🏼
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut Please respond!!! This is so unfair
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @AndieKKH

Sorry to butt in, but I just wanted to clarify something.

A “Karen” is a person (usually white, female) who is unnecessary demanding and demeans/belittles others, specifically people who they feel they have power or privilege over such as customer service workers, disenfranchised minority groups, etc. So that wouldn’t be the correct term.

In your post, what you seem to be talking about is called “performative allyship”. That’s when a person who is not affected negatively by an issue (in this particular instance, white people or people who aren’t women) shoves their way into a conversation about said issue and speaks over others. This is often because they believe it makes them look good (this is also referred to as “virtue signaling”) or because they believe they know more about said issues than the people actually facing them. 

These two terms mean very different things, so I felt it merited correction. It helps communication if we can all agree clearly on the definition of terms.

Because POC women and white women were asking questions about a prior issue that affects them (I.e. racially insensitive and misogynistic terms) they don’t really fit into the categories of performative allyship OR Karens. It’s fine if you believe they should create a separate thread to address these issues, but calling them Karens or accusing them of performative allyship is unfair and incorrect.

Anyway, I’ll let you return to your technical issue. Good luck.
    Ok thanks for the “clarification” I didn’t ask for Karen. Btw I’m already aware of all these things so you just wasted your time writing that novel to me.  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please focus on comments about the game and be respectful while posting on the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut Please respond!!! This is so unfair

Btw Karen, just to add - you are derailing the whole point of this post. Please don’t @ me to karensplain me anything again. Thanks 

edited June 2021
    I just hope this sale issue gets fixed and everyone gets what they wanted💖
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @AndieKKH

Oh, I'm so sorry! I had no idea you chose to use the wrong term on purpose. That's totally my bad.

Also, please don't worry. I didn't consider it a waste of time to write at all, nor did it take me long. It's very generous of you to call less than 250 words a novel though. Most people wouldn't even consider that a short story! Thanks for recognizing the effort I put in!

I'm grateful you cleared things up for me! Have a great day!
    I literally said this on the last page stop fighting and focus on the issue of no sale,if yall have problems with whatever idek i didnt even bother to read it 💀,dm each other 
  • kkhsweetkkhsweet Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Came here to post about the same issue but after seeing the mess here i just wanted to add this: Just bc you don't understand the issues that others had w in their personal lives, that shouldn't ever give u the audacity to tell them how to react to those experiences. Just bc you're a minority yourself, that won't automatically make you aware of why they're reacting this way. Acting like a high schooler who just learned internet slang to insult those and using names and words that do not fit into the situation, won't make u any more right and it definetly won't make any of your points. Lowkey shading those same people isn't in any way ok. Don't get suprised if u get the same energy you've giving here by others. P.S. If the comments were made public, don't act all suprised if people decide to resolve it publicly. While i do agree that the issue at the matter is important, y'all using to gloss over disrespect and racism is kinda making me sick. I'm having the same issue yet you don't see me trying to act all arrogant and telling others that their issues aren't important or that their concern isn't valid
    Dolls, let's stop arguing and fighting and focus on the topic. Nothing about this post isn't meant to be personal or create tension. We're here to find a solution. Let's stick to that and avoid trying to bring each other down without knowing anything about our personal lives. 
    I made the thread strictly to get help for me and others facing issues with the Kimiversary sale. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.